CR aquarium display tank in bugis parco

andysho

• SRC Member

borinz, u are right. CR asked Harlequin Marine to setup livestock/rock etc for their trade show. one thing to say about CR's tank. high quality/workmanship with life-time warranty.. but @ a higher price.

where is the display tank located? i think air port tore down its display tank though, just went there couple of days ago and i didn't see it.

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

6X2.5X2.5 FT Tank : 4x2x2 ft sump : 2x1x2 ft refugim

Skimmer: Deltec AP851

Calcium Reactor:

Lightings: Aqualight T5 Retrofit, 150 watt MH X2

Chiller: Hailea HC-500A model w/ Aquabee 2000

Ozonizer: Hailea HLO-300 Digital ozonizer

Wavemaker: Tunze 6080, Tunze 6060

Return Pumps: Aquabee 5000 x2

Other equipments: Aquabee 2000, Quietone 1200, 5L Co2 Cylinder w/ Dupla regulator

American Marine Wireless Thermometer

Reefing is a dedication, not a competition.

CR?? where's that?

pardon me.... :fear:

its a brand, not a place.

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

6X2.5X2.5 FT Tank : 4x2x2 ft sump : 2x1x2 ft refugim

Skimmer: Deltec AP851

Calcium Reactor:

Lightings: Aqualight T5 Retrofit, 150 watt MH X2

Chiller: Hailea HC-500A model w/ Aquabee 2000

Ozonizer: Hailea HLO-300 Digital ozonizer

Wavemaker: Tunze 6080, Tunze 6060

Return Pumps: Aquabee 5000 x2

Other equipments: Aquabee 2000, Quietone 1200, 5L Co2 Cylinder w/ Dupla regulator

American Marine Wireless Thermometer

Reefing is a dedication, not a competition.

• SRC Member

i was there on thursday. it is at bugis parco ground level. go walk ard, you wont miss it, its just infront of a escalator to the arcade.

their 4 feet tank (4 x 2 x 2.5) with a skimmer, cabinet, black silicon(wealet?), sump, a 4feet metal halide light and a top-up tank is about 4k+.

they using wet-dry filtration which they called it the new generation flitration

well, but their show tank with a LCD TV in it was pretty impressive.

but the price is very expensive.

but good thing they got monthly instalment and "life-time" warranty.

but no need to change water is almost impossible

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member

u all have not heard wrong of the tank that need not change water !!!!! went down to the main office for a quote..... :huh:

Boy !!!! for a 3x2.5x2 tank, with cabinet ,sump, skimmer (brand unknown), costs abt $2600 plus. Kind of X;pensive. But the sale chap did something which is unbelievable. he showed me n my wife by banging his fists directing at the centre of the 4 feet display tank. not once but a few time. N still intact. He mentions that only CR tank is capable of having this quality glass which can take such shock knocking. COOL......... B) N their display coral setup r indeel from Harlequin Marine !!!!

Still considering whether to get the tank from them?? :erm:

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

u all have not heard wrong of the tank that need not change water !!!!! went down to the main office for a quote.....

Boy !!!! for a 3x2.5x2 tank, with cabinet ,sump, skimmer (brand unknown), costs abt $2600 plus. Kind of X;pensive. But the sale chap did something which is unbelievable. he showed me n my wife by banging his fists directing at the centre of the 4 feet display tank. not once but a few time. N still intact. He mentions that only CR tank is capable of having this quality glass which can take such shock knocking. COOL......... N their display coral setup r indeel from Harlequin Marine !!!!

Still considering whether to get the tank from them??

It is expensive ..due to their workmanship and life-time warranty(any leakage etc- they will repair/replace). Forget about their concept of 'no need to change water.' you k buy the tank/cabinet/sump only and get a better skimmer etc.

nobody took a picture of the tank in Bugis har? :blink: With such high pricing wonder how they can make any business. I think anyone of us can claim our tank is the ultimate and put a life time warranty on it. I think all of us are using thicker , good quality aquarium glass these days so banging his fist on the tank is another sales strategy. guess it's an old sales gimmick to get people interested with it's "no water change needed" heard most aquarium trade not doing good these days. :unsure:

I think anyone of us can claim our tank is the ultimate and put a life time warranty on it. I think all of us are using thicker , good quality aquarium glass these days so banging his fist on the tank is another sales strategy.

do you think by using thicker, better glass .. is CR strategy? go and take a look at how they apply silicone & their workmanship etc plus.. u k try to ask our local tankmaker to give u life-time warranty for their tank. & u think CR is a small tank-making company?

• SRC Member
borinz, u are right. CR asked Harlequin Marine to setup livestock/rock etc for their trade show. one thing to say about CR's tank. high quality/workmanship with life-time warranty.. but @ a higher price.

yup. saw their corals in the shop. very nice colour n very big sizes too...

• SRC Member

i dun believe in this...if i uses that amount , i could pruchase quite a number of good equipments for my new tank...

• SRC Member

the part about no water change system .. i went there, open up the cabinet... i only see lotsa bioballs, ceramis rings, a filter wool and a weipro 1202.... ladies and gentlemen.. thats the no water change system.. haha.!!

forget about the no water change system... but truely .. their tank quality is good.

thats why they dare to give life time warranty ..

my 4x1.5x1.5 ft is by them... only 6mm fro 4 sides and 10 mm base. been using for 1yr plus .. no problem at all!!

• SRC Member

Forget about the NO WATER CHANGE thingy..... their tank quality and after sale service is good. That's all I want to say.

:) Greeting :)

Tank: 4' by 2' by 2' (CR antique)

Sump: 3' include 1' refuigm

• SRC Member
the part about no water change system .. i went there, open up the cabinet... i only see lotsa bioballs, ceramis rings, a filter wool and a weipro 1202.... ladies and gentlemen.. thats the no water change system.. haha.!!

forget about the no water change system... but truely .. their tank quality is good.

thats why they dare to give life time warranty ..

my 4x1.5x1.5 ft is by them... only 6mm fro 4 sides and 10 mm base. been using for 1yr plus .. no problem at all!!

hi Bro, did u see the swerving part in the sump? Looks cool. :lol:

I think anyone of us can claim our tank is the ultimate and put a life time warranty on it. I think all of us are using thicker , good quality aquarium glass these days so banging his fist on the tank is another sales strategy.

do you think by using thicker, better glass .. is CR strategy? go and take a look at how they apply silicone & their workmanship etc plus.. u k try to ask our local tankmaker to give u life-time warranty for their tank. & u think CR is a small tank-making company?

so that means our local tank maker not giving us good quality product in that case.... :(

sekali one day my tank all fall apart....chia lat one! :cry: must contact CR already.