What's your favourite LFS?

• SRC Member

hi all!

i'm quite new to marine fishkeeping, like to look around for marine LFSs. I got my fishes from the LFS at yishun central, though they have a large variety, but am not too impressed by the fish quality. Wondering which is everyone's favourite marine shop? (in terms of price, variety, fish quality, etc)

• SRC Member

wonder if i'll get shot for saying this.

haha

reborn cheap....but i think everyone agrees the attention they gif to their fish is not very good so if u wanna get fishes frmo them....get them when the stock just arrive.

sea life slightly more ex but i trust the quality there. healthy and strong...if your fish die its most likely your fault.

i'm also quite new and so i don't really know other shops.

but i'm quite sure about these 2

• SRC Member

IMO,

for fishes - s**li*e, par*diz ######, irwana, lck110 and ML

for corals, all over the place because good corals dont come from lfs but your own

tank

for clams, still par*diz ######,

for sps, still par*diz ######

for service, surely not r*b**n, best are found in ######, and ML

what else to add? hmm peeps.. i dont know le..

=P

above all are just my two cents worth.. ;)

hi all!

i'm quite new to marine fishkeeping, like to look around for marine LFSs. I got my fishes from the LFS at yishun central, though they have a large variety, but am not too impressed by the fish quality. Wondering which is everyone's favourite marine shop? (in terms of price, variety, fish quality, etc)

THe LFS in Yishun Central for marines are quite badly maintained, all stressed out :angry:, just look at the condition of the fishes and their filtration systems.

• SRC Member

THe LFS in Yishun Central for marines are quite badly maintained, all stressed out :angry:, just look at the condition of the fishes and their filtration systems.

Hey brother... cannot like that say them lah... they running a business rite? Imagine you yourself running a LFS and ppl make crude and negative remarks over a large and known community and ruin your business. How would you feel? Worst still if its your ricebowl and got family to feed.. how?

Please lah think before you talk leh... I hope its not M##### I#### he is talking bout...

OK. I think a gentle reminder will do. (LAST thing we want is a flaming war).

Back to the topic:

What's your favourite LFS?

Wondering which is everyone's favourite marine shop? (in terms of price, variety, fish quality, etc)

• SRC Member

My Favourite LFS

Coral & Fish Blk D ######.

SPS Pari***Reef

My favourite OK, doesn't mean good nor bad.

Life is like a peice of Uncured Live Rock [ from LFS ], you never know what you gonna get.........

Ocean Gump

• 4 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

Hey..

how come no one mention Reef & Nature??

friendly ppls like AquaMarin.

okay here's the list:

reef N nature

AquaMarin

reborn( becoz i get along with uncle soon very well, always give me great discount and rare fish he intend for his display thank)

sentosa marine