Week 3 Sept 03, September 15th - 21st

• SRC Member
heckers,

I found 3, then cannot decide which to choose mah..so ended up take all 3. sure got a bit discount for getting 3 lah...cannot post here...later AT come poke my backside.

Hon,

so wat size did u get 4 the 3 PTs??? duno still got small 1s available or not leh... me goin' 2 get 1 later thiz evenin'. sikarli u bought all the small 1s liao no left 4 me... :(

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

heckers,

They have in fact more small PT than large PT. Mine is slightly bigger than 1 inch, measured from tip of mouth to tip of tail end. They have even smaller ones, but I worry my 10cm long PBT will kill them...kee..kee..

Good luck ro your hunt, its already 60hrs since the stock arrive, many might have be snapped up.

• SRC Member

Just came back from reborn.. bought one purple tang :D Think there are around lesser than 10 purple tangs left .. plus some nice sohals.. wish I have more cash on hand.. the thing about shopping there is no NETs <_< But can control spending :lol:

Life is a Cruel Teacher. It punishes you first and then gives you the lesson

• SRC Member
Just came back from reborn.. bought one purple tang :D Think there are around lesser than 10 purple tangs left .. plus some nice sohals.. wish I have more cash on hand.. the thing about shopping there is no NETs <_< But can control spending :lol:

wakao!!! lezz den 10 left??? siao liao lah!!! :ooh:

tell him 2 reserve 1 4 me leh!!!

just came back from reborn, saw them adding more new stock of fishes, think the tanks are overcrowded, plenty of dead fishes.......not much corals though, seems the same lot since last week....btw, sorry to ask this on this tread, anyone knows where selling those blood red mushrooms at this moment , and what is the market price ?

Went to Reborn yest, still plenty of fishes (sohal & purple tangs still available ) . Even had Golden Semilarvatus Butterflyfish, imo , one of the most beautiful butterflies ard.

Chap at PR said probably today will hv new shipment.... mostly soft corals.... cu there ...

Hmmm...I thought they only bring in hard corals? :blink:

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

• SRC Member

Correct me if I'm wrong...I believe you can make payment upstairs where there's NETS facility.

• SRC Member

Correct me if I'm wrong...I believe you can make payment upstairs where there's NETS facility.

Was just thinking of that when I was considering more purchases but did not find out from the uncle. If that is the case, all spending limitations are gone .. ;)

Life is a Cruel Teacher. It punishes you first and then gives you the lesson

• SRC Member
owder Blue,Sep 20 2003, 11:46 AM] Hey bros, can anyone tell me the average price of a red coco worm? One LFS quoted me $45 - it's kinda hard to believe... :thanks:

if i remembered correctly, i got mine between $20 to $25

But that was 5 months ago.

Mine's a reef. I guess with all angels, it's a risk you have to take. Some won't even give your inverts a second glance while others have been known to decimate polyps, sponge, brain in a day.

Are Asfurs notorious for reef-snacking? Any 'good' angel you'd care to recommend? No more dwarfs for me coz i already have a flame.

hey IMo more reef safe angel are flame, flame back

Been to LCK11* this morning....

Fish-

1)yellow tang

2)juv vlamingi tang

3)scopas tang

4)blue line trigger

5)flame angel

6)black cap jaw fish

7)asfur angel

Corals-

1)many acros(mainly purple)