Week 4: 26th April - 2nd May

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Supporter

lck update

lots of small and medium size cleaner shrimp,

lots of Royal Gramma looks like the picture above.

about 10yellow head jawfish

still have the red head goby

still got other fishes.. cant remember anymore :P

but its the same as last weekends one.

[ ]

[ ]

Reef Reefing Reefed

• SRC Member

Saw the blackcaps....gorgeous.always wanted one but never seen one in real life until today...PR wouldnt allow reservations...weird.no...not even for a day..geez <_< ..so much for confidence in their own livestocks...

PR wouldnt allow reservations...weird.no...not even for a day..geez <_< ..so much for confidence in their own livestocks...

may want to check out their shop policy....might not due to the reason you have given: no confidence in their own stock. Thought it was a little unfair to zoom the problem to their LS quality. Maybe they dun want to disappoint other customers.

Too many a time, I have found something I really wanted and was really disappointed that it was reserved by someone(even worst when there was no deposit placed) :(

btw, specifically what new sps and lps they hv over there in Irwana???

left 1-2 monti caps and abt 7-8 pieces of acros...colours not too good. Mostly brown except for 1 or 2 which showed some purple shade. but the lps are pretty nice.... prata and brain...mostly green pratas...left only one red one when i was there yesterday.... dun remember seeing other lps

"Save a reef, grow your own"

• SRC Member

may want to check out their shop policy....might not due to the reason you have given: no confidence in their own stock. Thought it was a little unfair to zoom the problem to their LS quality. Maybe they dun want to disappoint other customers.

Too many a time, I have found something I really wanted and was really disappointed that it was reserved by someone(even worst when there was no deposit placed) :(

loonz...the way your post went...I assume that you do not know much about how PR works or even the boss or maybe you haven't shown your face more often enough for them to take note of you... :P

Anyway, just wanna say that when most of their livestock arrived, they took great care to attend to them conscientiously, fatality is inevitable even in your favourite lfs, let alone in PR. so dun be too hasty to be critical or feel bitter about it... :)

Something for your info...he took great pains to 'recharge' water for his black caps by painstakingly handling them one at a time as this species is known to be aggressive when put into schools...and you are buying it from someone who is first a hobbyist...what more do you expect? I have never known the boss to be unscrupulous... :rolleyes:

Anyway, I assume...there should be enough to last but you got to be quick, they are really magnificent and will definitely attract many a hearts... :D

Just my $0.02... :P

I give my vote of confidence to Paradise Reef and their ability to present their livestock seemingly in very good condition.

The Boss there may seem a little high-browed at times but hey... nobody's perfect man! ;):peace:

The Boss there may seem a little high-browed at times

That will get you the boot next time you visit :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yea...saw the black caps and royal grammas. Still have quite a number left so people who are looking for them should'nt be too worried. Saw a little royal gramma about 2-3cm only...wanted to get it..but atlas...bought a blue neon goby instead..and a 'pair' of orange striped pipefish. :D

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

That will get you the boot next time you visit :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ahhh... the Boss and I still maintain a cordial relationship and its a well known fact that although we don't see eye to eye on quite a few issues but we still do go out for makan sessions with other friends, he still comes to my place, we still play war board games together and besides... I have and still will be a $$$$ customer... :lol: Mutual respect. ;)

Yea...saw the black caps and royal grammas. Still have quite a number left so people who are looking for them should'nt be too worried. Saw a little royal gramma about 2-3cm only...wanted to get it..but atlas...bought a blue neon goby instead..and a 'pair' of orange striped pipefish. :D

Agree... Really magnificent and cute too... Lolz...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

I give my vote of confidence to Paradise Reef and their ability to present their livestock seemingly in very good condition.

The Boss there may seem a little high-browed at times but hey... nobody's perfect man! ;):peace:

yeah.... in fact i think their livestock are the best and most well taken care off if you consider almost all singapore's lfs

• SRC Member

When I was there around 4pm their shipment arrived. Saw lots of powder blue and clown. There is a blacktang in very bad condition though

tt " black tang" is a scopas ler... my scopas change colour at diff times of the day :lol: