BUlk Purchase for TDS meter

diabolus

• SRC Member

I am still wondering what Diabolus has furnish to the SRC management in order for him to start the bulk order? It is a requirement isn't it?

2. New bulk orders to Non-Advertisers will be sent to the Administrator for approval before posting up.

If it's not met, how could he have access to the Bulk Order section? There were 6 mods on this section of the bulk order, yet none have informed AT that there was a bulk order. Is there a procedure in place that could have alerted AT of this new Bulk Order and for AT to check if the organising party has submitted his/her

4. Written proof must be submitted from the disclosed source of the Non-Advertiser to me as to ascertain the authenticity of the bulk order offer going through should it be met by enough orders.

5. Full disclosure by the initiating party as to the reason why he needs to start a bulk order.

For me, this willing buyer, willing seller thing does not apply to this case as there were proper procedure setup for the Bulk Order user. Everybody saw the picture of the product, read the rule that was imposed and had proceed with the order. The background work of Rule No.2 is up to the mod of the bulk order to check if there were details that were forwarded to the founder of this forum for the bulk order to proceed. The authenticity of the bulk order must be check by the forum founder as stated in Rule No.4 that was put up. Rule No.5 kicks in together after Rule No.4 objective are complete. These are the rules as stated in the Bulk Order forum section.

I have no ill will toward the forum management or to the mods as I have met a couple of them if my memory is correct. This is the question I am putting on the table. Please do not bear any ill will towards me. I am still learning from this hobby and would start a 4ft really soon.

To Diabolus. I hope you are content for the $44 that you took. Your silence in this matter has made a few of us here in SRC frustrated and felt cheated. The name calling made to you has confirmed that what you did are exactly as what people said. You also managed to nearly create a forum war between SRC and another forum. There were casualty that was caused by your action. Person who were exasperated at this occurence who voiced out were suspended here.

I hope more members here would pm me Diabolus particular so that we, the 22 victim would have some sort of closure of what really happened to this bulk order, whether it was an outright act of cheating or otherwise. On my part, I will not do anything drastic but would like to have a face to face explanation from the offending party. By any chance would the West Side Reefer assist in anyway possible to locate this person? Any information that I received will be shared together with the rest of the 21 person.

Thank You for reading. :)

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank you for the calm and reasonable tone of voice in addressing this issue.

FYI, the ones who persisted in rude & thuggish mannerisms in voicing out their displeasure were the ones who deserved suspension by the mods after receiving a warning to desist.

To address your point, I guess you can say it was an unknown and unauthorized bulk order and therefore unsanctioned by the Management.

Dozens if not hundreds of transactions take place in SRC, no way we can police every one and no way can we administer every one. We are a platform, not a facilitator.

I put the bulk order rules in there to protect as much of you, the users, but if people do not want to stick by them and proceed on their own, it is at their own risk.

The rules were mainly to protect against commercial gain and protecting sponsors but still does not cover potential 'hit and run' cheating cases.

Trust is the basis of all relationship and in this case, Diabolus certainly let us down.

I feel sad for all of you victims and sad for the community that there are rotten apples amongst us that continually mar this otherwise great hobby.

Therefore, please exercise common sense, great care and good communications in all dealings, online and offline.

Take care,

AT

I have received a PM from a bro who happens to know his address. However, he is not sure if the guy moved already. Let me know if the team needs the information.

How about PM those who have express interest in persuing the matter

Thanks

Sherman

6.5 * 2 * 2 + 3.75 * 1.5 *1.5,(Decomn on 14/9/08)
4*2*2 + 2.5*1.25*1.25 (Decomn on 1/8/09)
5*2*2 (Fully LED light system, 140 3 watt SSC leds with 60 degree lens)(Decomm)
2.5*2*2(Fully LED Light System,96 3 watt SSC leds with 60 degree lens)(Decomm)

5*2.5*2(LED only)

Eheim return 1 * pump

1 HP Daikin compressor with cooling coil
2 Jebao OW40, 1 ecotech MP40,
1X6085 Tunze wm,

1 CURVE 7 Skimmer

1 DIY 80 led control by Bluefish mini 

1 radion XR30W G2, 2 Radion XR15G3

Sump area lite by 5 ft T5 , 6 * SSC 3 watt red LED for refugium

1 Full spectrum E27 led light

1 CR control by bubble count

Start No Water Change since 1st Dec 2016

Add new 2.5x2x 1.5 ft 

nLekOfpYts.jpg
[/quote]

Thanks Sherman,BFG,patrick123...but where are the rest?

