Everlasting friendship?

Justiana Er

• SRC Member

Da bao not nice la :P Char siew one better... sweet and tasty.. yum yum...

Lets organise a bao eating meet-up :lol:

Watch your thoughts’ they become words.

Watch your words; they become actions.

Watch your actions; they become habits.

Watch your habits; they become character.

Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.

--Frank Outlaw

• SRC Member

Even if there are, you need only one hand or the most need two hands to count only.

It's countable noun. Especially, you would find TRUE FRIEND, only when you are DOWN AND OUT.

Life is like a peice of Uncured Live Rock [ from LFS ], you never know what you gonna get.........

Ocean Gump

• SRC Member

No there are SOME TRUE FRIEND.

I had gone through 2 TIMES in my life DOWN & OUT.

But I need only 1 hand to count how many TRUE FRIEND I HAVE.

Ofcourse, I have hundred friends , who will borrow money, ask me to foot the bills. Anyway, it's a history

Life is like a peice of Uncured Live Rock [ from LFS ], you never know what you gonna get.........

Ocean Gump

• SRC Member

Only once ?

Haa haa , here we have record breaker ok, measured half million dollars, so only once is not enough yet :P

Ocean Gump

• SRC Member

For me i have a few good friends that i found during my darkest days..

He was the last person that i would imagine to come to my aid. I din like him at all when i first met him .. i think that he was proud and cocky. so we are just "HI-BYE" friends..

Then when i had a very bad break up .. i couldn't concentrate in school .. wanna forgo my degree... go on empty stomach for a few days.. watever stupid think u can think of, i attempted.. (but not suicide lah)..

Then he and his Gf were to 2 person that helped me .. put me back on my feet so that i can move on and lead my life again .. He stayed at my place to make sure i do my assignment until 2 am . and stuff like that ..

i dunno how long this friendship will last .. forever i hope.. but no matter wat happens wat they have done for me is being tatooed on my heart liao .. ;)

• SRC Member

I had a few long lasting friendships. Got to know them guys since lower sec days. Used to fight together :P , play traunt together :P , go out together. It has been more than 14yrs now and we still keep in contact and go out for kopis together.

However, there are oso friends who like justinana's friend, borrowed money and didnt return. Owe lots of people money yet got the cheeks to buy car, change handphones and go clubbing like nobody business. :(

So, anybody organising Bao eating gathering?

Know of this kopi shop in yishun selling quite good char siew bao.

Just., how>?

Watch your thoughts’ they become words.

Watch your words; they become actions.

Watch your actions; they become habits.

Watch your habits; they become character.

Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.

--Frank Outlaw

• SRC Member

I personally dont think there are true friends or everlasting friendship.Previously when I was always made to be the one who buying gifts and paying the bills,I have many friends whom I thought was bestfriends but then when the buying stop,the 'hunting' stopped too.

My daughter would cry when she thought her bestfriend giving another friend more attention and it was difficult to explain to her that not until the day we die,that we would know whether we would even have ONE true friend,let alone an everlasting friendship.Most of us would probably die without a true friend after all.

Sad but its true.Very realistic world.

• SRC Member

Personally, dont think there is anything thats permanent. So theres no "forever friends" & likewise no "forever enemy". Circumstances chg all the time, so frds may be enemies n vice versa....

Main Tank : 48 inch by 36 inch by 28 inch (2 sides starphire glass)
Sump Tank :
Return Pump :
Chiller : Starmax Compressor 1 HP Drop coil
Chiller Return Pump
Protein Skimmer :
Wave Maker :
Fluidised Reactor :