Ah Chris's Reef Aquarium

ahchris

As long as you have a sand bed with room for it to move around, it does its job of sifting the sand. It will sometimes climb over obstacles. It can also grow to fist size. Seen the giant at coral farm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup it's an interesting creature.

• SRC Supporter

No DSLR camera so sianz. Anyone got tips on taking tank photos with Samsung phone?

Get a waterproof casing so that you can take the photo underwater, you will be amazed with the different in colors.

No DSLR camera so sianz. Anyone got tips on taking tank photos with Samsung phone?

To be honest, I am using a Samsung phone and find it a challenge as well... Why not try the burst mode, take a few burst shot and use the best one.

• SRC Supporter

Got a 2nd hand Olympus Tough. Still trying out on the camera settings.

Zoas1_zps9f5b82f0.jpg

Looks great!

Are you using the custom white setting? Play around with it till you get the right 'color'. Mine is another camera model but recall using the range between 7000 to 12000k.

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/mysliceofnature/

Looks great!

Are you using the custom white setting? Play around with it till you get the right 'color'. Mine is another camera model but recall using the range between 7000 to 12000k.

Oh i just use default underwater mode. Haven't advance to custom settings yet :blink:

Bro Chris, time to save up for a GoPro 4+ Camera. Can use the casing and take underwater shots at HD. Come with Fish-eye lens too... effect should be cool :thumbsup:

Oh GoPro so good ar? Will consider it when there is a good 2nd hand deal. Meanwhile i just use this 2nd hand Olympus Tough first.