NKF's administration brought to public scrutiny

koniyakutz

• SRC Member

Price of gold plated taps : $990

Price of german toilet bowl: $1100

Salary of Mr NKF: $600,000/yr

All these being exposed in Day 1 of court: Priceless

Some things in life, money can't buy. For everything else, there's NKF. :lol:

Be teachable always, nobody has a monopoly on wisdom. But learn to distinguish "fact" from "opinion".

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

The "durian season" is going to be over very soon - no doubts about it!!! It will be only a matter of time when more people will step in to scrutinise and examine the can of maggots very closely and destroy it before it the epidemic spreads further.

No more durians. But, who cares!!! I never had any liking for durians anyway - it stinks.

Sorry durian lovers. Hope for the next season you'll get something much better than D24.

The outrage is understandable but I feel that we unfairly heap all the blame on Mr. Durai.

I feel that the board of directors of NKS should stand up and take half the responsibilities as well. They should not have approved this exorbitant pay package in the first place!

Of course, they may think that this pay is ok, as reflected by the "Peanuts" quote from a member of the board. If this is how they really feel, they should have to guts to come out and make such a statement, and not let Durai take all the blame.

I think that not only Durai will have to go for this, but the board of "Rich People" should consider stepping aside for people more cost conscious and more willing to make sure that the majority of the money goes to the people who needs this!

What's the link to the petition again? I lost it liao.

"Reefs, like forests, will only be protected in long term if they are appreciated"
Dr. J.E.N. Veron
Australian Institute of Marine Science

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

post-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

UEN: T08SS0098F
Please visit us here: http://www.facebook....uaristSocietySG
Facebook Group: http://www.facebook....gid=34281892381

• SRC Member
wow the petition is really picking up now. if u juz keep at the numbers page, click refresh every time the page has come up, you will see the number always up by 1-5 signatures. that is like >1 signature per second!!!

truly amazing.

and very lagging indeed.

• SRC Member

The outrage is understandable but I feel that we unfairly heap all the blame on Mr. Durai.

I feel that the board of directors of NKS should stand up and take half the responsibilities as well. They should not have approved this exorbitant pay package in the first place!

Of course, they may think that this pay is ok, as reflected by the "Peanuts" quote from a member of the board. If this is how they really feel, they should have to guts to come out and make such a statement, and not let Durai take all the blame.

I think that not only Durai will have to go for this, but the board of "Rich People" should consider stepping aside for people more cost conscious and more willing to make sure that the majority of the money goes to the people who needs this!

You are right. The whole basket of durians must be disposed!!!

"Reefs, like forests, will only be protected in long term if they are appreciated"
Dr. J.E.N. Veron

Member of:

• SRC Member
Currently, NKF stands for "Now Kena Fcuk!"

:lol::lol::lol: ........K K N joker la you........

I would be very curious to see how tonights program perform? :rolleyes:

By the way who is hosting it and which are the jokers who will be performing huh?!.......

Viewership tonight will definately shoot up!.... :lol:

• SRC Member

i have never seen a thread that expanded to almost 30 pages in 1-2 days.. this is shit-hot!!!... hahaha.. :nuke:

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

:lol::lol::lol: ........K K N joker la you........

I would be very curious to see how tonights program perform? :rolleyes:

By the way who is hosting it and which are the jokers who will be performing huh?!.......

Viewership tonight will definately shoot up!.... :lol:

I thought it should be, "K N N"??? ;)

Dr. J.E.N. Veron

Member of:

• SRC Member
i have never seen a thread that expanded to almost 30 pages in 1-2 days.. this is shit-hot!!!... hahaha.. :nuke:

I guess every donor is shit-hot and the show tonight will be shit-hot as well!!!...

hahaha... :D:D

• SRC Member

wahh .. people in States are more transparent than we do (in all ways :P ) ...

Maybe becos they can file class action suits over there. I wonder if we can do the same thing in S'pore .. wif over 32,000 signatures calling for more transparency, Durai's dismissial and a change of BOD. Think should have sufficient number to call for class action suit. Can ask Mr Davindar Singh as lawyer .. IMHO he is :bow::bow:

• SRC Member

Maybe becos they can file class action suits over there. I wonder if we can do the same thing in S'pore .. wif over 32,000 signatures calling for more transparency, Durai's dismissial and a change of BOD. Think should have sufficient number to call for class action suit. Can ask Mr Davindar Singh as lawyer .. IMHO he is :bow::bow:

just image if each person listed in the petition are actual callers that will donate an average of 8 calls (1900 1126888), that would come up to the call figures of 256,000.

33,000+ signature and still counting... the numbers are coming so fast that the wensite almost crashed last night!! :lol::lol::lol:

Anyway for those who haven't signed the petition, do it! And maybe even help your parents/siblings to do it!!! :P

I'm very surprised that the fella with nostrils big enough to stuff peanuts still insists in not stepping down! WTF!!

IMO, the entire board should go too!!! Till den, I believe many Singaporeans will stop donating!!!

It still boils my blood for stupid people to come out and say that the kidney patients still need our donations, blah blah, blah.... they got 30 YEARS of reserves for Christ's sake!!! Wat do you need so much reserves?!?!! So that come 2030 we can provide dialysis services to aliens from Mars?!?!! WTF!!!!

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

• SRC Member

I especially hates it when they still put the patients on TV and ask you not to stop donating or they will die.

It's almost like we are killing them!!

Please, his bonus alone has already denied tens to hundreds of lives!!

I think (marine) therefore I am

• SRC Member

thot he mentioned that if ppl want him to step down, he will?? now, more than 33K ppl want him to do so.. and his butt is still glued to the chair???

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

thot he mentioned that if ppl want him to step down, he will?? now, more than 33K ppl want him to do so.. and his butt is still glued to the chair???

His specialty : Talk ######, sing song....

We help 3000 patients!

We got reserves for 3 years!

*expletive*!!

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

i guess tonight you might still see funds donating to NKF for *special reason*. Think again, the funds that NKF is collecting should not be a indicator on how NKF should be managed. The amount of money collected only says how kind/rich some "Singaporeans" are.

be proud that Singapore is able to gather so much funds in donation.

As for whole basket of durian issue, i think it should be base on the petition result. vote if you feel disgusted by the decision to issue 12mths bonus with golden penuts to consume (base on what ? they have mutilply the number of ppl by 12 assisted from the funds ? )

This is just my opinion :heh:

• SRC Member

His specialty : Talk ######, sing song....

We help 3000 patients!

We got reserves for 3 years!

*expletive*!!

Bro...I help you....."K. N. N.".....hahahahhaa :lol::lol::lol:

• SRC Member

imagine if just 40K ppl petitioned, based on 4Mil population, 1% of the population wants him to resign and NKF to have transparency in their accounts.

mind u, out of this 4 Mil population,

taking away 1 mil of foreign talents,

1 mil of old folks and small children

it is now 2% of the population!!! still not enuff to ask him to left the sticky CEO seat??? i really wonder...