Another SG reefer makes it as TOTM!

Achilles Tang

• SRC Member

:D

Due to work constraint, I am unable to log in to SRC as often as I used to do :cry:

Congratulations buddy 

Thanks buddy. When we lim kopi again?

And my heartfelt appreciation to all those who has send me their kind words over here & in UR :)

Also those back in Singapore(who is also members of UR),

:paiseh: My grammer sux isn't it? :wacko: The write up was done in a rush although I am given ample time to ammend it. :(

In my write up, I also failed to give gratitude to Derrick who has help & advises me on certain things regarding MH, Chiller etc. Also AT for creating a site so that I can gathered information in times of doubt :angel:.Last but not least those who has contributed directly or indirectly in passing their experience to a newbie like me ;)

And yes, I will be getting a 0.5hp chiller very soon. Weather is a killer these days. :nuke::eyeblur: Thanks for those who has offered me some of their chiller lobangs :peace: And maybe upgrade lighting to another 150W/250W :yeah: if only I decide to go full sps in my 'nano'

My apologies to those who I cannot accomodate to some of your request :bow: Need to spend time with my family now after spending so much time on my tank for the past six months.

dodo bird.. dun shy shy...:lol:

where are you?:huh:

<_< Behave youself, will you? :lol::lol::lol: j/k