Sun Coral

orgasbt

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wah bro roidan, your sun looks more like yellow durian :D:D:D

But if you tame me, we shall need each other.

To me, you will be unique in all the world.

To you, I shall be unique in all the world...

You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.

-Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Keep our hobby sustainable, participate in fragging NOW

CHAETO Farmer FarmerDan.gif

• SRC Member
hey bros, u all got target feed ur sun coral? mine is like when i feed my fishes with brine and mysis shrimps, den they will open up.. strange..

Its not strange actually. Sun Coral will open up when they "smell" food in the water. Mine also open up once I feed my fishes. After feeding my fishes, I'll target feed each polyp with a mysis shrimp. Unless u are sure that u have enough pods that can be captured by the sun coral, target feeding is still needed.

Cheers

JC

• SRC Member

for all of my 7 pcs i started off with target feeding, gotta agree that very tedious, always gotta take thm out and feed individually

but after some time, they tend to open up when i feed the fishes with mysis .. guess they are used to the scent

now i wait for the MH to go off, then i dump some cyclopeeze along with some mysis

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Join us on the largest Reefing community in Asia!

Sign up and share your reefing journey with us, make friends and get helps from the community .

• Topics

• Latest Update

1. 0

Thohoyandou traditional healer “((+2779 **029 **3623)) whatsapp**GOGO NFULI**bring back lost lover spells**sangoma in Thohoyandou, Musina, Modimolle, Zebediela, Giyani, Mankweng, Senwabarwana, Dendron, Thohoyandou, Elim, Loius Trichardt, Botlokwa, Bela Be

2. 0

SANGOMA IN-(LIMPOPO)•.•((+277''90•29•3623))•.•Mama-Peace㏎)௹]Bring Back Lost Lover-Traditional healer-In-Polokwane, Mankweng,Seshego,Turfloop, Loius Trichardt Seshego, Lebowakgomo, Tzaneen, Mankweng, Mokopane, Lephalale, Burgersfort, Jane furse, Bochum, Ph

3. 0

SPIRITUAL HEALER ♥♥+27790293623♥♥SPELL CASTER, TRADITIONAL HEALER , LOST LOVE SPELLS, HEALING SPELLS, LUCK SPELLS, SANGOMA, PROTECTION SPELLS, FINANCE SPELLS, MARRIAGE AND DIVORCE SPELLS.call ♥+27790293623♥.MAMA GRACE ♥+27790293623♥is an expert healer, lo

4. 0

LOVE SPELL CASTER╬ )•.•((+277''90•29•3623))•.•╬GAY & spell/Death & Revenge Spells IN Uganda, South africa Nairobi, Naivasha, Taitaveta, Bungoma Riftvalley, garisa Wajir, Kisi, Nakuru, bungoma, Western Mombasa, Dodama, Mombasa, Kampala, Kawempe, Ji

5. 0

TRADITIONAL HEALER [+277-902-93623]] ╬ SANGOMA IN MODIMOLLE, ZEBEDIELA, SENWABARWANA, DENDRON, NABOOM , BOTOKWA, BRONKHORSTPRUIT, SOSHANGUVE, MAMELODI, MABOPANE, VOSLOORUS, MAFIKENG, WESTENBURG, NIRVANA, BENDOR, BUGERSFORT, SOUTH AFRICA