question given by my ex gf..

LoReNsIa

• SRC Member

hmmm.. need help from all of u.. :( my ex gf tell mi this thing as she sae if i manage to do this we might have a chance to patch.. hmmm.. i noe u adult might think it funny.. <_< but help mi plz.. thanx..she sae if i manage to do tt thing , she will give mi a chance.. and the hint include as it connected with sms.. as in through sms.. den she sae it olso about numbers.. and wad i think is 521 1314.. which mean wo ai ni yi shen yi shi.. :) does tt mean?? help mi plz.. till tonight only.. thanx.. :cry:

Reefing is like a Relationship, Once you fall in Love with it, You will Love it for Life... :wub:

5a8bbdf6e2308_YUMA16.png.f2e17836611683574a142ad6fbd86466.png

• SRC Member
hmmm.. need help from all of u.. :( my ex gf tell mi this thing as she sae if i manage to do this we might have a chance to patch.. hmmm.. i noe u adult might think it funny.. <_< but help mi plz.. thanx..she sae if i manage to do tt thing , she will give mi a chance.. and the hint include as it connected with sms.. as in through sms.. den she sae it olso about numbers.. and wad i think is 521 1314.. which mean wo ai ni yi shen yi shi.. :) does tt mean?? help mi plz.. till tonight only.. thanx.. :cry:

piangz....

if i were you, i'll say 'screw the girlfriend'!

:evil:

but i think maybe she want you to sms her and tell her that you love her forever?

wat the hell, just give it a try....to her...its about you trying even if its wrong than not taking any action at all.

:lol:

• SRC Member

i ask u " Will u die for her?"

.....jus joking... gather all your ang bao $ and buy her something nice tml k. dun forget to sms her for valentine day at 12midnite k. dun buy anything CHEAP...

• SRC Member

hmmm wad the best thing to buy for her.. thought of ordering roses and as them send to her house.. but.. for a sec 4 boi like mi how to do it.. ya.. hmmm..

Reefing is like a Relationship, Once you fall in Love with it, You will Love it for Life... :wub:

5a8bbdf6e2308_YUMA16.png.f2e17836611683574a142ad6fbd86466.png

• SRC Member

wat liao Mr Lorenzo

ur Dear bro LaW here u never call for help.

flowers? might help. all the best for u man

numbers? wat numbers? i know those numberic figures are a trend during my secondary school days. maybe include her bday and NIRC numbers too. wahahhahaaa. Her singapore postal code also?

alrite alrite.

just give me a call when u need it.

chill dude..

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member

hey bro dun listen to ur ex all her funny funny hints lar............

pick up ur phone............give her a call .......

talk softly over the pnone..............

"girl i still love you alot, can we be together again"

make sure u say softy wif some feeling hor if not this poison words wont take effect one.......

hahaha........ :D

or u can give her a puzzle since she stunt u wif weird weird words lor..........

"girl, if there is a chance for me to reshuffle the arrangement of the 26 letters,

can i put the letter 'U' and the letter''I' side by side together?"

:D

• SRC Member

say this instead...

i wish "U and I" are part of a keyboard.

so that we will alway stay side by side.

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member

beer is still better!!!

i nv had problems with beers!!!

oops... then again.... u are only 16/17....

sounds like u got 2 ger problems.... just think of who will u be happier with???

yr post also quite vague.. my reply also quite vague.....

Happy Valentines!!

*translated from Hokkien*

"If say no bang wall, this idiot will never ripen" - Mr Quah Siew Kow.

beer is still better!!!

i nv had problems with beers!!!

oops... then again.... u are only 16/17....

sounds like u got 2 ger problems.... just think of who will u be happier with???

yr post also quite vague.. my reply also quite vague.....

Happy Valentines!!

are you stone cold steve austin? :lol:

-beep- her,

drink beer.

hmmm wad the best thing to buy for her.. thought of ordering roses and as them send to her house.. but.. for a sec 4 boi like mi how to do it.. ya.. hmmm..

1) ask help from your school takers,can give you any flowers from the school garden

2) wake up your idea and forget her, you only sec. 4. :lol:

'chia lat' lah like this.slave to the .......

• SRC Member

Brudder Optimus....`Slave To The Grind'.....Skid Row......

Anyway there are a few things maybe wan to consider...

1) this is his 1st love sooo.....quite hard to let go....may be can give 2nd chance..

2) most of the lao chiao here will tell U that there are better `things' out there...trust us....there actually are....

3) only sec 4....u got to be kidding me.....Ur life don begin until U earn Ur own dollar man.....even if during NS...with Ur macho physic....U will still lose out to the working man whose some even have car.....even though it belong to their dad...

4) if this is not the 1st time.....2nd chance maybe can consider but if it happens quite often then......just walk away.....even if she get the last say....stare her in the face.....turn....then walk away without looking back.......see if she can sleep at night after that.....

5) definitely the very..very..very last resort........black magic..... :lol::lol: