BEWARE OF THIS REEFER- HALOZZZ

kee

erhmmm...... er ....I think the point has long been made....... if Halozz contact Kee...its up to them to sort it out.

Dun curse pple lah...... happy reefing...

Wonder if there's good shipment recently... :rolleyes:

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member
hmm is this guy small size and wear spec???

yup.. a veri small size chap, shld be one yr older than me.. no use to curse anymore.. when we curse, we are sinful also.. Anyway itz not for us to judge,God will do the judgement.. ;) Bad ppl will get their day..

:peace:

erhmmm...... er ....I think the point has long been made....... if Halozz contact Kee...its up to them to sort it out.

Dun curse pple lah...... happy reefing...

Wonder if there's good shipment recently... :rolleyes:

:whistle went to pasir ris, brought austin for a walk. nothing much there......... :P

Austin the Westie: "I may be your best friend, but you are my everything".

Lightning Strike's Back!!!

Reefkeeping Is Not My Hobby, It's My Obsession.

Austin's Birthday

.png

hi bros

this hobby is getting real serious ... now it involves GOD's blessings tooo

i didn't know reefing in SRC has become a religion .... hahahahahaha

how about this: let's us all meet and say hi to each other ... let life be ... it is supposed to be happy ... let's be merry ... i may be poor but i think i can still pay for coke (kopi tiam yes ... mac donald ... cannot) ...

sometimes i think is miscommunication ... do remember the TAMPINES Family case.

it was because the man of the house didn't want to talk and must keep face and then, booom .... so sad ...

let's us all chilled and talk more ... maybe face to face is better. this messaging thing may not be complete in perception ... too much guessing ... sigh ...

interestingly, this kopi tiam is more alive than the real forums ... hahahahahaha ...

it is real fun ....

i like it ...

let's pray ....:bow:

:paiseh:

lizard

why not everyone gives this thread a rest while the 2 work it out......

they have made some form of arrangement liaoz....let's not jeopardise it by going after Halozz anymore ;)

why not everyone gives this thread a rest while the 2 work it out......

they have made some form of arrangement liaoz....let's not jeopardise it by going after Halozz anymore ;)

YUp.. i always believe such thing should be done btween the party invovle quietly... no need let whole world know... we may not know the full story involve as there maybe some slight detail left out... Our reply only add fuel to fire ;)

• SRC Member

I agree. That's the weakness in all of us cos paiseh if call off the deal. But I firmly believe that both parties should always expect, just in case, the deal may be called of... thus no hard feelings involved...

My 2 cents.

then wad happened to the rest of the 33 cents?? :P

*translated from Hokkien*

"If say no bang wall, this idiot will never ripen" - Mr Quah Siew Kow.

• SRC Member

If I am in kee's shoe, I will make halozzz take the trouble of giving back the rocks if he don't pay that $35....

$35 is reasonable and still cannot pay.... wah lao.....

Then when I take the rocks back from him, kee this is what i suggest, I will not put it in my tank (for fear of containmination) but throw away that $35 worth of rock in right front of him into the rubbish chute.... right in front of him.... make him LAN LAN.... and squeeze his balls...

• SRC Member

then wad happened to the rest of the 33 cents?? :P

Nowadays commentators are over-killing the market with 2 cents worth only..... my 35 cents comments of course had to move with current times for price adjustable. It's a hard market for us commentators nowadays...... shake head.... :P

post-54-1107833267.gif

"Ah, Blackadder. Started talking to yourself, I see."

"Yes...it's the only way I can be assured of intelligent conversation."

- Melchett and Edmund Blackadder

• SRC Member

hey bro kee,

hope u settle these issues. Anyway, i think that HALOZZ guy learnt his bloody lessons...as for future trade, i think its best to have cash dealings directly, dun trust anyone. we learnt from our lesson. Some newbies are good, but some are just A**H***. When i was a newbie, i will messgae seniors for trade but realised that they rather sold to better reputation reefers, now i do understand why they does that....

;);););););)

• SRC Member

Avoid Evil, Do Good & Purify the Mind.......................................... :peace::peace:

Main Tank : 48 inch by 36 inch by 28 inch (2 sides starphire glass)
Sump Tank :
Return Pump :
Chiller : Starmax Compressor 1 HP Drop coil
Chiller Return Pump
Protein Skimmer :
Wave Maker :
Fluidised Reactor :

If I am in kee's shoe, I will make halozzz take the trouble of giving back the rocks if he don't pay that $35....

$35 is reasonable and still cannot pay.... wah lao.....

Then when I take the rocks back from him, kee this is what i suggest, I will not put it in my tank (for fear of containmination) but throw away that $35 worth of rock in right front of him into the rubbish chute.... right in front of him.... make him LAN LAN.... and squeeze his balls...

bro, i love your attitude man. For that, drinks on me if we have a chance to meet up.

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

6X2.5X2.5 FT Tank : 4x2x2 ft sump : 2x1x2 ft refugim

Skimmer: Deltec AP851

Calcium Reactor:

Lightings: Aqualight T5 Retrofit, 150 watt MH X2

Chiller: Hailea HC-500A model w/ Aquabee 2000

Ozonizer: Hailea HLO-300 Digital ozonizer

Wavemaker: Tunze 6080, Tunze 6060

Return Pumps: Aquabee 5000 x2

Other equipments: Aquabee 2000, Quietone 1200, 5L Co2 Cylinder w/ Dupla regulator

American Marine Wireless Thermometer

Reefing is a dedication, not a competition.

• SRC Member

bro, i love your attitude man. For that, drinks on me if we have a chance to meet up.

They dun call me a monkee for nothing.... ;)

In worse situation, this is what I would have done...

post-11-1112674302.jpg

• SRC Member

For $35, you got your worth already la, so much symphaty from reefers here, more that 2000 hits on this thread, you are famous now, certainly it is worth more than 35 bucks.

Don't be too vindictive la and run the guy down like this, learn your lesson and move on, there are better things in life than this. If you sit back and think of the last week that you have been so worked up with your adrealin flowing, certainly it's not worth it.

Good luck to your collection.

• SRC Member
For $35, you got your worth already la, so much symphaty from reefers here, more that 2000 hits on this thread, you are famous now, certainly it is worth more than 35 bucks.

Don't be too vindictive la and run the guy down like this, learn your lesson and move on, there are better things in life than this. If you sit back and think of the last week that you have been so worked up with your adrealin flowing, certainly it's not worth it.

Good luck to your collection.

Totally agree..... why work ur blood pressure over $35?

I always believe "what goes around comes around".... To cheat and do bad things can be really bad to ur "karma"....

That's why when I feel cheated and I cant do anything about it, I just let it be.... retribution will come some day.... somehow...

unless u are certain something can be done.... then :evil::evil:

Enjoy ur fishes.... :lol:

• SRC Member

wow nowaday SRC got alot of con man issit...

who so cheapo $35 only still want to cheat...

make ppls carry all the way so far to your place.. $35 just for transport even more like it...

nowaday SG so bad sia... $35 also want to con..

• SRC Member
After I whack him, I take the live rock put inside my aquarium.Hahaha  :lol:

wat happen if he happen to see this post.. he poison the rocks.. then when u putit inside ur tank .. everi LS died.... nt worth it lei

cheers :)