The matter has been happily resolved!

• SRC Member
Yeah! No more blue signboard! Paradiz Reef is the name! Great place to be. Clean and quiet for the ambience.

BTW, they sell zeovit products also. ;)

They are the first one to bring Zeovit in. the original.

not some other ###### who try to cut queue.....

be Hip. Honour IP. :P

*translated from Hokkien*

"If say no bang wall, this idiot will never ripen" - Mr Quah Siew Kow.

• SRC Member

WOAH!!! thats one piece of GREAT news to hear in the morning!!! hahahaa...

PR PR PR PR PR PR PR PR PR PARADIZ REEF!

I must say that their setups are super simple. And nice maximas around in that shop. Seen before a dark green with black rimmed maxima? PR once carried it. LOLX..

Well done PR!

Thanks AT for everything. Cheers!!

• Sponsor

Great News to hear, hopefully we can all settle down and get back to what we once knew and that is to promote the hobby among Singaporeans.

Seriously, its not worth it to squabble since the community is so small and admittedly, I have also been a guilty party (dare i say - we were acting like women :pinch: ). Hopefully we can all bury the hatchet and get back to the more SERIOUS issue of reefkeeping. :D. Me now will just be hobbyist...easier lah.

Boss, what u up to man....me damn busy....when u invite me to ur house to view ur tank again to give me some inspiration to kick start reefing again.

Joe_P, if u read this, pls sms me ur mobile no. again, my phone went bonkers and all data lost. U have come a long way from the first day I met u, remember me as ur 1st guinea pig hor....so next time can get discount or can ask you to build a custom skimmer for me :D:D

Woonming, *expletive* u died or wat.....