Week 4 : 24 to 31 May 2004

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member

hmm... yea saw many of them at Aquastar... however not theyellow eye kind leh... selling at very cheap price... if interested can go get one... I may decide to try one myself! :D

Aquastar is located at the same blosk as the HDB office building.. i'ts not a residential block but located beside a residential block... It's a commercial building... IF you can find the HDB head office yishun branch you will see Aquastar... search around see if src has the exact block of the shop.. or go www.streedirectory.com and search for HDB office in yishun loh../

Live and Let Live

• SRC Member
hmm... yea saw many of them at Aquastar... however not theyellow eye kind leh... selling at very cheap price... if interested can go get one... I may decide to try one myself! :D

Aquastar is located at the same blosk as the HDB office building.. i'ts not a residential block but located beside a residential block... It's a commercial building... IF you can find the HDB head office yishun branch you will see Aquastar... search around see if src has the exact block of the shop.. or go www.streedirectory.com and search for HDB office in yishun loh../

i will rather get the real kole at CF. worth everycent.

• SRC Member

ic btw i also got dun have yellow eye kole tang

haha..............

eat like a pig

OuR LoVe StOrY SiTe->http://ohjs83.multiply.com

Terryz... the tunicates at ML are the blur tunicates, not the blue lollipop.... :)

Vincent Ho

I think you meant blue tunicates... I went down liao... Turn the shop upside down :evil::evil: still no blue lollipop... Joking lar.... But bought other things...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• SRC Member
anyone seen stable AT and blue tang around? AT must be at least 3-4" mouth to tail and blue tang 4-5" mouth to tail.

cheers!

Blue Tang huh.....a lot in Pasir Ris, Sentosa ...something......used to be Topic Marine! ;)

bought from there aredi... bcos of them i become yuma addict :lol::lol:

haha i took my frogspawn from there.. Boss also damn nice to talk...... Anyway the sps most of them my fren take so the left over ones are not so good condition liao

• SRC Member

DA always said:" all the nice one taken by my fren, left only those nt so good one:" :lol:

post-34-1094181419.jpg

There are 2 types of person, those that chose learn n do it rite the first time and those tat chose to learn it the hard way.