gunners VS devils

ah^siao

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

rooney dived.. <_< and ferdinand should have been sent off! ok so if rooney didn't dive, and if ferdinand got sent off, then arsenal would have won 5-1 because ferdinand cleared the ball in the penalty box 5 times for utd! :eyeblur:

no doubt utd played well but a draw would have been better..

hell...

i love arsenal! :lol::upsidedown:

The world is such a wicked place,war btween the human race. People work to earn their bread,while across the sea they're counting dead

aiyah. stuff like that happens in football. look at the hand of God goal by Maradonna. so yah...what to do.

I'm a Man Utd fan, but I must say I'm impressed with Arsenal's feat of unbeaten games.

on the other hand, if Arsenal should do something to their squad, it's to buy another goalkeeper. Lehmann is too much of a liability if you ask me.

• SRC Member

in the french team he's nt the main striker as in he doesnt get the ball as much as trezeguet does.. but in arsenal the whole team revolves ard him.. im sure he will do better for france if he's the main man.. i suppose trezeguet is the more complete striker..

• SRC Member

Ferdinand should have been sent off.

Rooney should have been booked for diving and subsequently substituted before he has the chance to tap in the second.

Without Ferdinand, Gunners would have been up be 2 or 3 goals.

Without justice, the referee changed what should have been and followed his usual style of awarding MU penalties. He has already awarded MU about 7 penalties in games he took charge.

Kelong!!!!!

I think (marine) therefore I am

Ferdinand should have been sent off.

Rooney should have been booked for diving and subsequently substituted before he has the chance to tap in the second.

Without Ferdinand, Gunners would have been up be 2 or 3 goals.

Without justice, the referee changed what should have been and followed his usual style of awarding MU penalties. He has already awarded MU about 7 penalties in games he took charge.

Kelong!!!!!

Austin the Westie: "I may be your best friend, but you are my everything".

Lightning Strike's Back!!!

Reefkeeping Is Not My Hobby, It's My Obsession.

Austin's Birthday

.png

actually, I don't see what the hullabaloo over the diving thing is about. you see Robert Pires diving pretty often as well....I don't see any Arsenal fans making a cross-reference back to their own player.

I've seen the older ex-Arsenal players *Winterburn, Parlour, Dixon etc.* being physically rough like what Ruud did to Cole, but I don't see any Arsenal fans making a cross-reference back to them.

gee. how one tracked.

I don't need to start on how viscious Patrick Viera used to be. as they say in karma, what goes around, comes around. I'm sure it'll come around to bite Man Utd in the butt too. (=

• SRC Member

wat's done cannot be undone...

i agree that man u cheated to win, refree kelong and arsenal was whack hard (both physically and mentally)...but the whole season is not based on this game alone...ARSENAL WILL STILL WIN THE LEAGUE!!!! and defend their trophy!!!

its true that old horses in arsenal are really gangsters...but seeing Reyes getting chopped like that is really bad..isn't it the MAIN reason why EPL is so good!!almost like WWF!!!

i will be eagerly awaiting the return match...ARSENAL WILL KICK MANURE's BUTT..

another exciting game will be CHELSEA vs ARSENAL, chelsea are now finally scoring and not only defending...its gonna be the game of the season...

ARSENE WENGER ######HLEY COLE and ARSENAL still rule, MANURE is just the by-product. :lol::lol::lol:

PS: I am an ARSENAL fan

• SRC Member
actually, I don't see what the hullabaloo over the diving thing is about. you see Robert Pires diving pretty often as well....I don't see any Arsenal fans making a cross-reference back to their own player.

I've seen the older ex-Arsenal players *Winterburn, Parlour, Dixon etc.* being physically rough like what Ruud did to Cole, but I don't see any Arsenal fans making a cross-reference back to them.

gee. how one tracked.

I don't need to start on how viscious Patrick Viera used to be. as they say in karma, what goes around, comes around. I'm sure it'll come around to bite Man Utd in the butt too. (=

Yeah... agreed. Somehow i think Arsenal are pretty sore losers. I mean, so wat about Rooney? They have Robert Pires, the biggest cheat of all if you all remember his ridiculous dive. How bout the disgusting way they behaved in the incident with van nistelrooy last season? Its a taste of their own medicine now.. I mean, its a match, how they expect Man U to play? lay out the red carpet and allow Henry to score? :sick:

When all's said and done, shit happens in every match, but they came out of this blaming everyone other than themselves... think they dunno how to lose anymore eh?

Now reports say Henry clashed with Carroll in the tunnel and Fergie had soup thrown at him by arsenal player in tunnel.. Henry's a great plaer, but he's getting a little too arrogant now...

At the end, i guess this is the kind of action that makes EPL so great to watch, not just great football, but great action as well... if only they dun charge the extra $7 :pinch::peace:

precisely. tactics must be adjusted when you have such matches. even during the days when George Graham was at the helm with Arsenal, it was still a bruising encounter when these two teams met.

the day Arsenal or Man Utd invite each other to play like the Sunday league teams will be the day the EPL gets dissolved and they have kicks around the ballpark.

apart from that, why complain and shout? it made the match interesting. unless you're in it for the sake of money. but I watched the match for the sake of football, and I found it rather interesting.

although as a Man Utd fan, I must agree that van Nistelrooy's tackle on Cole was really too much.

• SRC Member
although as a Man Utd fan, I must agree that van Nistelrooy's tackle on Cole was really too much.

well guess what? old horse-face just got charged by the FA for dangerous play and could face a three-match ban. :lol:

Be teachable always, nobody has a monopoly on wisdom. But learn to distinguish "fact" from "opinion".