NKF's administration brought to public scrutiny

koniyakutz

• SRC Member

Think govt will hv to step in lah. Even ncss only can talk abt public hvg to be more careful n scutinise their own donations. True lah but think the authorities oso hv a part to play here. Lets c whos the brave one t ostep forward. Time for LKY to come into scene hahaha. A correct comment frm him n action will follow.....

Main Tank : 48 inch by 36 inch by 28 inch (2 sides starphire glass)
Sump Tank :
Return Pump :
Chiller : Starmax Compressor 1 HP Drop coil
Chiller Return Pump
Protein Skimmer :
Wave Maker :
Fluidised Reactor :

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

please, every since a certain out-of-touch-with-non-rich-people woman opened her mouth and said $600,000 is peanuts, it has all become politically sensitive. People in Govt might want to take action but kena sabo because of stupid remark, now have to tread carefully to not make her look stupider than she already make herself look. :angry:

In fact, Mr. Lim hng Kiang did standby NKF in 2004 mentioning that NKF used 80% of their funds to help the beneficiaries. According to the report presented by Mr Davinder Singh, is this correct?

http://www.ncss.org.sg/ncss/about%5Fncss/n...acks%5Fnkf.html

Now that Mr. Mah has spoken up. let's see how this saga will proceed.

"Health Minister Khaw Boon Wan told The Straits Times yesterday the NKF must provide more information and explain its actions to regain the public's confidence. 'The key to gaining confidence is full transparency.' But he made it clear he will continue donating to charity, whether it is to the NKF, ComChest or others 'because there are people out there who can benefit from it'."

http://www.asia1.com/st/st_20050714_328403.html

JC

• SRC Member

The whole BOD had to be changed, not only MrD. :angry:

The thing is "corrupted" to the core ... the original intend of

have a large reserve is good ... but as time goes, ppl are too

caught up in it ...

IMHO .. the whole BOD, CEO and high level executives should be

made up voluntary people … drawing token sum for salary ...

At the end of this saga ... the real victims are the patient who

needs the money more than juz for buying gold tap or taking

1st class flight ... I think Mr DTT should make a public apologies

to the patients ..

THIS IS ALL VEY SAD :cry:

• SRC Member

caught up in it ...

to the patients ..

agree!!!

IMO, they should re-org the entire structure of the management ...

They are upsetting everyboby with their words ... esp. Mrs. G. :cry2:

• SRC Member

i'm just thinking with the petition numbers rising faster than Charity Show, will the 'gar-ment' do anything?? it might become a civil unrest issue.. kekeke

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member

Seems that Mr D had just become Singapore Public Enemy #1... :lol:

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member

caught up in it ...

to the patients ..

agreed... there should be an investigation as to how much money has gone into feeding them golden peanuts...

• SRC Member

agreed... there should be an investigation as to how much money has gone into feeding them golden peanuts...

Hope that they can retrieve the golden peanuts before it turn into plants ...

• SRC Member
It's on World Deframmation website

Report from Reuters

This is a total disgrace to Singapore.... :angry: i would not rather asked him to step down...would rather jail him .... he deserves to be jail for misuse of Singaporeans hard earned money!

Refund me my last donations! I damn pissed off everytime i look at him.... :angry:

• SRC Member

Main Tank : 48 inch by 36 inch by 28 inch (2 sides starphire glass)
Sump Tank :
Return Pump :
Chiller : Starmax Compressor 1 HP Drop coil
Chiller Return Pump
Protein Skimmer :
Wave Maker :
Fluidised Reactor :

• SRC Member
Anyone seen this blog?

http://rockson.blogspot.com/2005/07/nkf-bo...nths-bonus.html

Just take it as fun read lah.

this is working, http://rockson.blogspot.com/

I also feel that TT Durai and BOD must step down. The facts are already out there which shows that they don't know how to manage PUBLIC DONATIONS. All NKF polices and practices must be changed! There are so many patients which want proper dialysis treaments but were refused or had little subsidies. But, what did the management do? Spend the money on themselves!

The 3rd show tonight at Ch U can let Durai and his gang buy few more gold-plated taps or jet-set in 1st class seat. :lol:

This is the transcript from the hearings:

T1

T2

T3

• SRC Member

This is a total disgrace to Singapore.... :angry: i would not rather asked him to step down...would rather jail him .... he deserves to be jail for misuse of Singaporeans hard earned money!

Refund me my last donations! I damn pissed off everytime i look at him.... :angry:

yeah bro ....

He's a suxer ...

would you buy him a 1st class ticket, gold-plated tap or 8 Benz when you can't even buy one for yourself or even to the extend of living in agony? Living standards a high in Singapore and everything keep raising except our pay ...

haiz ... Guess I'll be leaving this city soon (if I'm given the chance) ...

Almost 28,000 signatures!! :D :D :D

When's the final show? if it's tonight, I'm not surprised they still get a considerable amt of of calls, somehow I get this sneeky feeling there are still people out there being brainwashed by NKF, especially the old folks who just call and call and call....

So, for anyone reading this and you've signed the petition, do advise your older folks NOT to donate... it seems dat with Duai insisting he wouldn't step down and the stupid NKF still standing ovation for him and "fully behind" him... they haven't got our msg...

For all of damage control they are trying to do by telling you the patients need the funds, let me just say, they got reserves for 30 years! Even if the patients that they are currently helping now DO NOT pay a single cent, they can last for another 30 years, so why worry?!

WE NEED TO SEND THEM A FIRM AND SERIOUS MESSAGE!!! STOP MESSING WITH THE PEOPLE'S MONEY!!! WE'RE NOT STUPID SINGAPOREANS WHO WOULD LISTEN TO STUPID REASONS FROM NKF AND BELIEVE THEM!!!!

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

• SRC Member

Our words reflect our thoughts and our values.

"All you people make what fuss? 600K is peanut. Oh, you mean you all have not seen 600K or have not seen peanut?"

Imagine a lady who cleans the toilet in the first class cabin of aircraft and earns say $800 per month. Contribute $50 of her money every month to NKF. The money goes into the Kitty which is used to pay for our dearest to travel in that plane and shit into the same toilet bowl that our old auntie cleans as she continue thinking that she is helping the poor patients.

I think (marine) therefore I am

• SRC Member

yeah bro ....

He's a suxer ...

would you buy him a 1st class ticket, gold-plated tap or 8 Benz when you can't even buy one for yourself or even to the extend of living in agony? Living standards a high in Singapore and everything keep raising except our pay ...

haiz ... Guess I'll be leaving this city soon (if I'm given the chance) ...

:angry: ST forums all talking abt NKF...what the points? Got to do some action... are we singaporeans fond of complaining and nagging but do nothing? So actions must be taken!!! :angry:

Jail that bugger! :angry::angry:

Confiscated all his belongings! :angry::angry:

Change Managment of NKF! More transparency! :angry::angry:

REfund all my $$! How am i supposed to know all these $$ goes to patients?! :angry:

STOP all bloody charity show organised by NKF!!!!! :angry::angry: plus tonight show!!!!!

All singaporeans show supports not to donate to NKF....I will pass the $$ direct to patients if needed!!!!!! :angry::angry:

• SRC Member

All donors entrusted their hard-earned money or peanuts (to some of the rich people out there) to this CEO and this is what we gonna get? Ha! Thanks for nothing! :angry::angry::angry: