OMG London Bomb Blast

djviper

• SRC Member

Very sad everytime this kind of barbaric thing happen.... somemore in places where I frequented when I was schooling. Got anxious as I can't get through my friend in london that is living near edgware.... luckily found out he's in Milan for holiday.

Anyway, it's no surprise that this happened in London as this incident is literally a bomb waiting to explode.

My condolences to the victims and people affected by this.

post-54-1107833267.gif

"Ah, Blackadder. Started talking to yourself, I see."

"Yes...it's the only way I can be assured of intelligent conversation."

- Melchett and Edmund Blackadder

• SRC Member

We better take care ourself by helping to tide up security. Otherwise, we might lose out.

Life is like a peice of Uncured Live Rock [ from LFS ], you never know what you gonna get.........

Ocean Gump

• SRC Member

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/afp.../156721/1/.html

'Al-Qaeda' group claims London attacks, threatens others

DUBAI : A group calling itself the Organisation of Al-Qaeda Jihad in Europe claimed Thursday's attacks in London and threatened similar ones in Italy, Denmark and other countries with troops in Iraq and Afghanistan.

"Heroic mujahedeens carried out a sacred attack in London, and here is Britain burning in fear, terror, and fright in the north, south, east and west," said a statement posted on the Internet, which could not be authenticated.

The group said the attacks were "in response to the massacres carried out by Britain in Iraq and Afghanistan."

"We have repeatedly warned the government and people of Britain, and we have now fulfilled our promise and have carried out a sacred military attack in Britain," it said.

"We continue to warn the governments of Denmark, Italy and all the Crusaders that they will meet the same punishment if they do not withdraw their troops from Iraq and Afghanistan."

A series of explosions ripped hit public transport in central London, bringing the British capital to a standstill and causing a still undetermined number of casualties. - AFP /dt

• SRC Member

*expletive*..... reservist coming up in 3 weeks....

i in KINS unit.... protecting singapore from such nonsense......

haiz......... <_<

*translated from Hokkien*

"If say no bang wall, this idiot will never ripen" - Mr Quah Siew Kow.

• SRC Member
*expletive*..... reservist coming up in 3 weeks....

i in KINS unit.... protecting singapore from such nonsense......

haiz......... <_<

GOSH!!!! WE ARE REALLY IN GRAVE DANGER!!!

:P:P

• SRC Member

Those B**T**D* who planned and did the bombing should be whipped, shot, whipped again and then shot again after they die!!! Like the chinese say " pa si guan sai"!!!

Nothing better to do so create trouble. :angry:

Lets pray for the victims and condolences to the family and friends of the victims.

When are these people gonna realise that a peaceful world brings benefit to everyone. Sad that these people had to resort to barbaric methods to achieve what they are after...

Watch your thoughts’ they become words.

Watch your words; they become actions.

Watch your actions; they become habits.

Watch your habits; they become character.

Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.

--Frank Outlaw