My algae blenny staring into space

• SRC Member

He does move around but most of the time just stares into space. Usually on the same few LR. Have yet to see him swim around in the tank. Sometimes I even see him on the same place for hours! Sigh... I bought a meditating blenny. :snore:

• SRC Member

he is thinking to commit suicide but estimating how much strength he has to release in order to jump out of the tank. He wants freedom, rather die than being jailed.

just joking. :evil:

He does move around but most of the time just stares into space. Usually on the same few LR. Have yet to see him swim around in the tank. Sometimes I even see him on the same place for hours! Sigh... I bought a meditating blenny. :snore:

Think it is quite normal... Mine also like that... It will munch on the algaes and go back to the same LR and stay there liao...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• SRC Member

My blenny used to just watch me when I am near the tank. Their eyes can rotate quite a bit which makes them look like muppets.

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

Moderator's prerogative will be enforced.

Any grievances or complains should be addressed to The Administrator.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif

• SRC Member

Ok an update on my meditating blenny *hommmmm~*.

Bought a 4stripe damsel today and the blenny seems more alife now. Seems like he is protecting his LR! Chasing the damsel away when he gets too close. And I thought the damsel IS suppose to be the aggressive one! Sigh again... I bought a meditating AND fierce blenny. :pinch:

• SRC Member

Not surprised, you will spend more time looking at your tank. BTW always check out you livestock, both corals and fishes for compatability before purchasing, do some research first. Once the new fish goes in and create havoc, you will have a tough time taking it out.

post-54-1081964635.jpg