scarab's new look

scarab

• SRC Member

Was wondering how do you create your "ricordea garden"......how do you attached all the ricordea so close to each other......seeking for your advise.... ;)

Very very nice..... :wub:

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member

jc85: Last count was about 60 colonies. Different types of SPS are as follows: Acropora (70%), Montipora (capricornis, digitata and encrusting 20%), stylophora (1 colony), Seriatopora (birdnest, 1 colony), Porites (4 colonies). And 1 colony of short polyp cup coral (tubinaria), qualify as SPS I think.

kschew: You gotta get rics with a little bit of rock still attached. Then use super glue to stick a few onto another piece of rock and place the rock on the rock scape just like any other coral. Dead clam shell will make a good rock to stick your rics. If can buy the whole colony, then don't have to worry about sticking. :P

nicken: So far no casualty with rics touching each other, so i guess they live in harmony together. Even between yumas and floridas and discosomas and rhodactis and......mushroom in general. :lol:

vinoth: Not fragging them anytime soon. will let you know if I do

clammy: I'll post tank specs with new equipment photos a little later on

DA: How's our zoos swop/trade coming along? Ready? Do agree the polyp is small, very small in fact :D

ckevin: Bro, that shot not any special effect subdued lighting lah. it's poor photography skill, not suppose to end up like that. But glad you like it anyway. :lol::lol:

AT: Hey, nice to hear from you. Been a while.