August 18th To 24th

• SRC Member
Just got back from ML. The Sri Lanka shipment has tons of stars, nice small sized powder blues, moorish idols, juvenile emperors, cleaner and blood shrimps (very jumbo sized ones) and other misc stuff...

How much they selling the Juvenile Emperprs & Moorish idols ??? :thanks::thanks:

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

still many clams at PR but most of the nicer patterns already gone as expected....but the remaining ones still very nice compared to what some other LFS have at the moment...but compared to the initial selection batch....sigh...lol..but $50 too attractive an offer to miss....went to grab one at around 10 odd am today..

i think most of the sps at PR lost colour liao...the montis are still ok though but i would suggest saving up this week and not buy anything coz there's gonna be new sps shipment next week...haha!!! lets get excited!!! by the way, the last time i went to t9* 2-3 weeks ago, they still have quite some christmas worms...

"Save a reef, grow your own"

• SRC Member

A reminder that X'mas tree worm rocks are actually live Porites hard coral that will require conditions similar to SPS like Montipora or Acropora. If the coral dies, the worm will follow suit shortly.

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

Moderator's prerogative will be enforced.

Any grievances or complains should be addressed to The Administrator.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif

Just came back from T95 ...

those who are searching for red pratas...there are 2 over there...gorgeous....tooo bad I ran out of space to get any......

Seems like there are a lot of small greenish bubbles recently...see it in a lot LFS....the big green ones can be seem at Pasir Ris Farmway 2( R**f W**ld)