400w MH with 6 x 24w blue T5

Hydor wavemaker controller

Aquatronica controller

Daikin compressor with double coil

RM CR

H&S out sump skimmer

• SRC Member
So, anyone has news of CF or LCK? ;)

to end ur misery trying to find out what is at LCK cos no1 update as every1 is too busy with the codes.... well i was at LCK yest and they had

bt

yt

yellow eye hawaian kole(2inh to 5inch)

pt

multicolour angel

crocea and leftover derasas

some open brains and plates

i didnt stop by coral farm ;)

:peace:

just in case pple are not aware.....we still can be a bit explicit on informing each other the LS update of LFS...only ###### turns up ####

see <_<

just in case pple are not aware.....we still can be a bit explicit on informing each other the LS update of LFS...only ###### turns up ####

see <_<

veri cheem..

try putting space A B C D E F

;)

I have stated my rule.

Anyone blatantly violating this rule about posting ANY info about this LFS will get a warning and possible suspension if still persistent in posting all permutations of that LFS name or hinting to its location.

This is a private matter and it is my decision you have to respect about this embargo to censor any comments about this LFS until the matter is resolved.

AT

Wow... so many politics! I think we hobbyists should keep away from LFS politics, enjoy the hobby more this way!

Singapore got so many LFS what. Who is this #### shop anyway, is it the same shop that ban a list of SRC members from his shop before and also the one who sell his diluted plankton water to people before AT question him upside down?

I am so out of date as I have no time to come into SRC so often like last time.

Siaz, tank crash a few months ago but no time to restart. Eyesore now. wife and kids making so much noise after Nemo haha.

Deepblue, does this mean that the forum can retunr back to normal instead of $$$$, @@@@@, xyz, ****** etc etc codes which are totally useless? ;)

boss has spoken...dun play ard.... :P

I meant you still can say Rebo#n, T9%, SL, ML..L35....PasirRis R**f Worl*....Pac M.....

just cant mentioned one LFS.... :blink::blink:

other LFS....I guess shouldnt have much problem lah... :lol:;)

• SRC Member

Really... cos i think you meet my fren before........ And he everything also cheong one.... All i heard when he was in the shop is i want this, this, this this.... this one leh?? mmm also can so almost all the nice sps he take...... He have more compulsive buying disorder when he install his duel beckett

Yah lor....remembered he almost wanna get 2 atlantic blue tang. :lol:

Remember to let me knw when both of u r going to any particular LFS so tat i can go there before u guys or else......i m left with all the not so nice one :P

post-34-1094181419.jpg

There are 2 types of person, those that chose learn n do it rite the first time and those tat chose to learn it the hard way.

• SRC Member

Yah lor....remembered he almost wanna get 2 atlantic blue tang. :lol:

Remember to let me knw when both of u r going to any particular LFS so tat i can go there before u guys or else......i m left with all the not so nice one :P

I have asked to T-loan his mint but to no avail... :(

:lol::lol::lol:

You guys say until he so :paiseh: ...

dare not venture into SRC now... :lol::lol::lol:

• SRC Member

white head clown at CF selling for $800 nett!! Wow.

Saw lots of PQ and 3 pieces of Red Belt Anthias (Pseudanthias Nebrizonatus). Very sunning. Bought 1 piece. :P

I think (marine) therefore I am

white head clown at CF selling for $800 nett!! Wow.

Saw lots of PQ and 3 pieces of Red Belt Anthias (Pseudanthias Nebrizonatus). Very sunning. Bought 1 piece. :P

gee...IMO, there should be a limit to how high a piece of LS should be priced !! It's not like buying an electronic gaget or a branded designer wear which will very certainly last you a long long time. Even if your washing machine / DVD player, fridge, palm top breaksdown, you can still repair it.

as for LS, once dead, it's gone forever - together with your $$$$

however , if you are someone like Beckham , Gates or Bolkiah, then this is irrelevant to you. ;)

anybody has differing opinions ?

my 2 cents

• SRC Member

It's pure demand and supply. Same goes for $400 clams and $1500 conspiculators' Angel.

I definitely will not pay above $100 for any fish, clam or LS unless I became irrational.

The limit is the depth of my pocket

2 cents

I think (marine) therefore I am

• Join us on the largest Reefing community in Asia!

Sign up and share your reefing journey with us, make friends and get helps from the community .

• Topics

• Latest Update

1. 0

How do I recover a scammed investment?  Contact Captain WebGenesis.

2. 0

DECOM SALE ( FREE TANK SET )

3. 0

Call: (201 473_4645 !! Love Spells In Jefferson City, MO Witchcraft spells

4. 0

Call: (201 473_4645 !! Love Spells In Chesterfield, MO Witchcraft spells

5. 0

Call: (201 473_4645 !! Love Spells In Joplin, MO Witchcraft spells