Reefers Beware

j***8 and acro******* still smart... used different nick to make money or get rics... some smelly fish used different nick to puppet-talk in his/her own tank thread :lol::lol::lol: Pengz ppl can get so childish.. even young dispar here laughing :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Smelly fish tatic changed already.

Now smelly fish will cut-n-paste the post here and then post it in another local forum and then reply over there. Somemore can accuse other pple of causing SRC to get shot when that fish is the cause of all that. Strange right?

It is good to know that all these multi-nick has been caught and action taken. :blink::blink::blink:

The "ACRO-man" also quite good in faking, tell him say he sell bleached Rics liao still act blurr say dunno what I meant *pengz*

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member
Indeed........ these reefers should be exposed in the public. create awareness among the newer reefers here who do not know of their hideous deeds. :angry:

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?...topic=32462&hl=

The above-mentioned URL is juz another example of what these reefers will do juz to spoil ur sales thread. <_<

Why do these reefers wanna spoil a sales thread??? :blink:

coz this shady character tried to trade inferior quality ricordea floridas for better ones. as a ric collector myself, i'm pissed. indirectly, i gave him a telling off in the thread. Thus, that particular someone "buay song".

coz another "somebody" tried to copy and fabricate a sponsor's (whom i m on familiar terms with) ideas. market it under his own brand (with the cheek of using a banner from RC). tell absurd lies to cover his own ######. I defended the sponsor, thus incurring this "somebody's" wrath.

sigh........ when will these snakes ever learn......... :pinch:

Juz me 2 cents, Mods pls delete my post if u deem inappropriate.

yup,

I remember this one. he was really out to spoil your deal.

And well done Batman. I am sure those bad ppl wont dare pull any tricks up thier sleeve for now. Your contribution has made us feel safer to shop at pasar malum.

I am glad that the forum is becoming a place where evil is being nip at the bud! ;)

Kudos to all bros and sis who have uphold justice in one way or another. :bow:

"Reefs, like forests, will only be protected in long term if they are appreciated"
Dr. J.E.N. Veron
Australian Institute of Marine Science

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

post-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

UEN: T08SS0098F
Please visit us here: http://www.facebook....uaristSocietySG
Facebook Group: http://www.facebook....gid=34281892381

Smelly fish tatic changed already.

Now smelly fish will cut-n-paste the post here and then post it in another local forum and then reply over there. Somemore can accuse other pple of causing SRC to get shot when that fish is the cause of all that. Strange right?

It is good to know that all these multi-nick has been caught and action taken. :blink::blink::blink:

The "ACRO-man" also quite good in faking, tell him say he sell bleached Rics liao still act blurr say dunno what I meant *pengz*

Cos he/she got informer mah.. wadeva is reported here, his/her informer just copy and paste for him/her.... put it simply hokkien they say kar kia :lol::lol::lol: Den down there, the forum basically depends on her to survive and generate traffic flow(to put it badly) so wun kick him/her :lol::lol::lol:

Whatever he/she say there also no ppl object or oppose like I say kar kia :lol::lol:

• SRC Member
see my hands are full :lol:

just nice in my hand now is JOKER aka MrBleachedFace :lol:

:off: don't mind me asking, how big is your collection of Batman pictures hah?

I've always wondered, how come you always have just the right graphic for it. :lol:

:off:  don't mind me asking, how big is your collection of Batman pictures hah?

I've always wondered, how come you always have just the right graphic for it.  :lol:

cos Batman is ever resourceful and near omnipresent......

Villians and thugs of SRCity, be afraid........

be very afraid..... :lol:

post-11-1115392861.jpg

superman can fly, batman cannot fly. spiderman can shoot web. batman cannot.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Batman is the only member of the Justice League without superpowers. What he lacks in raw strength, he makes up for with intelligence. Batman has a plan for every situation, and there is rarely a mystery that he can’t solve. Although he arguably one of the best martial artists in the world, he serves the league by directing it’s raw strength with the precision of a scalpel. Enemies will likely underestimate the Batman since he’s only a “man,” but they should realize he’s probably the most dangerous member of the League.

http://www.jlanimated.com/heroes/index.php?id=2

ok...this thread isn't about batman....it's about the cleanup of GothamCity...oops...SRCity :lol:

• SRC Member

Batman is the only member of the Justice League without superpowers. What he lacks in raw strength, he makes up for with intelligence. Batman has a plan for every situation, and there is rarely a mystery that he can’t solve. Although he arguably one of the best martial artists in the world, he serves the league by directing it’s raw strength with the precision of a scalpel. Enemies will likely underestimate the Batman since he’s only a “man,” but they should realize he’s probably the most dangerous member of the League.

http://www.jlanimated.com/heroes/index.php?id=2

ok...this thread isn't about batman....it's about the cleanup of GothamCity...oops...SRCity :lol:

Sooooo where is wonder women...... :D

well at least the expereince reefers are now helping out newbies....personally, I'm never a LPS person, so have no idea from those pics that they are bleach!!!! (dun even know whats a blastso)....anyway, we need more super heroes.....

After my post in this shady character's blasto thread, he still had the cheek to PM me and danano to insist his innocence....

Here's my post in his blasto thread

There seem to be some suspicion from some reefers in here that Jpaul is not someone new but someone who has been lurking in our midst for sometime. Here are some similarities that have been pointed out to me.

i)Someone who has been trying to sell a 250W Horizon ventures MH fixture with BLV 20kk bulb

ii)also trying to sell a rather unique Calcium reactor

iii)has a keen interest to swop for rics

iv)stays in sengkang

Whether Jpaul is indeed a new addition or an old character hiding in a new nick...i shall leave the judgement to the discerning out there. But here are my words to Jpaul...

If you are indeed a new addition to the forum, congrats as you are in good hands, for there are many experienced reefers who will help you around. Even if they point out that your coral is subpar, they have kind intentions and I hope you do not take it too badly 

But if you are a shady character hiding in this new nick of yours, I would suggest you take your shady deals elsewhere

And here was his PM in response to my post:

Hi batman/ roidan,

i am sorry if i have offended u, in any way. but please dun be so agressive can?

i really have no idea what u mean and i think you must have a bad experience before. maybe like gouldian.

you are the moderate for the forum, i think i should abide to your rules and regulations. feel free to inform me anything through pm if possible.

i refrain from starting another thread becos i believe all frenships start with some respect for one another. moreover the thread is abruptly locked... before i can reply.

your post make me really low. i dun think u realise my bkgnd. I am not keen in little money in the first place. if i am truly a cheat, i will work on getting all of you guys to trust me then collect all your money, then leave singapore. right?

hey, i am working like shit all day long. and keeping a hobby to relax myself not to further stress myself.

if u dun welcome me here at all, i will leave then. i really feel a mix of feelings cos some of the forummers pm me to welcome me. as in the thread too. and some ppl put me on the crucifix.

some seniors called me to warn me not to argue with u and not to bother with u at all. i even talk to lfs owners who gave me some comfort. they say this forum is like tat and i shud not bother with u..

i dun know, cos i really dun have the luxury to post answers here and there all the time. and i dun know who is in who's group and who i should stick to????

i didn't know that src is so complicated. if i really cannot take it, i will leave and please note that i did support src, the local forum.

then again, i ask myself why i need to join this forum? actually i can ask some seniors directly if i have problems and i can also check foreign websites cos advice is readily available and i won't get bombed.

i am giving myself another chance with the forum, if it does not work out well, i will sayonara then. Or maybe, i will just surf and dun post anything at all.

paul

i am forwarding this pm to danano, the other moderator, so my actions are clear. i am also unsure of the frenships here in the forum. so complicating.

I will now reply him point by point should he try to badmouth me in here or elsewhere.

Hi batman/ roidan,

i am sorry if i have offended u, in any way. but please dun be so agressive can?

i really have no idea what u mean and i think you must have a bad experience before. maybe like gouldian.

Really had no idea what I meant? Yah right, now we all know that you are a JOKER...most of us have had bad experiences somehow or another, whether in the net or real life....with you here trying to offload your shady items, I am sure bad forum experiences would not be just exclusive to me or gouldian.

you are the moderate for the forum, i think i should abide to your rules and regulations. feel free to inform me anything through pm if possible.

After I replied your PM as I wrote below, no more replies from you...OOOPS...guess you know I know already :lol:

Firstly, I would take the opportunity to welcome you to the club...or even welcome you back to the club.

i have said in the thread and i will repeat it here...

If you are indeed a new addition to the forum, congrats as you are in good hands, for there are many experienced reefers who will help you around. Even if they point out that your coral is subpar, they have kind intentions and I hope you do not take it too badly 

But if you are a shady character hiding in this new nick of yours, I would suggest you take your shady deals elsewhere 

so if you are indeed new, there is nothing to be worried about....

you can continue posting your questions if you need help in your reefing....

even if you are someone shady who is hiding in a new nick....we will know also and once you step out of line, we will take action....

so, i would just say....

Happy reefing  

i refrain from starting another thread becos i believe all frenships start with some respect for one another. moreover the thread is abruptly locked... before i can reply.

If you really want friendships and have respect for reefers in here, you would not have done what you have been doing repeatedly. And FYI, the thread was not locked by me initially. Besides, I think it is due time for you to listen to what others have to say about you and your shady activities while you go sit quietly in one corner

your post make me really low. i dun think u realise my bkgnd. I am not keen in little money in the first place. if i am truly a cheat, i will work on getting all of you guys to trust me then collect all your money, then leave singapore. right?

Really? You really seem to have a kick of making some quick,petty money from the feedback of some reefers who have dealt with you in the past.

hey, i am working like shit all day long. and keeping a hobby to relax myself not to further stress myself.

if u dun welcome me here at all, i will leave then.

After all that you have done, I think many do not welcome you here. But being forgiving as we always try to be, you are welcomed to come back once you have cleaned up your act and you will always be welcomed in here should you have problems in your hobby that you need to tap on opinions here.

i really feel a mix of feelings cos some of the forummers pm me to welcome me. as in the thread too. and some ppl put me on the crucifix.

some seniors called me to warn me not to argue with u and not to bother with u at all. i even talk to lfs owners who gave me some comfort. they say this forum is like tat and i shud not bother with u..

Wow, I wonder who are the seniors that you are talking about or just figments of your imagination that you are having senior-level support in your shady activities. Even if you really managed to hoodwink seniors earlier, now that your cover is blown, I would also wonder about their integrity and character should they still choose to associate themselves with you.

Those lfs owners who dunno me, well they dunno me and they can believe in whatever lies or rumours you may spin about this forum or me. But those who know me, will definitely know me as someone who will not engage you with no proper reason or cause.

i dun know, cos i really dun have the luxury to post answers here and there all the time. and i dun know who is in who's group and who i should stick to????

i didn't know that src is so complicated. if i really cannot take it, i will leave and please note that i did support src, the local forum.

then again, i ask myself why i need to join this forum?

You joined this forum because of your shady activities. Looking at your multinicks will reveal a highly skewed bias towards BUY/SELL forum. No prizes for guessing why you choose to hang around there most of the time.

actually i can ask some seniors directly if i have problems and i can also check foreign websites cos advice is readily available and i won't get bombed.

i am giving myself another chance with the forum, if it does not work out well, i will sayonara then. Or maybe, i will just surf and dun post anything at all.

Yes, please give this forum a chance, reefers here a chance and also you yourself a chance. Go take a break, clean up your act before you appear again.

paul

i am forwarding this pm to danano, the other moderator, so my actions are clear. i am also unsure of the frenships here in the forum. so complicating.

It's people like you here that complicates friendships in here.

• SRC Member

did anyone forget that XXXXXX XX ######?!?!?!?

can i be XXXXX?!?!??!

*bros, please avoid diluting the purpose of this thread, thanks ;) *

Edited by roidan

*translated from Hokkien*

"If say no bang wall, this idiot will never ripen" - Mr Quah Siew Kow.

• SRC Member

It is a funny thread :lol: I once heard of a thief who asked for a plastic carrier from the owner of a shop from which he tried to steal a pair of shoes.

And in SRC, there is this Joker who is completely ignorant of technology. It is amazing how he feign ignorance :D Perhaps he has split personality like Fann Wong in the show.

It is events like this that constantly spice up the forum :P Lots of work for the moderators though.

• SRC Member

harlo roidan,

as much as i salute your stand against shady characters trying to make some $$$ in SRC. I think posting of personal details like the block he stays is abit over the board.

As long as fellow reefers knows of this shady character, it already serves the purpose of this thread.

anyway, just my 2 cents worth in this Batstyled thread.

;)

• SRC Member

:lol: blur me, after looking at the map, I realized I was also another victim :lol::lol::lol: at least now it solves my puzzle as to why the corals I have bought on another forum did not survive in my tank.

Damn, should have insisted on viewing before collection :lol::lol::lol:

diabolus,

precisely that's why i did not specify the BLOCK he stays (no, it's not the red star on the map if that was what you were thinking ;) ) or even the UNIT number of his place. I can't even bother to post or hint his 3 hp numbers(some probably not in use already) as he will just move on to the 4th, 5th or 6th hp number.....well...he can easily change hp numbers....

but it will take more from him to change his block number or even unit number :lol: Batman always thinks many steps ahead and like you have said, I don't think we will need to go to the extreme to identify the exact block and unit number ;) Give him just a little breathing space, after all like I have said, once he has cleaned up his act, even if we see him again in this forum, we will welcome him. ;)

see sunfish's post after yours? Just an area can be very helpful already.

many reefers have found that they are not the only ones when they read the threads.

They thought they were the only ones or maybe just a couple of unlucky ones who have dealt with him....but then the list of reefers just went on from...

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8.....to many more

I hope this thread will serve enough warning to those who are still in the practice of similar activities or contemplating such activities to nip the idea in their heads. I hope this scarecrow case-study that we have put up is big enough.

