Weekly Shipment Update: 16 Jun-22 Jun 2014

• SRC Member

Any seahorse spotted? Thanks.

Regards,
Jeff

Aquarium: 48" x 18" x 24" tank with 24" x 15" x 15" sump (approx. 150 gallons)
Equipment: Maxspect Razor 320W, Vortech MP40, Vertex Omega 180i, Eheim 1262 return pump, Hailea HS 66A, Bacteria King
Fish and coral food: Henry's Reefgourmet pellets, Preis coral energizer, Kent Marine PhytoPlex, Brightwell Reef Snow, Two-Little Fishies Marine Snow
Dosage: Triton Elements

IMG_0562small.jpg

Any purple firefish?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Theres about 10pcs at iwarna yesterday....

Buy fish that excite YOU, and respect others' passions.

Yes, we know, there's a cheaper and prettier fish than the one were talking about. - John Coppolino

Oh thought I only saw the normal ones on sat. Maybe I go check out again. Thanks! !

Hmmm i believe i saw purple fire gobies yesterday, it was in the last shipment, i was there when unpacking... came in about 20pcs. You might wanna call first before you head down, just in case...

Yes, we know, there's a cheaper and prettier fish than the one were talking about. - John Coppolino

Oh thought I only saw the normal ones on sat. Maybe I go check out again. Thanks! !

You are not reffering to helfrichi right? Theres one piece of helfrichi at iwarna as well...

Yup... still available yesterday... not sure about today. Do call and check bro

looking for helfrichi

Iwarna has one thats very stable... talk to fuel

Looking for golden angels (not the ones at cf).

Let me know if anyone spotted any. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe theres still one piece available at iwarna, the other one is reserved...

Any purple firefish?

Posted Image

One and only piece at ah beng this morning...

Coralfarm @ 1500:

Managed to capture photos of the dragon moray, aunty was kind enough to remove the pipe for me. Estimated to be about 1.5ft. Video will be posted later... standby

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image