The Auntie Toilet Cleaner

silverfish

Can Auntie Toilet Cleaner walk into the toilet anytime they want?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Can Auntie Toilet Cleaner walk into the toilet anytime they want?

• Yup
    • Nope
    • I want to be an uncle toilet cleaner : P

• SRC Member

ya lor.. why the sudden urge to put up this poll? .. got haressed by auntie cleaner izit.. hehe.. kidding.. :P

Why do we use "My 2 cents worth" when 1 cents are not legal tender in Singapore anymore? Shouldn't it be 5 cents worth?

"Its easier to blame the 'mantis' or crabs in the tank for missing & dead livestocks.."

http://arcanehacker.blogspot.com/

• SRC Member
ya.. Just now went into toilet to do business.. half way thru, the auntie walk in!!! warrao..

:lol: .. I tot its quite normal.. unless its doing small business (guys will know what I mean) and.. :blink:

Why do we use "My 2 cents worth" when 1 cents are not legal tender in Singapore anymore? Shouldn't it be 5 cents worth?

"Its easier to blame the 'mantis' or crabs in the tank for missing & dead livestocks.."

• SRC Member

bro the aunite also don want to look at yr ........

they just do their job only ma

i remeber once a aunite came into the toliet, my frenz was shocked and said" auntie how can u come in without knocking"

the auntie say" a boy ah , pls la i seen bigger than that, anyway u think this one yr house ah, u go in toliet got knock anot?"

lol

paisah manz

• SRC Member
bro the aunite also don want to look at yr ........

they just do their job only ma

i remeber once a aunite came into the toliet, my frenz was shocked and said" auntie how can u come in without knocking"

the auntie say" a boy ah , pls la i seen bigger than that, anyway u think this one yr house ah, u go in toliet got knock anot?"

lol

paisah manz

now this is just bad attitude.. a not so forgiving person can just complain to the management and she can leave.. what she said can be call harassment.

and you mean she didn't knock before going in? :blink: Another possibility of losing her job..