Post deleted on Jireh

Kenji80

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

yeah lah... why dont the parties concerned pm the sponsor as he may not hv noticed this particular thread to begin with.

Main Tank : 48 inch by 36 inch by 28 inch (2 sides starphire glass)
Sump Tank :
Return Pump :
Chiller : Starmax Compressor 1 HP Drop coil
Chiller Return Pump
Protein Skimmer :
Wave Maker :
Fluidised Reactor :

• SRC Member

Dear Bro Dazza,

I don't see why I need to PM them when they have deliberately deleted my post.

If they can delete my post, I don't see how they can miss it.

Do you think that they care about customer service? I have added the post since

26/08/2005 and have not gotten any reply. :angry:

• SRC Member

Hello bro Kenji

understand how u feel abt bad service. Personally i m also very pissed off when i rec bad service. In fact I usually write in to their top management & even their head offices for overseas based biz operating here. I geuss yr frustration was fueled further by the deleting of yr post without any explanation.

Well I'll pm them n ask them to visit this kopi tiam site n see if we can resolve this matter amicably. In the meantime makan time..... :upsidedown:

Sump Tank :
Return Pump :
Chiller Return Pump
Protein Skimmer :
Wave Maker :
Fluidised Reactor :

• SRC Member

Surprised no pix no sound..... no comments.... as the song goes:

"I did my best

But I guess my best wasn't good enough

'Cause here we are back where we were before

Seems nothing ever changes

We're back to being strangers

Wondering if we oughta stay

Or head on out the door "

All the best !!!

:wacko::wacko::angry::angry::wacko:

Sump Tank :
Return Pump :
Chiller Return Pump
Protein Skimmer :
Wave Maker :
Fluidised Reactor :

• SRC Member

The shop will be happy without all you these stupid, petty and idoit so call "men". Ba poh is a better word! 5 cents bigger than a wheel!Big bully! why should i refrain from posting? who are you?

• SRC Member

One word .... I agreed with weisoon

If we can't speak out/voice out our issue in this forum or in this kopi tiam.. A health hobby related forum should permit freedom of speech ~ at least on the appropriate issue and manner.

Without this, people will stop coming into sg reef club/kopi tiam. I also believe that the sponsor should know about this issue/thread. ;)

iori_del... cool down.. give the sponsor more time to response.

• SRC Member

it's fair of Kenji to voice his displeasure in this forum. but he does it too aggressively. i implore you to refrain from attacking other members personally. we can do this in a more diplomatic way. and can real jireh please stand up, please stand up? :bow:

• SRC Member

Kenji80, you know this is a kopi tiam thread...and everyone can voice out freely...and in a disagreement or misunderstand..there will always be two sides and people siding either side...i dont see a reason why u should react so aggressively against those who are against you...everyone can have their own opinion and u can never expect everyone to follow your views..

no offenses :peace::peace::peace:

as for me..i stand neutral..and fully agree with what 35cents have said..see both sides of the story

and hopefully jireh will be able to provide an explaination soon...

• SRC Member
it's fair of Kenji to voice his displeasure in this forum. but he does it too aggressively. i implore you to refrain from attacking other members personally. we can do this in a more diplomatic way. and can real jireh please stand up, please stand up? :bow:

bro kenji only want an explanation from jireh, but instead

his post was deleted. now fellow members are attacking

against him. do we deserved to be called to called "stupid"???

now whois attacking who??? ;)

• SRC Member

Ping you are low class are you the owner or relative of that paticular shop if not why so heat up. I thought as a marine hobbyist we should share all trial and error we gone thur and share our success to other instead. whatever happened just give advice and share. You call ppl bapok and etc! How old are you? Be more mature . Sick of all this. To all bro out there, sorry if all this i post upset you all.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of my favourite fish only.

Give me one more chance....

• SRC Member
The shop will be happy without all you these stupid, petty and idoit so call "men". Ba poh is a better word! 5 cents bigger than a wheel!Big bully! why should i refrain from posting? who are you?

stupid post, maybe u should shut up and wait for the response from Jireh then barking here which dun concern u. :evil:

GIve up liao!!!!!!!!!!!

This does not really concern the issue about money anymore...

This is about the reputation and reliability of the sponsor...

They are not doing the business in the right way if the notice states that the offer/promotion is till 28th den it should be till 28th... If there is a change they should at least take down the notice or alter the date... So that there will not be any mis-understanding like this...

And if the customer sees the notice and would be buying the things, the boss should be selling the customer the items at the promotion price becos it is their negligence...

Think would be good if Jireh would stand out and clarify... <_<<_<<_<

Just my opinion...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

This is like soap opera.

IMO, everyone have their rights. Stop the personal attacks.

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

6X2.5X2.5 FT Tank : 4x2x2 ft sump : 2x1x2 ft refugim

Skimmer: Deltec AP851

Calcium Reactor:

Lightings: Aqualight T5 Retrofit, 150 watt MH X2

Chiller: Hailea HC-500A model w/ Aquabee 2000

Ozonizer: Hailea HLO-300 Digital ozonizer

Wavemaker: Tunze 6080, Tunze 6060

Return Pumps: Aquabee 5000 x2

Other equipments: Aquabee 2000, Quietone 1200, 5L Co2 Cylinder w/ Dupla regulator

American Marine Wireless Thermometer

Reefing is a dedication, not a competition.

• SRC Member

bro kenji only want an explanation from jireh, but instead

his post was deleted. now fellow members are attacking

against him. do we deserved to be called to called "stupid"???

now whois attacking who??? ;)

it's takes two hands to clap, my dearest friend...

• SRC Member

IMO, i think that this forum will show which LFS/company is doing business the right way, no biz can go all the way without complaints, but its the good ones that handles them in a quick and tactful way that convinces the customer and others that they are serious about their biz and reputation.

take for example 2 good companies here,

Aquaz - all the bad flaks by those "regular bombers" and yet still get support from other reefers.

Aquamarin - Still have a big base of regular supporters, and IMO, one of the more active "smaller" LFS ard.

Something that they are doing must be right.

It seems to me that all Kenji was trying to do here is to voice out his displeasure - which is being ignored by Jireh. the fact that Jireh deleted his post added fuel to the fire. Nothing wrong in doing that in a public forum like SRC.

I'm sure all these can be resolve easily if Jireh could step out and explain to the thread starter thru PM or in this thread.

I'm not quite sure wat Ping has on his/her agenda, but he/she came in with his/her guns blazing and start shooting his/her trap for nothing, and this was the spark that was needed to spark the explosion. :lol:

His/her comments had been nothing but personal attacks against those who posted and it seems that such remarks ensures gratification towards her agenda.

:evil:

just my thoughts anyway.

• SRC Member

I dont understand why u so heat up on this issue, unless u r the one who deleted it!!! :evil:

Bro Kenji here started this thread to ask for explanation, end up become war for reefers here, just becos some people stated personal attack on somebody and now WAR for everybody!!!! :angry:

I dont even know who bro Kenji is, but I think he got his right to express his dissatisfaction here. :)

Ok guys, let's end this issue ;)

Let us agree that no one posts any more comments until Jireh replies :thanks:

But if you tame me, we shall need each other.

To me, you will be unique in all the world.

To you, I shall be unique in all the world...

You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.

-Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Keep our hobby sustainable, participate in fragging NOW

CHAETO Farmer FarmerDan.gif