How GAY are you!

Tanzy

• SRC Member

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

Moderator's prerogative will be enforced.

Any grievances or complains should be addressed to The Administrator.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif

• SRC Member

ah har... im 26%

The world is such a wicked place,war btween the human race. People work to earn their bread,while across the sea they're counting dead

notice that most are below 30%....hmmm ....chauvinistic Singaporean Male ? just kidding...I belong to 33%....quite MCP too, hehe

i think this survey result, if u get even 100%, it doesn't mean Gay, just plainly vain... :D , leather pants male babe... :lol:

one of the quiz ask, "Have u ever trimmed yr puXXXc hair ? :o , if most guys answer yes, PM me, I am gonna start a new "Hair" Saloon (joint partnership welcome" .....$$$$, don't worry I won't hire a short sighted "hair stylist"...no misses :upsidedown:

• SRC Member

heheh...a bit boring so took the test too...muar's a 36%... :P

It says...

I'm a straight-laced girlie girl with just a hint of my 'butch' side sometimes popping out... :lol::lol::lol:

In that case, hehe...dun antagonise me hor...muar also a black belter... :lol::lol::lol:

• SRC Member
one of the quiz ask, "Have u ever trimmed yr puXXXc hair ? :o , if most guys answer yes, PM me, I am gonna start a new "Hair" Saloon (joint partnership welcome" .....$$$$, don't worry I won't hire a short sighted "hair stylist"...no misses :upsidedown:

Will PM u. :lol::lol::lol:

Bevor Sie das Licht sehen, müssen Sie sterben!

Will PM u. :lol::lol::lol:

:D cool, got Golden Tooth as potential partner already, but I still pondering should we offer the "re-bonding" hair service, it could solve or straighten that tangling problem...and rid that hassle...of getting tangled here and there :unsure:

:lol: , just kidding, guess its enough of my sick joke (but I was really amazed with that survey question about trimming ? and somehow trigger my sense of business opportunity :P ) anyway goodnight ... :eyebrow: