4 FT SETUP

uLtRaMaN

• SRC Member

Hi bros,

Im very keen to set up a 4ft tank in the near future but my scaping of liverocks sucks and I would really appreciate if some experienced kind people will be able to help me on this.

So to all the kind people if u r willing to help me please pm or call/sms me at 90296116. Thank you very much.

Rgds

Elvin

Izzit? when u coming back ah bro? :yeah:

will be back in Dec. afraid u cant wait. ;) juz hv a knack for aquascaping, not good at any other aspects of reefkeeping though. :pinch:

Austin the Westie: "I may be your best friend, but you are my everything".

Lightning Strike's Back!!!

Reefkeeping Is Not My Hobby, It's My Obsession.

Austin's Birthday

.png

• SRC Member

will be back in Dec. afraid u cant wait. ;) juz hv a knack for aquascaping, not good at any other aspects of reefkeeping though. :pinch:

hahha...LEGO king :lol:

post-34-1094181419.jpg

There are 2 types of person, those that chose learn n do it rite the first time and those tat chose to learn it the hard way.

• SRC Member

Now leh....build mahjong tiles :lol:

oops... :off::off:

Bro.....juz scape according to the way u like it. Nt happy, scape again lor. This way, u gain experience. ;)

post-34-1094181419.jpg

There are 2 types of person, those that chose learn n do it rite the first time and those tat chose to learn it the hard way.

• SRC Member

1. U should scape the way you like it.

2. If you find not nice than go back to 1.

Haa Haa, where do u stay, u should visit some reefer home to see what they do ( how they scape ) than you will know what you like.

Visit First than think will do.

If you stay AMK,HG, we can mess up all your LR for you for FREE :)

Life is like a peice of Uncured Live Rock [ from LFS ], you never know what you gonna get.........

Ocean Gump

• SRC Member
1. U should scape the way you like it.

2. If you find not nice than go back to 1.

Haa Haa, where do u stay, u should visit some reefer home to see what they do ( how they scape ) than you will know what you like.

Visit First than think will do.

If you stay AMK,HG, we can mess up all your LR for you for FREE :)

How about Sembawang?

dogdogsrd20060608_18_Elric%20is%20.png

bunbunsdb20071225_-8_Elroi%20is.png

webster1973%20player%20555.png

No offence but IMO, you should scape it yourself. There's no point in reefkeeping when you call people to help you to set your tank up for you. The fun is in the process of setting up and not just sit comfortably and enjoy a tank. And if you do it yourself, you will find that you will begin to like it more as they say,"Beauty lies in the hands of its beholder"

So I urge you to do it all yourself and enjoy the process of setting up. You will not regret it

But if you tame me, we shall need each other.

To me, you will be unique in all the world.

To you, I shall be unique in all the world...

You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.

-Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Keep our hobby sustainable, participate in fragging NOW

CHAETO Farmer FarmerDan.gif

No offence but IMO, you should scape it yourself. There's no point in reefkeeping when you call people to help you to set your tank up for you. The fun is in the process of setting up and not just sit comfortably and enjoy a tank. And if you do it yourself, you will find that you will begin to like it more as they say,"Beauty lies in the hands of its beholder"

So I urge you to do it all yourself and enjoy the process of setting up. You will not regret it

I think Ryan wouldn't do all the aquascapping. I'm sure the guy will be too paiseh to allow him to do that.

most probably, Ryan and the guy will do it together, with the both of them exchanging ideas.

speaking of which.

Ryan. help me also leh. :P

I think Ryan wouldn't do all the aquascapping. I'm sure the guy will be too paiseh to allow him to do that.

most probably, Ryan and the guy will do it together, with the both of them exchanging ideas.

speaking of which.

Ryan. help me also leh. :P

if i hv the time when i come back, will surely help one. ;) gotta admit aquascaping is one of the most exciting and impt side of reefkeeping. :erm: actually, if i were to do aquascape for anyone of u, i will be depriving u of ur fun. :lol:

of coz must help me la, juz like when i did aquascape for vinoth. ;)

Austin the Westie: "I may be your best friend, but you are my everything".

Lightning Strike's Back!!!

Reefkeeping Is Not My Hobby, It's My Obsession.

Austin's Birthday

.png

• SRC Member

Wow bros thks for all the advice and encouragements! Received some sms from bros too offering to help or to allow me to see their setup to have a better idea of aquascaping. Would like to say a big 'thank you' to all you for being so helpful. :bow:

Bros any good tank makers to recommend? Looks like I gonna start something soon! :rolleyes:

• SRC Member

Or you can ask your wife, your kids, your parent to help in scaping. They may not be putting their hand into the tank, but they are good from seeing the tank how it's look like.

My dearest wife always help me in scaping. Like move that rock up there, here, may be 45 turn. something like that and clean up the whole mess I had created, afterward.

Within 6 months I already rescape about 7 times ( If my memory served me well ).

Agree with all the bro here, SCAPING IS MOST FUN OF REEFING :)

Life is like a peice of Uncured Live Rock [ from LFS ], you never know what you gonna get.........

Ocean Gump

• SRC Member
Or you can ask your wife, your kids, your parent to help in scaping. They may not be putting their hand into the tank, but they are good from seeing the tank how it's look like.

My dearest wife always help me in scaping. Like move that rock up there, here, may be 45 turn. something like that and clean up the whole mess I had created, afterward.

Within 6 months I already rescape about 7 times ( If my memory served me well ).

Agree with all the bro here, SCAPING IS MOST FUN OF REEFING :)

Congrats bro! u certainly have found yrself a wonderful wife! :lol:

Come to think of it actually this is not a bad idea,maybe i should try out also :D

So anyone got good lobang for tanks?

• SRC Member

just remember to try and place the bigger rocks on the bottom of the tank..so that foundation is firm n you dun get rocks dropping all over after sometime..

and ask fren/gf/wife to help u see the tank while you arrange..

i did my tank with the help of my gf...cos 2.5ft hgt..and i couldnt see how it look like from the top.. :lol: