Ultimate reefers' choice of cola

Tanzy

Which do you prefer?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer?

• Coca Cola
    • Pepsi Cola

• SRC Member

Coke really struck gold with vanilla coke. SOmetimes for no reason i will suddenly have uncontrollable vanilla coke cravings. and not to mention. i totally avoid every cinema except golden village because GV has vanilla coke. not to mention to the only thing i almost ever drink the past year... vanilla coke is the god of all drinks

• SRC Member
Coke really struck gold with vanilla coke. SOmetimes for no reason i will suddenly have uncontrollable vanilla coke cravings. and not to mention. i totally avoid every cinema except golden village because GV has vanilla coke. not to mention to the only thing i almost ever drink the past year... vanilla coke is the god of all drinks

Wrong, beer is the god of all drinks :evil:

post-34-1094181419.jpg

There are 2 types of person, those that chose learn n do it rite the first time and those tat chose to learn it the hard way.

• SRC Member

talk about cravings.. :P .. my preference is diet coke but I too have that kind of cravings once in a while... :lol:

Why do we use "My 2 cents worth" when 1 cents are not legal tender in Singapore anymore? Shouldn't it be 5 cents worth?

"Its easier to blame the 'mantis' or crabs in the tank for missing & dead livestocks.."

http://arcanehacker.blogspot.com/

• SRC Member
I much prefer Draught Guinness, but if it's only cola that i'm allowed, then it really has to the "The REAL thing! Coca Cola!!!!"

Ever tried the Guinness at Penny Black? Flown in from Irealand; the local stuff cannot compare! :lol:

But also Coke 4ever!

• SRC Member

It was St Patrick's Day yesterday and they hold the celebrations downstairs from my home every year. Lots of stout, hot.

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

Moderator's prerogative will be enforced.

Any grievances or complains should be addressed to The Administrator.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif

• SRC Member
It was St Patrick's Day yesterday and they hold the celebrations downstairs from my home every year. Lots of stout, hot.

yea.. the place was as crowded as you said it would be... and to top it off.. me phone got nicked.... bloody hell... <_< but then i only got me to blame... drank too much... :lol::lol:

• SRC Member

What are you going to do now? Reported to police? Complicates things now.

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

Moderator's prerogative will be enforced.

Any grievances or complains should be addressed to The Administrator.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif

• SRC Member
What are you going to do now? Reported to police? Complicates things now.

already went to the police at earls court.. but with a massive hangover... black stout in excess is no good... :P but one thing was for sure.. i think i got molested many times... there were this whole group of ladies... mixed of irish, english, korean, japanese and chinese... we were like all drinkning together.. guess as the night wore on i really had no idea how many pints i had.... bad ben.. bad ben... :lol:

the cop there told me that i could report it but there would be nothing that he would do abt it... and me wallet also got nicked... with abt 250 in it... guess some lucky irish bas***d woudl wake up today richer... anyhow.. he then said proceede to tel me how good singapore is and that the crime rate is lower than here... bloody hell.. like i wanted to know... <_<