AC Milan V Liverpool

bwilly

• SRC Member
Having said that, Chelsea can KEEP THE LEAGUE CUP. We are keeping the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE TROPHY FOR GOOD. 

fyi: League titles - Chelsea 2, Liverpool 18

Euro Cups - Chelsea 0, Liverpool 5

lets not degrade ourself like fans from some other clubs...who likes to feast on sour grapes :angel:

:lol:

We are keeping the CUP for GOOD!!!!!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AC Milan played a little better but football isn't always about who played better. Liverpool is fifth in EPL because a lot of games they play better but fail to win the game. Milan shouldn't even be in the final as most neutrals agree that PSV was the better team over two legs of the semis. And it's easy to say Milan played well because of the first half. But if I give you 3-0 lead to defend with your entire ITALIAN team for just 45 minutes, and you concede three goals in six minutes, I think you have to admit that overall you didn't play that well over two halves.

Liverpool played better than Chelsea in the League Cup final but still lost in the end.

Having said that, Chelsea can KEEP THE LEAGUE CUP. We are keeping the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE TROPHY FOR GOOD. :lol:

fyi: League titles - Chelsea 2, Liverpool 18

Euro Cups - Chelsea 0, Liverpool 5

Hmmm. :evil:

aiyo..

enjoy the joy is good, look at history with pride is one thing, but take out n compare n bask yourself forgetting about the future.

You think liverpool can win the EPL with this same squad??

Chelsea, Liverpool n even Arsenal are building their team (for now n future) Liverpool? Maybe coming in the right direction, just this season, picking some good players in Gracia n Aloson, but still not good enuff.

The fans should demand more!! Better transfers, than oh so n so, we won Euro cup. Look at Ispwich n Notting Forest, where are they??

lets not degrade ourself like fans from some other clubs...who likes to feast on sour grapes :angel:

:lol:

We are keeping the CUP for GOOD!!!!!

its a lucky win. Milan ######-up the early stage of seccond half.

but i dont care. its been 20 years i waited since the last time i watch captain Souness lift CL trophy.

to those sour grape: YOU RELAX ONE CORNER ALONE........

Like I said, enjoy the win, Liverpool fans..

21 odd years is a long wait. :)

Got to do something on the transfer market before they can challenge the domestic front. Have a long chat with a long (20years+) liverpool fan, totally agreed with me the current crop of strikers sux.

Man U - left + center back (except for rio) sux, wingers sux..

Arsenal - backup for Henry/bergkamp, defence buffer up with new tranfer

Chelsea - strikers sux (most goals from midfield - check Lampard top scorer for them)

• SRC Member

glory glory... man united!!!!!....

oops... salah channel....

screw it lah.... i got a liver-fool, ARSEnal, and manure united jersey at home to boot ard....

com'on lah... watch real sports like bikini gers mud-wrestling... or not at WWE... with the char bors trying to rip off each others' clothes or showing us their ######...

:P

Offical Press Release Statement: This is another corny attempt by mR. mUAr_cHEe to make no sense or what so ever.

*translated from Hokkien*

"If say no bang wall, this idiot will never ripen" - Mr Quah Siew Kow.

glory glory... man united!!!!!....

oops... salah channel....

screw it lah.... i got a liver-fool, ARSEnal, and manure united jersey at home to boot ard....

com'on lah... watch real sports like bikini gers mud-wrestling... or not at WWE... with the char bors trying to rip off each others' clothes or showing us their ######...

:P

Offical Press Release Statement: This is another corny attempt by mR. mUAr_cHEe to make no sense or what so ever.

I dun mind watching those... bikini clad babes trying to rip each other clothes off.

but then u know local laws, usually censored, sian man..

Got to do something on the transfer market before they can challenge the domestic front. Have a long chat with a long (20years+) liverpool fan, totally agreed with me the current crop of strikers sux.

haha........

there is a diff if you chat with a old and new generation of liv fans.

to me half this squad not even fit to be in the team, not to mention playing first 11.

eg, kewell, dudek, traore, sinama, tallec,nunez,salif diou, traore, traore........ <_<

we are behind M U , chelski, gunners, far far away.......... to challenge the EPL.

garcia got hope to replace king kenny,

morientes and cisse, if given enough support may replace aldridge and rushie.

gerrard may replace souness- both hard tacklers.

what we need importantly is a ray clemence or a grobellaar, a alan hansen and a mark lawrenson to settle the defence.

whats your history? :whistle

Liverpool deserve to defend their trophy or they can keep the trophy forever ... :lol:

they are keeping it regardless of wat..

The next season its a new pc.

If they dun mind old silverware with all the saliva n kiss marks..

• SRC Member

they are keeping it regardless of wat..

The next season its a new pc.

If they dun mind old silverware with all the saliva n kiss marks..

Its an obvious kelong....................just look at the milan's players expression during the penalty kick, and the way they kick, its so obvious the match has been pre-arrange..............got to becareful of AC's future matches, bookmarkers must be one of their major sponsors.

Eric

• SRC Member

hopefully morientes will come good next season.. he's gt too much quality to be a flop in liverpool.. agree with bwily that liverpool strikers sux.. need central defenders too.. dont think carra can go the whole of next season without getting injured again.. need back up for hyppia..

even though dudek was the hero the other nite i think he is too incosistent to be liverpool's no 1.. kirkland dont impress me neither.. carson is allright but we need a keeper with stature, who will boss his defence.. maybe somebody in petr cech mould..

to me the only dept where liverpool is at par with the top teams is its midfield.. world class pairing of xabi and gerrard, nt forgetting the ever dependable hamann and also luis garcia although he tends to lose the ball too much at times.. he will get better next season especially in epl.. but i think hamann will move in this close season and there's still a big question mark over stevie's future..

im sure rafa would bring in useful players in the coming weeks.. hopefully he will get a few players that are tried and tested in epl so that theres no nid to adapt to english football...

• SRC Member

it will be very difficult to win EPL next season especially with Chelsea's squad being further improved. If they buy a real striker (ie shevchenko standard) instead of kezman and drogba, they will be next to invincible.

as for Pool, the CL trophy is really due to Benitez's incredible tactical abilities (except for the foolish attempt to use Kewell, who should be SOLD). the squad itself is very weak and a major clearout is necessary. Good thing is that the pride of the club is back plus a bit of spending money and extra confidence in the manager so there is a strong hope for rebuilding over the next couple of seasons.

Traore is so bad that Pool should PAY other clubs to take him. Everton wants him? GOOD! no more CL football for them after next season if they use Traore. :lol: He was responsible for the first and second goals... what a moron <_<

other people who should be sold - Hyypia (speed of a pregnant cow), Baros (used to like him, but now he's quite predictable and inconsistent), Josemi and Pellegrino (pay peanuts, get MONKEYS), Smicer (ok, great goals, but defensively was doing what?). I think Riise - Gerrard - Alonso - Garcia is the top midfield in EPL, once they have some playing time together. Don't forget Man U, Arsenal, Chelsea all have had pretty settled midfields for some time now, whereas Pool has a bunch of new players and been rocked with injury problems.

Looks like UEFA is under heavy pressure to let Pool in next season. If they don't they will look really really bad. Don't forget, TV companies and major sponsors are leaning on them because Pool will be able to draw a worldwide fan base compared to some small eastern european team. :look:

Be teachable always, nobody has a monopoly on wisdom. But learn to distinguish "fact" from "opinion".

After winning the cup, sure got lots of money to spend on quality players

I am glad that most pool fans can see for themselves some of the crap players that are "dead wood" in the club.

Midfield is veri important n they link up with the defence n attack.

You can see why Chelsea has perform well in the EPL, they got sux strikers too.

haha..

UEFA don't give a damn abt two hoots. They are making tons of monies already.

You think the dim wits sitting at the board care? To them pride is more important. Anyway UEFA is an organisation n not a company. Earn so much, they also can use to spent. Maybe just charge some makan expenses under the organisation - members relation nia.