Still prefer to keep silent or waiting for $$$ ,drop from the sky?

All the rest not interested to come forward?????

Regards

Sherman

5*2.5*2(LED only)

Eheim return 1 * pump

1X6085 Tunze wm,

1 CURVE 7 Skimmer

Add new 2.5x2x 1.5 ft 

nLekOfpYts.jpg
[/quote]

• SRC Member

Bro Sherman,

maybe the rest of the 18 (4 responsed include me) did not log in to SRC recently or may have quite reefing.. :P

Maybe we can organise a meeting to detail out the next cause of action required and kopi lah..

:lol:

• SRC Member

I agree that we meet up 1st. I also receive a pm regarding the address of the said member. I believe it is better to go straight to his home to verify his identity rather than handing everything over to the police and only to find out that he have moved. Maybe this Saturday might be a good day to meet up after voting. Where to meet up?

Should be no problem for me.

Regards

Sherman

5*2.5*2(LED only)

Eheim return 1 * pump

1X6085 Tunze wm,

1 CURVE 7 Skimmer

Add new 2.5x2x 1.5 ft 

nLekOfpYts.jpg
[/quote]

• SRC Member
I agree that we meet up 1st. I also receive a pm regarding the address of the said member. I believe it is better to go straight to his home to verify his identity rather than handing everything over to the police and only to find out that he have moved. Maybe this Saturday might be a good day to meet up after voting. Where to meet up?

Okay.. let's meet up next week..I'll be out of town fr 3~4 May. ;);)

IMO, we will leave it to the police to do the job. If we report to police, they will trace him no point get into any dispute on our end.

:rolleyes:

Let's PM each other.

• SRC Member

Patrick123, Wlchew and Sherman, I decided not to pursue this matter. My mother has fallen ill and her foot has increase in size somewhat. I'll rather spend some quality time with her rather than looking for a crook.

• SRC Member

Okay.. let's meet up next week..I'll be out of town fr 3~4 May. ;);)

IMO, we will leave it to the police to do the job. If we report to police, they will trace him no point get into any dispute on our end.

:rolleyes:

Let's PM each other.

can pay him a "friendly" visit but not instruments of @#$%@# like PIG HEAd :D and a reasonable time (before 11pm) then...if he still deny then hand over to Police loh... just after Election, police need rest lah....

I am just an average FR (fish reefing) writer. If you like my FRs, please upz my points.

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

hopeless btw...just to check who say must get more than 3-5 to go down to make a case?? me curious abt this info... bro please share for learning value....

I am just an average FR (fish reefing) writer. If you like my FRs, please upz my points.

• SRC Member

Seem like the rest of the ppl not keen...

Sherman, Patrick123 still want to go ahead? ;)

I am fine..just that I feel "sick" seeing that guys can quite happening and waiting for his time to come back.. <_<

• SRC Member
hopeless btw...just to check who say must get more than 3-5 to go down to make a case?? me curious abt this info... bro please share for learning value....

Find out from your lawyer if you are keen.. or ask the mod if he is happy to tell you. :thanks::whistle

• SRC Member
What still talking and nothing been done yet. :evil:

You guys are HOPELESS

Thank you.... if you are keen with a better proposition..please do so..Talk is FREE :P ... :lol:

And, We have the time....where are the rest of 15?? They probably got their $$$ back and we are the only 3 left.. :lol::lol::lol:

• SRC Member

Thank you.... if you are keen with a better proposition..please do so..Talk is FREE :P ... :lol:

And, We have the time....where are the rest of 15?? They probably got their $$$ back and we are the only 3 left.. :lol::lol::lol:

Sorry bro, I can't comment and also will refrain from further posting as highlighted by moderator #1 as I am not one of those in the list who got cheated even though "TALK is FREE".

• SRC Member

Thanks for your kind consideration, Angel.

I think Mod#1 comment is very truth... and This thread will continue till we can resolve the deal and it will also serve as a reminder to ALL newbies..

I am still wondering why the rest 15 still keep silent. :fear: .. :upsidedown:

:thanks: to those bros who have commented...:bow::thanks:

• SRC Member

I think they give up liao. For me, to loose $44 to find out about someone who is a cheat. But the fact of the matter is that this thread must stay here as proof of what people are capable of. The Good, The Bad And The Victim.