Handphone Driving

ozy

• SRC Member

:whistle wah.. eating while driving cannot ah? i eat a chicken pau most mornings on my way to school while RIDING!

basically they want both hands on the steering wheel at all times... oblivious to the discomfort that may be caused that is... obviously the ppl who made this rules do not drive(they have drivers!)

next time your face itchy rub it against the window ya :snore:

The world is such a wicked place,war btween the human race. People work to earn their bread,while across the sea they're counting dead

• SRC Member
:whistle wah.. eating while driving cannot ah? i eat a chicken pau most mornings on my way to school while RIDING!

basically they want both hands on the steering wheel at all times... oblivious to the discomfort that may be caused that is... obviously the ppl who made this rules do not drive(they have drivers!)

next time your face itchy rub it against the window ya  :snore:

that is funny.. then tp will book u if ur butt is itchy then rub butt against window for indecent act .. haha what is the world becoming ??

by the way u ride a auto bike issit?? how u eat and ride at the same time .. no need to change gear ? cluctch in ? brake and open throttle ??

cheers :D

• SRC Member

that is funny.. then tp will book u if ur butt is itchy then rub butt against window for indecent act .. haha what is the world becoming ??

by the way u ride a auto bike issit?? how u eat and ride at the same time .. no need to change gear ? cluctch in ? brake and open throttle ??

cheers :D

i take the AYE at around 9am on weekdays then it's not that crowded.. so leave my right hand on throttle, no need to clutch in liao because already in 5th gear... so once in awhile i'll pick up the pau with my left hand and take a bite and put it back in btwn my fuel tank and my err legs... :pinch:

The world is such a wicked place,war btween the human race. People work to earn their bread,while across the sea they're counting dead

• SRC Member

totally agree .. :D

:lol::lol::lol: well ya i have to say my worthy pau HAS indeed fallen from my grasp before onto the unforgiving tarmac.. :pinch::evil:

• SRC Member

still not too bad if pau just rolls down and drops on the road....

it will be bad if pau fly up... smash against someone's windscreen.... or worse... fly up and land on someone's lap who is driving a convertable.... :P with roof down....

*translated from Hokkien*

"If say no bang wall, this idiot will never ripen" - Mr Quah Siew Kow.

• SRC Member
still not too bad if pau just rolls down and drops on the road....

it will be bad if pau fly up... smash against someone's windscreen.... or worse... fly up and land on someone's lap who is driving a convertable.... :P with roof down....

then the remaining pau ingredients will fly to the TP where he spotted you!!!!!! ;)

• SRC Member

Guys if you read through TP's rule there are point that u can still use mobile phone as long as

1. You don't hold handphone in one hand while the vehicle is in motion ( so in traffic light stopping SAFE ).

2. You can make a call by voice dial ( as long as you don't hold and make call by using mobile set ).

3. Receive the call by pressing the earpeice :)

So I am bit relex. See, they are good, as long as you don't hold mobile phone , than............

Life is like a peice of Uncured Live Rock [ from LFS ], you never know what you gonna get.........

Ocean Gump

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

actually the problem doesn't lie with whether ur hands r on the wheel or not.

its more of the distraction. distraction got a lot of type. having a conversation on the phone can be mindless chit chat or discussing big business deal. so they wun know n dun see why they should give the benefit of the doubt. if it uses too much of your attention, it creates a bottleneck n u'll screw up on your driving.

thats why using blue/green/pink tooth doesn;t solve the problem nor make us any less guilty.