Need to buy 3ft tank (urgent)

strat

• SRC Member

PM vinoth bro, he got a 3ft IOS 6mm tank for sale, since it's for temporary, can get it from him, he used it previously to host his fishes and corals, tink shld have no prob for a short period b4 u buy a new one.

Everything's sold. Back in 2yrs time.

ga051025.gif

If it's a WRX, it gotta be STI.

av-24.gif

• SRC Member

I got 2!!! but 1 is 3.5ft juwel...and the other is a 4ft...Natura from italy...give me a call at 93638229 and ask 4 Eugene...4 good lobangs... :lol::lol:

ISLANWIDE Doorstep CO2 refill @ $42.00 (5L and below)sms 93638229 now!!!! For larger canisters do enquire:]

• SRC Member

Try Octopus Bay. Lionel has a 36 x24 x22 complete with cabinet, sump, pump, skimmer, piping and bio-media going for just $750. There are several other shops selling this same model.

8mm glass all round and 10mm base. Just got one myself, but from an LFS near my place in CCK...dunno the name, but next to Farmart.

Cheers!

• SRC Member

bro i letting go my x2 4ft if u wan let me know if u wan here my no call to discuss 91003138

Selling big game fishing equipment. Stella 20k / 17k .. made in Japan jigging blue rose / kabuzu popping rod... pm for prices

• SRC Member
Try Octopus Bay.  Lionel has a 36 x24 x22 complete with cabinet, sump, pump, skimmer, piping and bio-media going for just $750.  There are several other shops selling this same model.

8mm glass all round and 10mm base.  Just got one myself, but from an LFS near my place in CCK...dunno the name, but next to Farmart.

Cheers!

its rainbow.

as in their ads, how can u dont know where is rainbow. LOL

• SRC Member
Thanks.. rain*** is a chop-carrot place....

cannot agree more.

saw those super small desktop decorative tanks abt 15cmx10cm rect tanks more than $70, and some as much as $180 at the FISH SHOW just now. nearly puked into the tank.

...what are u missing from your life?... dun wait till your last breathe before telling them that you care

• SRC Member

Checked the website; the prices are there just as at the farm, but the descriptions are not accurate. The 950 is for a 36 x 22 x 30, the 750 is 36 x 22 x24 (L x B x H). Both do not come with chiller. the 4 footer comes with chiller. Cheers!

BTW before anyone asks, some of the reefers here know that I work for a GLC (or are we called TLCs these days?) and thereby safe to say that i have no interest in the above company...apart from the fact that i bought my tank from them 2 weeks back....

• SRC Member

8mm sides with some bracing along the sides and 10mm base. Colour is like teak/oak; if want customised colour, I think need to add $80 or so more...comes with cabinet, sump, china brand pump and skimmer as well as bio-balls and ceramic rings (which I removed afetr getting some advice from some of the reefers here). I stuck with the std color as my floor is teak and matches quite well...

Hope above helps... :P