Week 1 - 05th to 11th April 2004

Pasir Ris came in stocks today...Pacific marine had some rainfordis..long nose yellow butterflies (reef-safe to me at least)..

Iwarna still have some clams and sps left over..although i found the price a lil too steep for not so healthy specimens..

Reefworld got blue stripe pipefish and banded pipefish spotted. Also flame angels. Alot of firegobies and purple firegobies

The newer branch of pac. marine had firegobies. Cant remember the rest..had a long day..

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LCK 110 just came in sps shipment.. Some encrusting purple montis, bottle brush, etc..... and some white xenias... not alot of white xenias left...abt 15??? Yup, remembered lighteningstrike has been looking for them...

"Save a reef, grow your own"

• SRC Member
LCK 110 just came in sps shipment.. Some encrusting purple montis, bottle brush, etc..... and some white xenias... not alot of white xenias left...abt 15??? Yup, remembered lighteningstrike has been looking for them...

any fishez???

any fishez???

there wasn't any fishes for the shipment....only sps corals, white pumping xenia, saw a moon coral, cloves(i think).....that's all i saw... but there were alot of red mushrooms, orange short tentacled plate, moon corals, hammer, clams from earlier shipment...

"Save a reef, grow your own"

there wasn't any fishes for the shipment....only sps corals, white pumping xenia, saw a moon coral, cloves(i think).....that's all i saw... but there were alot of red mushrooms, orange short tentacled plate, moon corals, hammer, clams from earlier shipment...

pls save a pc of white xenia for me!!!! :bow:

Austin the Westie: "I may be your best friend, but you are my everything".

Lightning Strike's Back!!!

Reefkeeping Is Not My Hobby, It's My Obsession.

Austin's Birthday

.png

DUAL BECKETT spotted at Iwarna!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

But if you tame me, we shall need each other.

To me, you will be unique in all the world.

To you, I shall be unique in all the world...

You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.

-Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Keep our hobby sustainable, participate in fragging NOW

CHAETO Farmer FarmerDan.gif

yesterday..saw a lot of $20 croceas...in L35 Pasir Ris..(the light brown...leopard skin type)

Paci. M has blastomussa ;) ...finally...but exp.... :lol: