• Nissan Sunny
    • Toyota Altis
    • Mazda 3
    • Mitsubishi Lancer
    • Subaru Impreza
    • Proton Gen2
    • Others

• SRC Member

:lol: ah muar chee....why leh? evidences to support your statements leh.... ;)

i drove 2 different cars in 3 years..... i had 3 accidents in all.... with 4 toyota cars!!!!!!! only 1 accident is my fault.....

*translated from Hokkien*

"If say no bang wall, this idiot will never ripen" - Mr Quah Siew Kow.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

Honda rules la.

where else can u get vtec? just think. :)

u can pay $$$ for a car and then u can pay $$$ for a Honda Civic. in terms of engine, performance, honda rules. and its not as if its not fuel efficient either. ivtec now is able to save fuel, more than the bseries of engine. and then also now the ES civic very uncle and executive looking but yet it looks nicer than a Sunny. of cos price is more to pay la. :)

not to mention the space. the ES series is big enough - will ferry whole family with no problems. :)

one more point - the civic has been around for as long as u can remember! in terms of workshop knowledge and parts, i think u dont have to worry. thats the fear i have about newer models...

Get Paid To Read Emails. Free To Join Now!

http://www.emailcashpro.com/?r=okdk11

• SRC Member

The new cars from honda where got beng? In fact Kah motors is trying to get away from ppl calling honda cars 'beng-looking', that's why they dun bring in euro-R and civic-R.

Anyway, bengs like performance cars.... it says a lot on the performance and engines of honda. BTW, bengs now goes for cheapstake vios and altis, then mod it heavily to look 'faster'..... but still lose to civics..... lol

Oh...Joseph, if you decided on a Honda car, I got a friend working in there... no worries different agent from my current one, damn regret. :(

post-54-1107833267.gif

"Ah, Blackadder. Started talking to yourself, I see."

"Yes...it's the only way I can be assured of intelligent conversation."

- Melchett and Edmund Blackadder

• SRC Member

Honda lah mai tu liao. Go to a honda dealer. I don't have a car but only got bike which is a honda been riding it since 1999 till now. Damn reliable worth the money spend.

The same goes with cars if you drive a honda you can rest assure that there are less problem. If you are still in doubt then ask yourself this. Why did SSDC and BBDC use honda for their trainees?

• SRC Member

Most likely will be changing my car to the Honda Civic next month... :evil:

Anyone have experience with 17" rims on the HC......my current 17" rims and LP tires are pretty new, very heart pain to just trade the whole thing in.....if know the km/kitre consumption in that config will be good.

• SRC Member
Most likely will be changing my car to the Honda Civic next month... :evil:

Anyone have experience with 17" rims on the HC......my current 17" rims and LP tires are pretty new, very heart pain to just trade the whole thing in.....if know the km/kitre consumption in that config will be good.

Welcome to the Honda club.... :evil:

Btw, Mazda 3 no fight in terms of performance with Civic, espically manual ones... Pick up win already...... over 120 also win..... smell smoke to those good looking cars. B)

post-54-1107833267.gif

• SRC Member
Jim, your current ride rims using 5 lug PCD114, civic 4 lug PCD100 so your rims cannot use on your new civic.

Faster get, now $70k only.

okie okie....thanks for the info..... ;) (You are always so sharp...... :bow: )

The sales 90% confirm liao....waiting CO confirmation..... :P

okie okie....thanks for the info..... ;) (You are always so sharp...... :bow: )

The sales 90% confirm liao....waiting CO confirmation..... :P

Quite good deal now as they are clearing the last batch of stock so many freebies will be thrown in.

Make sure get the right SE hor... some very stingy one die die don't give freebies :P

• SRC Member

i drove 2 different cars in 3 years..... i had 3 accidents in all.... with 4 toyota cars!!!!!!! only 1 accident is my fault.....

:blink: gosh....that scary....

• SRC Member

Quite good deal now as they are clearing the last batch of stock so many freebies will be thrown in.

Make sure get the right SE hor... some very stingy one die die don't give freebies :P

:lol: Yep....got a pretty good deal..... ;)

• SRC Member

wow sey, bro you driving ES har?

I driving VTi auto .... the mazda 3 this experience is with my friend driving VTi manual on the SLE. From the performance of the mazda, I reckon it is manual too... and I think my auto one also can beat it but not in pick up stage.

post-54-1107833267.gif

• SRC Member

I driving VTi auto .... the mazda 3 this experience is with my friend driving VTi manual on the SLE. From the performance of the mazda, I reckon it is manual too... and I think my auto one also can beat it but not in pick up stage.

Just beware of the Red Mazda 3 with a 2.3L engine.............

• SRC Member

I'm refering to the eAccord 2L Euro facelift and not the R. The R would be nice though but more $$.

For conti feel, the ford focus is a nice bet or the Renault Megene. But I'm suspicous of the French.

I think (marine) therefore I am

I'm refering to the eAccord 2L Euro facelift and not the R. The R would be nice though but more $$.

For conti feel, the ford focus is a nice bet or the Renault Megene. But I'm suspicous of the French.

That's the JDM accord you referring to? About $90+k now, very nice and was tempted to get one.

• SRC Member

Was thinking of getting the JDM Euro-R. 220hp!! But got my present small car instead while 2 other friends got it. Nice design and mean engine. The 2.4L Accord at KM looks Uncle beside the JDM!

The EP3 Civic Euro-R was my all time fav but very rare in sg. Honda got a PI car called Edix....1.7 and cost around 70K...looks nice and spacious.

I think (marine) therefore I am

• SRC Member

Just beware of the Red Mazda 3 with a 2.3L engine.............

wah lao... now talking 1.6 you go talk 2.3. Better yet... talk 1.3.... RX8.... hehe

post-54-1107833267.gif

y never consider vios .

Bro, Vios seems too small for me leh. I am 95kg leh. ;)

"Reefs, like forests, will only be protected in long term if they are appreciated"
Dr. J.E.N. Veron
Australian Institute of Marine Science

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

post-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

UEN: T08SS0098F
Please visit us here: http://www.facebook....uaristSocietySG
Facebook Group: http://www.facebook....gid=34281892381