Week 1 Sept 03, September 1st - 7th

tropics..........

1)many crocea clam

2)small table acro(many of them have turn white=die)

3)cateye bubble

4)orange ricordia yuma

5)metallic green ricordia

6)hairy mushroom

7)elephant ear

1)coral beauty angel

2)eibli angel

3)key hole angel

4)bi colour angel

5)lyretail wrasse

6)blue face angel

7)tile fish

8)flame goby

9)fire goby

10)moorish idol

11)clown surgeon

12)chocolate tang

13)green chromis

14)

very very beautiful croceas...and many are rock boring and just showing the mantles on the surfaces on the rocks...but the price tag $100 - $150 seems too steep.....i wonder if the small croceas are also sold at $100....

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member

Haha...the blind leading the blind...

It is indeed Ocean Plant ...

haha...the blind leading the blind leading another blind...

it should be Ocean Planet, not Ocean Plant, my dear :D

very very beautiful croceas...and many are rock boring and just showing the mantles on the surfaces on the rocks...but the price tag $100 - $150 seems too steep.....i wonder if the small croceas are also sold at $100....

Never like crocea......... Anyway crocea IMo are one of the cheapest clam species, dun think it is cheap with a $100- $150 price tag.......... Anyway t9* used to sell crocea at only $40, hey roidan you went tro*** today also???

Never like crocea......... Anyway crocea IMo are one of the cheapest clam species, dun think it is cheap with a $100- $150 price tag.......... Anyway t9* used to sell crocea at only $40, hey roidan you went tro*** today also???

but there was one crocea that caught my eye..the colours was quite nice....and pattern was very abstract too...haha..

i was there around 11plus....

• SRC Member

Went LCK11* today...

Many yellow tang...... got very small one... around 1inch.. and medium and big size....... small one cost $20..... all still under quarentine...

Still as usual... many hard corals...... at normal market price..... Want wat got wat??????