My see through 5.5 x 2 x 2.5

shootsimon

• SRC Member

Cant you see,the tang has still the feeling to eat,Cant be

dead as it is already a ghost!! get what i mean??

AG_fishjumping.gif

3.5 X 2.5 X 2.5 Reef Coming up :))

136+39(UK)

163+47(US)

618+178L

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

Bro, I think you yellow tang lack of Iodine. How about any other fish and

coral, do any of it show colour fading?

I use zeoIodine, 3 drop every 3 to 4 days. It not just the coral but the

fish also retain it colour. Been doing this for years.

Just my 2cents.

• SRC Member
haha..nice editing..btw when you go to reef aquaris can give me a call..i can drop by too!! :lol:

I anytime siao siao one leh. Not plan for most of the time. Most of the time I drop by is when I happen to pass by that area :lol: Pm me your contact and when I geela geela that day I'll give you a call :lol:

• SRC Member

I anytime siao siao one leh. Not plan for most of the time. Most of the time I drop by is when I happen to pass by that area :lol: Pm me your contact and when I geela geela that day I'll give you a call :lol:

haha..okok pmed you already!! :lol:

• SRC Member

chey.. thought really white.. haha.. u got the cd for photoshop? lend mi leh.. haha.. i wanna learn too.. later u see mi having a rainbow tang.. =X haha.. wher is reef aquaris? lol.. at eugene hse there?

Reefing is like a Relationship, Once you fall in Love with it, You will Love it for Life... :wub:

5a8bbdf6e2308_YUMA16.png.f2e17836611683574a142ad6fbd86466.png

• SRC Member
chey.. thought really white.. haha.. u got the cd for photoshop? lend mi leh.. haha.. i wanna learn too.. later u see mi having a rainbow tang.. =X haha.. wher is reef aquaris? lol.. at eugene hse there?

lol...ya..its near my hse..just came to know what bro shootsimon goes there sometimes too

• SRC Member

Its illegal to share software :ph34r:

Anyway I'm a Mac user. :lol:

• SRC Member

haha.. ya la.. still make mi wonder soo long how it turn white? isit the light from the MH tt cause it sia.. haha.. hmmm.. lend mi the cd lah.. haha..

Reefing is like a Relationship, Once you fall in Love with it, You will Love it for Life... :wub:

5a8bbdf6e2308_YUMA16.png.f2e17836611683574a142ad6fbd86466.png

• SRC Member

Here's the rainbow tang :lol::lol::D

post-34-1137483878.jpg

• SRC Member
wahaha.. salute... haha.. teach mi how to use photoshop leh.. haha..

If you are still a student maybe you can take up intenship with my company and I'll let you have your lesson at photoshop but you'll have to sweep the floor, make coffee etc :lol: just kidding