Champions league semi finals!

flamey

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

liverpool has just beaten chelsea at their own game!!

yes ar....

istanbul here we come!! (im still jumpng up and down while typing)

this is certainly for the long suffering liverpool fans!

• SRC Member
liverpool has just beaten chelsea at their own game!!

yes ar....

istanbul here we come!! (im still jumpng up and down while typing)

this is certainly for the long suffering liverpool fans!

Too bad....... For Liverpool..... WIn or not, next season no champion league for them... :P

• SRC Member

:lol::lol::lol:

what next? liverpool gonna get roasted by milan? :P

well...i think so...roasted not really...but begin BBQ & grill !!!! :lol:

anyway, the final is somethig that we can look forward...

good luck all liverpools fans....milan is some team to take note....i can say their attack with schenko and defence japp stam....gosh... ;) unbelieveable...

oh btw, these few weeks.....Man u have nothing to mention.... :lol: just joking....dun flame me hor!

• SRC Member

well...i think so...roasted not really...but begin BBQ & grill !!!! :lol:

anyway, the final is somethig that we can look forward...

good luck all liverpools fans....milan is some team to take note....i can say their attack with schenko and defence japp stam....gosh... ;) unbelieveable...

oh btw, these few weeks.....Man u have nothing to mention.... :lol: just joking....dun flame me hor!

its my dream dream final... liverpool vs ac milan... two of my fav team..

• SRC Member

its my dream dream final... liverpool vs ac milan... two of my fav team..

my heart and support goes to milan...that my fav team. but liverpool had a last min change of sucess after the new manager took over...really see the differences .... ;)

• SRC Member

its ok la... juz pure luck to beat 2004 finalist MONACO, same luck in beating OLYmPIACOS by TWO goals when they were down 1-0 in the first half, again same luck in beating 2002 finalist LEVERKUSEN in the 2nd round then very VERY lucky against 2003 finalist JUVENTUS in the quarters and lastly CHELSKI in the semis...

yah liverpool are pretty darn lucky... :lol::lol::lol:

• SRC Member

true lah...sometimes, soccer games depends on luck too...esp, next time when u see a good team playing good footballs but no goals...then u better pray hard for a draw...anytime, opposite party might pop in 1 or 2 goals...these is what i feel.... (think this statement relate to one team...mm....think it Man u!)

• SRC Member
true lah...sometimes, soccer games depends on luck too...esp, next time when u see a good team playing good footballs but no goals...then u better pray hard for a draw...anytime, opposite party might pop in 1 or 2 goals...these is what i feel.... (think this statement relate to one team...mm....think it Man u!)

true... but to a certain extend, i believe in u make ur own luck.. how wud u ever get a goal if u dont venture forward? but i feel liverpool is long overdue some luck.. if u notice teams like man u, arsenal and chelsea got lucky a lot of times.. y? coz they keep on attacking.. lampard had not one but two deflected goals against bayern... do u consider that lucky? if he doesnt take the shot he'll never know if its gonna end up in the back of the net.. dats wat i meant by u make ur own luck..

luck is of course part and parcel of football.. but i dont think liverpool were just lucky to beat 2002,2003,2004 champions league finalist and also the newly crowned king of premiership.. credit should definitely be given to rafa and his boys..

cheers..

• SRC Member
congrats man....

although i would still prefer an AC Milan vs Chelsea final.....from a neutralist point of view :P

ok lah....AC Milan vs Liverpool final still watchable...

but please not a PSV vs Liverpool final hor....NOOOOOOOOOOOOO :cry2:

:lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

i think its gonna be a cagey affair if liverpool were to meet milan... lets nt forget liverpool has one of the best defensive record in champs league ds season.. nothing has to be said bout milan defence... wont be surprised if it ends 0-0 after 90 mins... the diff bet the two teams is dat milan has shevchenko and liverpool has baros.. :lol: hopefully baros can come good on that nite!

• SRC Member

milan got very lucky.... final score psv 3 milan 1... aggregate 3-3 milan wins with away goals rule...

psv played very VERY well... especially park ji sung... milan team doesnt turn up till the 89th min when out of nowhere ambrosini headed a crucial away goal...

well, it sets up my dream final... LIVERPOOL FC vs AC MILAN B)B)

two of my fav teams going head to head in a champions league final!

25th May,

Istanbul