i don't believe this...

wolfie

Can't believe got people have this name

But if you tame me, we shall need each other.

To me, you will be unique in all the world.

To you, I shall be unique in all the world...

You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.

-Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Keep our hobby sustainable, participate in fragging NOW

CHAETO Farmer FarmerDan.gif

wow... he took random pictures of people and put on his site claiming that they want to be his princes? Probably a prank. The cars in his pictures can't be his... no number plate...

nobody, in his or her right mind, would leave the licence plate numbers on the car in the pictures. for very obvious reasons *think along the line of vandalism*

I'm not siding the asian prince though. :P

• SRC Member

yah this is hilarious! i have to say, whoever made that website has a great sense of humour... since the audience are mainly ang-mohs, they have no idea what his name means in chinese... so they dunno it is a prank. wahahahahahah :lol:

Be teachable always, nobody has a monopoly on wisdom. But learn to distinguish "fact" from "opinion".

• SRC Member

It's definitely fake. He doesn't appear in ANY picture with another person. The photos are clearly taken from somewhere else... obviously the website maker isn't even the person who he claims is in the photo.

Be teachable always, nobody has a monopoly on wisdom. But learn to distinguish "fact" from "opinion".

• SRC Member

this is the blog of the person who actually made the asian prince thing. it's a joke lah. :)

http://www.thenoel.org/blogstorage/2004_04.html#000030