6X2.5X2.5 FT Tank : 4x2x2 ft sump : 2x1x2 ft refugim

Skimmer: Deltec AP851

Calcium Reactor:

Lightings: Aqualight T5 Retrofit, 150 watt MH X2

Chiller: Hailea HC-500A model w/ Aquabee 2000

Ozonizer: Hailea HLO-300 Digital ozonizer

Wavemaker: Tunze 6080, Tunze 6060

Return Pumps: Aquabee 5000 x2

Other equipments: Aquabee 2000, Quietone 1200, 5L Co2 Cylinder w/ Dupla regulator

American Marine Wireless Thermometer

Reefing is a dedication, not a competition.

• SRC Member

Jockey can ride more than one horses.

If u r jockey, go ahead.

But if u r a horse, than u should be happy as long as your jockey don't treat u like a mule

Life is like a peice of Uncured Live Rock [ from LFS ], you never know what you gonna get.........

Ocean Gump

• SRC Member

Used to know a girl who have tons of bfs. When went out with her, her phone will ring non-stop. For every date, you have to book 1 week upfront. Not that beautiful but don't know why attract guys like magnet.

Some girls feel that having a lot of attention will increase their self-esteem.

• SRC Member

Piglet,

U haven't seen lizard's cut tail :)

Patrick

I have met a girl who is not a very beautiful girl, but has more than 5 b/f at one time.

Shame to tell u , I was #5

How stupid I was................................

Life is like a peice of Uncured Live Rock [ from LFS ], you never know what you gonna get.........

Ocean Gump

Used to know a girl who have tons of bfs. When went out with her, her phone will ring non-stop. For every date, you have to book 1 week upfront. Not that beautiful but don't know why attract guys like magnet.

:lol::lol:

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

6X2.5X2.5 FT Tank : 4x2x2 ft sump : 2x1x2 ft refugim

Skimmer: Deltec AP851

Calcium Reactor:

Lightings: Aqualight T5 Retrofit, 150 watt MH X2

Chiller: Hailea HC-500A model w/ Aquabee 2000

Ozonizer: Hailea HLO-300 Digital ozonizer

Wavemaker: Tunze 6080, Tunze 6060

Return Pumps: Aquabee 5000 x2

Other equipments: Aquabee 2000, Quietone 1200, 5L Co2 Cylinder w/ Dupla regulator

American Marine Wireless Thermometer

Reefing is a dedication, not a competition.

• SRC Member
Used to know a girl who have tons of bfs.  When went out with her, her phone will ring non-stop.  For every date, you have to book 1 week upfront.  Not that beautiful but don't know why attract guys like magnet.

heard from an amry friend that some ladies ( not veri pretty or infact ugly ) got thoses "charms" /voodoo/ tailmans with them that make guys go after them .. :)

dunno how true is it ... anyone cares to share any experience :D

• SRC Member

I know this girl since Pri school.She is not the attractive type but have lots of boyfriends,before or even after married.I found out the reason how come she can be so attractive,one of the guy was saying cos she is easy to get,thats why!

• SRC Member

A man having lots of girl friends is known as a Playboy - not too bad being a perceived as Playboy as it connotes glamour, high-living style, charisma, charming, high libido, manliness, cool, etc..........and quite an envy of other men. Women simply adore them because such a man has the skill of making women feel womenly and important - that's why they have lots of girlfriends.

A girl having lots of boyfriends is considered as a being "loose", cheap, hot stuff, nympho, of low moral, and many other derogatory terms..........and more often than not, despised and looked down upon by other women. Men do not mind having a quick "fling" with her, nothing more.

It certainly does not sound fair ...... but that's how and what people think, that's conventional thinking, that's LIFE.

• SRC Member
A man having lots of girl friends is known as a Playboy - not too bad being a perceived as Playboy as it connotes glamour, high-living style, charisma, charming, high libido, manliness, cool, etc..........and quite an envy of other men. Women simply adore them because such a man has the skill of making women feel womenly and important - that's why they have lots of girlfriends.

A girl having lots of boyfriends is considered as a being "loose", cheap, hot stuff, nympho, of low moral, and many other derogatory terms..........and more often than not, despised and looked down upon by other women. Men do not mind having a quick "fling" with her, nothing more.

It certainly does not sound fair ...... but that's how and what people think, that's conventional thinking, that's LIFE.

Exactly! What ever happened to equality? :pinch:

• SRC Member
I know this girl since Pri school.She is not the attractive type but have lots of boyfriends,before or even after married.I found out the reason how come she can be so attractive,one of the guy was saying cos she is easy to get,thats why!

There might be some truth to that. The one I knew was extremely friendly to everyone. Constantly flirting and electrifying the opposite ######. Not very pretty but dress very ######.

• SRC Member

There might be some truth to that. The one I knew was extremely friendly to everyone. Constantly flirting and electrifying the opposite ######. Not very pretty but dress very ######.

she is certainly not pretty and dont have the body.She must have weight like 70-80 kg standing at a height of 1.63m. I always hear her telling me how many guys asking her out...I told her she is their fastfood since its cheap and easy to get.She thinks I m jealous :lol::lol:

• SRC Member
I always hear her telling me how many guys asking her out...

I guess some ppl judge their self-worth according to how many ppl out there who actually do want to go out with them or be seen with them. I had (notice the past tense) a friend who would go on & on & on & on about how many guys were hot on her heels etc and how she's out almost every night. It's sad to see how much these people desire to be seen as "hot items" in the market. Sad to say, her brother told me that she stays home every night, watching telly. <_<

I told her she is their fastfood since its cheap and easy to get.

Good one! :lol::D

• SRC Member

Isn't that truth.....it is even more interesting is that the more playboy you are, the more girls will swarm to you. Try to go to a bar with a bunch of lady friends, and you will get the envy eyes of guys and gals, and soon, you will have more eye contact with more gals than if you go to bar alone by yourself.

For "playgirl", I guess guys don't mind if a girl is being constantly pursued by many guys. After all, it is not her fault that guys are chasing her, but she should uphold her esteem and not to give in easily or appeared to be "loose" and to go out with every guy.....unless she just wants to be everyone's fast food.

• SRC Member

A girl pursued by many man does not mean she's "loose" and of course, like you said ....."unless she just wants to be everyone's fast food.. ." She must have the "X" factor that men find or see in her. I would want to join in the fray too to win her over.

Anyway, I have already found one like that........ she's become my life partner, my dear wife. .