Week - 30th May to 5th Jun 2005

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

Woonming is a babe?!! ;)

Don't be jealous lah, if you help me find juvenile harlequin tuskfish at cheap price then I promise I only call you 'babe' in this forum.

deal? :lol:

Anyway anyone know whats the price range like for it?

Anyone keeping it? Can share exp? :off:

• SRC Member

Any small sizes flame angels spotted?

Eric

There was quite afew at ML when I went there yesterday during lunch time. (I am currently looking for large sized flame angels, but all his (about 6-7 fishes) are small (about 2-2.5inch?).

Maybe you can give Henry a call?

Cheers.

• SRC Member

any new shipment at reborn ?

SBS_Transit

• SRC Member

I called Planet Ocean this afternoon. Thomas told me there's a shipment coming tomorrow.

'pink' ricordias (spell? I hope I heard him correctly else I'll be public enemy #1 here :lol: ) and other corals; harlequin tuskfish from phil in the shipment.

Cheers!

• SRC Member

yepz. got new shipment at reborn, just came back from there. lots of anemones. hehe... didn't get to see whether there were much other stuff, but they were unpacking...

so those with the cash and with the space, head down.. haha...

• SRC Member
I called Planet Ocean this afternoon. Thomas told me there's a shipment coming tomorrow.

'pink' ricordias (spell? I hope I heard him correctly else I'll be public enemy #1 here :lol: ) and other corals; harlequin tuskfish from phil in the shipment.

Cheers!

Just checked with Thomas , he said that the phillippines shipment is confirm BUT

the yumas are not . So don't rush down for the yumas , better to call him first

tomorrow . :)

guys, seen any yellow and purple tangs lately? :D

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

6X2.5X2.5 FT Tank : 4x2x2 ft sump : 2x1x2 ft refugim

Skimmer: Deltec AP851

Calcium Reactor:

Lightings: Aqualight T5 Retrofit, 150 watt MH X2

Chiller: Hailea HC-500A model w/ Aquabee 2000

Ozonizer: Hailea HLO-300 Digital ozonizer

Wavemaker: Tunze 6080, Tunze 6060

Return Pumps: Aquabee 5000 x2

Other equipments: Aquabee 2000, Quietone 1200, 5L Co2 Cylinder w/ Dupla regulator

American Marine Wireless Thermometer

Reefing is a dedication, not a competition.

• SRC Member

:off:

Hi bro,

Cleaner shrimp wont cure ich, do a research in the forum for curing ich!! :)

thanks bro. my AT kena ich. i dunno what i can do. i know of 3 methods. garlic, medication and hyposalinity. AT not feeding well so garlic wont work. if use hyposalinity or medication, i got to catch the fish and put it in a qt which i dun have... and i scared traumatise the fish too much.... big head... ache

thanks bro. my AT kena ich. i dunno what i can do. i know of 3 methods. garlic, medication and hyposalinity. AT not feeding well so garlic wont work. if use hyposalinity or medication, i got to catch the fish and put it in a qt which i dun have... and i scared traumatise the fish too much.... big head... ache

bro, relaxing. . as long as its feeding wun die so easily. anyway iwarna got plenty of cleaner shimps. .

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

6X2.5X2.5 FT Tank : 4x2x2 ft sump : 2x1x2 ft refugim

Skimmer: Deltec AP851

Calcium Reactor:

Lightings: Aqualight T5 Retrofit, 150 watt MH X2

Chiller: Hailea HC-500A model w/ Aquabee 2000

Ozonizer: Hailea HLO-300 Digital ozonizer

Wavemaker: Tunze 6080, Tunze 6060

Return Pumps: Aquabee 5000 x2

Other equipments: Aquabee 2000, Quietone 1200, 5L Co2 Cylinder w/ Dupla regulator

American Marine Wireless Thermometer

Reefing is a dedication, not a competition.

Good news to all Sps Lovers again

One shipment might be coming on this weekend

at where ??

(One of the Lfs at central ) Near to reborn Lol

No need me to mention name all should know liaoo

See you guys there and goes our $$$ again

Any confirmation?

But if you tame me, we shall need each other.

To me, you will be unique in all the world.

To you, I shall be unique in all the world...

You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.

-Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Keep our hobby sustainable, participate in fragging NOW

CHAETO Farmer FarmerDan.gif

• SRC Member

There was quite afew at ML when I went there yesterday during lunch time. (I am currently looking for large sized flame angels, but all his (about 6-7 fishes) are small (about 2-2.5inch?).

Maybe you can give Henry a call?

Cheers.

2-2.5" is still too big, looking for 1"-1.5"max flame angels. Heard the bigger it is, the more likely it will peck or feed on the LPS.

Eric

• SRC Member

I just had a bad experience with ich 2 weeks ago... despite hyposalinity treatment (to S.G. 1.016) all the fishes in the tank died in a week. :( Maybe you can try treatment in the tank itself? Since everything is probably already infected.

• SRC Member

thanks bro. i got corals and clam inside. the AT looks better today, less spots. prbly cos the wrasses is treating it. btw, it turns grayish white when it's undergoing treatment. interesting. :)

I just had a bad experience with ich 2 weeks ago... despite hyposalinity treatment (to S.G. 1.016) all the fishes in the tank died in a week.  Maybe you can try treatment in the tank itself? Since everything is probably already infected.

thanks bro, here i come

bro, relaxing. . as long as its feeding wun die so easily. anyway iwarna got plenty of cleaner shimps. .

thanks bro. i got corals and clam inside. the AT looks better today, less spots. prbly cos the wrasses is treating it. btw, it turns grayish white when it's undergoing treatment. interesting. :)

thanks bro, here i come

Eh FYI cleaner wrasse dun feed on the ich parasite.. instead they feed on the larva of some harmless parasite.. thats why I always say leave the cleaner to the wild.. They have poor survival rate, the dun last long, they dun clean ish, they are not easy to feed.... More over, fishes in the wild are suffering due to the overharvesting of cleaners ;)

IMO there are better cleaners out there, for example neon goby and cleaner shrimps ;)

So hows the SPS shipment?

What time is in coming in?

But if you tame me, we shall need each other.

To me, you will be unique in all the world.

To you, I shall be unique in all the world...

You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.

-Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Keep our hobby sustainable, participate in fragging NOW

CHAETO Farmer FarmerDan.gif

• SRC Member

O.o...my cleaner wrasse eating like pig..so hard to keep meh?..lol..me newb only..then buy the cleaner wrasse cos it looks nice nice...