Guys From Bangkok

Jimaroon

• SRC Member

wah the girl/guy in the 1st and last pic damn chio... lovely eyelashes, looks a bit like mix blood some more.. rosy cheeks... smooth skin.. wah wah... :whistle

Sadly once they begin to speak.... errr... then not so chio anymore... :shock:

• SRC Member

Are you sure it is a he? No adam's apple?

Don't tell me they remove that also? Is it possible to remove the Adam's apple? That is part of the bone structure of mens' neck.

• SRC Member

That's right. It is very advance now. The Adam apple can be surgically removed, and the voice can be altered. So he/she can look like a perfect women. The only thing is he/she cannot do is to get pragnant.

Anyway, when you guys are in town in Bangkok, and you want to see some of these he/she, let me know. hehehe

Patrick

• SRC Member

I have seen these "gals" when I was in bangkok... from their voice right down to the way they carry themselves, I would not have known they were men before.. Met a few and have even bought them drinks and chat with them... Really sad IMO cos some were born like this and others did this to earn monee... I mean we are all humans after all and it is sad that they are what they are. Some are happy now that they are females and other than the fact that they cannot have a baby on their own, me thinks they are as female as it is.. Quite friendly though... Dont think that we should make fun of them too much ya...

Remember, the world is round and what goes around comes around... ;)

• SRC Member

Agree with Benz. Actually after living in Bangkok for 2 years, I realize that "ker-ter" (thai word for Transexual), is not as discriminated as they are in Singapore. Some of the Ker-ter actually dress up like a women and go to office to work. People may make fun of them, but that's about it.

In Singapore or in US, some of the youngster may beat them up. That is terrible.

To me, I think they have the courage to choose to be what they want to be. Imagine, you cannot control whether you want to be born as a male or female. So if you want to be female and you are borned male, so what are you going to do? Live a very confusing life without knowing your own identiity or take a bold step and take control of your life and do a ###### change?

Like what you see, some of them turn out to be better than a real woman.

Cheers,

Patrick

• SRC Member

Agree with ya.... But they dont get beaten up in the states though... Singapore I dont know..

In the states, try hammering them and when they go to the police.. god bless those thugs... human activitist in the states are pretty strong... I lived there for a long time... 8yrs.. and one of me neighbours well.. the guy married a lady from thailand if you get me drift... The guy is a chinese from either Singapore or Malaysia.. Cant remember liao... they were IMO a very loving couple with two adopted kids..

I'm impressed. They even had their adam's apple shaved down. I like to look at their hands though... you can hide almost everything else but you can't hide the hands. Man's hands are bigger than women's.

• SRC Member
I can imagine if you get drunk and wake up the next morning with a he/she, but I cannot imagine spending the rest of your life with one. That's too much man.

well.. different ppl different wants and loves.. I admire them cos you could see that they were very much in love... very lovely family.....

I lived in california.... worked off ny and florida for a few months each time though...