You know a helpful experienced reefer when

lee

Quite true. There are always so people who dosen't actively contribute to this forum but periodically log in and fire pot shots at unsuspecting reefers.

However, they forgetton that this forum has a system that you can check the historical contributions of any member. So I don't think as ill remarks by a guerilla will harm or affect me in any way.

I have made alots of good friends in this forum who has help me in every step of my progress to be a better reefer, most of them are know me being a sincere, genuine and responsible memeber of this forum.

I shall end this counteraction here. And if that member is still not happy, I more than welcome him to PM to settle his/her issue with me outside of this forum.

Sorry Moderators for making it a distasteful experience.

u sound like a "GOD" :angel: u everything correct, others always wrong.. :unsure:

If u dont step on my tail, i would bite u back. Why i dont said other except u?

That's forget everything & peace here :)

:bow::bow::bow:

• SRC Member
an experience reefer is one who doesn't claim he is an experienced reefer. (=

I am an experienced reefer. :lol:

:peace: Why this thread all of a sudden? :peace:

:peace: What happened? :peace:

An experienced reefer is one who has made more mistakes than you! A reefer can be experienced at killing fish and corals for 20 years. Experience does not always translate to knowledgeable, although, it can and usually does.

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

Moderator's prerogative will be enforced.

Any grievances or complains should be addressed to The Administrator.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif

• SRC Member

when he/she said experience is not counted by how much or how many year you have spent, rather count by how many mistake you had made and corrected.

Life is like a peice of Uncured Live Rock [ from LFS ], you never know what you gonna get.........

Ocean Gump

• SRC Member

I am an experienced reefer. :lol:

:peace: Why this thread all of a sudden? :peace:

:peace: What happened? :peace:

An experienced reefer is one who has made more mistakes than you! A reefer can be experienced at killing fish and corals for 20 years. Experience does not always translate to knowledgeable, although, it can and usually does.

Somtime pple r juz too freeeeeeee.......to start funny thread, werid thread in the kopitiam section. Nt surprise to get, poll on wat size underwear u wear, which brand more comfy....etc in future.

post-34-1094181419.jpg

There are 2 types of person, those that chose learn n do it rite the first time and those tat chose to learn it the hard way.

• SRC Member

Somtime pple r juz too freeeeeeee.......to start funny thread, werid thread in the kopitiam section. Nt surprise to get, poll on wat size underwear u wear, which brand more comfy....etc in future.

So who is going to roll the ball ;)

Life is like a peice of Uncured Live Rock [ from LFS ], you never know what you gonna get.........

Ocean Gump

• SRC Member

So jd_n, what brand of underwear you wear?

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

Moderator's prerogative will be enforced.

Any grievances or complains should be addressed to The Administrator.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif

• SRC Member
So jd_n, what brand of underwear you wear?

hahahha.....bro, u nd to start a poll.

anyway, i fill u in. :evil: It depends on my mood :P:lol: and wife buy wat wear wat lor.

post-34-1094181419.jpg

There are 2 types of person, those that chose learn n do it rite the first time and those tat chose to learn it the hard way.

• SRC Member
but what if wifey don't buy anything? :fear::ph34r::fear:

then no monthly allowance lah. :lol:

like u nvr behave so parent deduct ur pocket money ;)

post-34-1094181419.jpg

• SRC Member

Have you heard what experienced girlfriends and wives have to say when it comes to money issues? :rolleyes:

Our money is our money and...

His money is our money... :evil::evil::evil:

There wun be such things like hubby giving wife monthly allowances... :lol::lol::lol:

Oops...I showed another ugly side of me... :P:sick::sick:

• SRC Member

bad women bad women.... :lol::lol:

Technology:sick: :sick: ....... 0000hrs > salary comes into a/c. 0001hrs > majority of salary leaves a/c :cry::pinch::sick:

post-34-1094181419.jpg

• SRC Member
bad women bad women.... :lol::lol:

Technology:sick: :sick: ....... 0000hrs > salary comes into a/c. 0001hrs > majority of salary leaves a/c :cry::pinch::sick:

Ha Ha than I am lucky husband. Other than credit card bill, me visually no other bill to settle for my wife ;)

So are we going to start who is the lucky husband poll ? :peace:

Ocean Gump