Previously i was looking for a 250watt MH and i pm JP*** regarding his. Its kinda scary to think that i nearly fell for his scam and became one of his victims. :angry: Luckily his scam came to light and now all reefers can benefit from it by becoming more aware.

*mod, is it possible to track him down and ensure he doesnt come up with a new nick any time soon and start his nosense again*

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

6X2.5X2.5 FT Tank : 4x2x2 ft sump : 2x1x2 ft refugim

Skimmer: Deltec AP851

Calcium Reactor:

Lightings: Aqualight T5 Retrofit, 150 watt MH X2

Chiller: Hailea HC-500A model w/ Aquabee 2000

Ozonizer: Hailea HLO-300 Digital ozonizer

Wavemaker: Tunze 6080, Tunze 6060

Return Pumps: Aquabee 5000 x2

Other equipments: Aquabee 2000, Quietone 1200, 5L Co2 Cylinder w/ Dupla regulator

American Marine Wireless Thermometer

Reefing is a dedication, not a competition.

• SRC Member
Previously i was looking for a 250watt MH and i pm JP*** regarding his. Its kinda scary to think that i nearly fell for his scam and became one of his victims. :angry: Luckily his scam came to light and now all reefers can benefit from it by becoming more aware.

*mod, is it possible to track him down and ensure he doesnt come up with a new nick any time soon and start his nosense again*

Its not considered a scam when he does not cheats you into buying his stuff.

You still have the option to view the items/corals before you part with your moolahs.

Its more like the seller is trying to get his stuff sold thru the "chin-chainess" of fellow reefers here.

;)

would you wanna being track online for the rest of your life after you have did something wrong? live and let live bro.

acidjazz, i have mentioned somewhere earlier, ''to be fair to him, not all of his items are badbuys, but whether reefers want to deal with him in any form watsoever, it's up to their own discretion.''

And that's why I keep mentioning that, once he decides to clean up his act and gets down to doing it, I am sure reefers in here will be always ready to forgive him.

But the onus is on him now to gain back the trust of the reefers again. He cannot erase the fact that he has done all these things to the reefers in here and other forums, and we will not erase the fact that all these has happened. If he did not feel guilty after the florida swop-issue and if he felt that he had conducted his ric swopping in good honour, why did he have to changed nicks to offload the blastos and pretend that he is another new person to the forum?

It is precisely the fact that he was expecting everyone to be chin chai, expecting that he will never be pointed out,expecting those who had a sour taste after dealing with him will forgive and forget at a moment's notice. And that's the reason why he was able to do it AGAIN and AGAIN.

And in case many do not know, sour deals revolving him have gone way back almost a year already and we all can see that he clearly did not have intention to stop even recently. If we do not step in, he will probably carry on for posterity, and I am sure this is what we do not want to see.

Anyone who has been in this forum for such a long duration would surely know a bleached coral from another. Anyone with good integrity would never offer others "baby blue" ricordias when they are obviously bleached. If he did not want to hide the fact that they were bleached, he would have put "bleached baby blue rics for swop". Such many exchanges make it apparent that it is not done out of ignorance, but out of ill intentions. If he was of good character, he would have offered to top up an amount of $ to make up for the difference in quality of rics exchanged. That's what any honest, fair-minded chap would do. The blasto giving to one reefer was an act that should be applauded. But what about trades with the other reefers? One good deed cannot make up for so many unfair deals. That's what I feel. But of course people can make ammends if they have the heart to. Human nature is forgiving. Let the victims decide if he really is regretful and sorry.

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

• SRC Member
You still have the option to view the items/corals before you part with your moolahs.

Its more like the seller is trying to get his stuff sold thru the "chin-chainess" of fellow reefers here.

;)

agree with this, ;) thats why I laugh it off and don't really blame him :lol:

I take this as a lesson learnt ;)

• SRC Member

i agree with roidan... not all his sales items is bad... i bought the MH 250w....he told me it has only use for couple of mths... and it is serving me well now... except for his bulb... which i have doubt about the usage period of 2 to 3 mths <_<<_< ... anyway i have chg the bulb to a new 1... hope after all this hoo har.. he could stop his shady business... and have some integrity..... guess we all make mistakes.... just forgive and forget.. and let's get on with our reefing.... :D:D

• SRC Member

i agree with roidan... not all his sales items is bad... i bought the MH 250w....he told me it has only use for couple of mths... and it is serving me well now... except for his bulb... which i have doubt about the usage period of 2 to 3 mths <_<<_< ... anyway i have chg the bulb to a new 1... hope after all this hoo har.. he could stop his shady business... and have some integrity..... guess we all make mistakes.... just forgive and forget.. and let's get on with our reefing.... :D:D

oorr...

so u got the MH from him....

so when wanna kopi again?

:lol: