Justiana Er a reefer?

diabolus

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

SPH reporter : " She posted 10+ threads within 1 week, Do you think it is too much?

"Come on , compare to 3,800+ thread in the kopitian,

It's JUST A PEANUT

While she has a GOLD THREADED Tunze Pump @ home :P

Life is like a peice of Uncured Live Rock [ from LFS ], you never know what you gonna get.........

Ocean Gump

Just a word to Justiana

We do not mind you posting in Kopitiam but excessive posting would create a very bad impression of you. Like the analogy I mentioned earlier, spend too much time in the lounge and prepare to get fired.

Now, instead of standing up and clarifying things, you are just keeping quiet and looking at all of us talk about you. It does not create any positive impression at all.

If you are a reefer and are interested in this hobby, we would be more than willing to help and guide you. You can post in this forum but not too much.

However, if you are not a reefer and treat this forum to start topics and chat, you will have to ask the mods to reconsider your membership. We are, like I said many times before, a registered club of Singapore and although we have free membership, we only want members who are in this hobby or would like to learn more about this hobby.

But if you tame me, we shall need each other.

To me, you will be unique in all the world.

To you, I shall be unique in all the world...

You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.

-Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Keep our hobby sustainable, participate in fragging NOW

CHAETO Farmer FarmerDan.gif

• SRC Member
However, if you are not a reefer and treat this forum to start topics and chat, you will have to ask the mods to reconsider your membership. We are, like I said many times before, a registered club of Singapore and although we have free membership, we only want members who are in this hobby or would like to learn more about this hobby.

BH,

i did not start this thread for justiana to show cause whether anot she is a reefer. and if she is not a reefer, she will have to stop posting, leave this forum, etc etc.

wat i am more concern is the quantity of "quality" threads that she started. We are used to having such threads ard...but having to log in and see 1 whole page of them by the same person! dat really "made" my day....thus, this thread is to try to discourage her to post less of those "quality" threads, and share with us something more productive, be it related to reefing or not.

Therefore, I strongly disagree with your comments

we only want members who are in this hobby or would like to learn more about this hobby.
let me reinstate my POV again. I do not wish for her to leave SRC even if she isn't a reefer, just dat i buay tahan her posts nia.

:lol::P:lol:

BH,

i did not start this thread for justiana to show cause whether anot she is a reefer. and if she is not a reefer, she will have to stop posting, leave this forum, etc etc.

wat i am more concern is the quantity of "quality" threads that she started. We are used to having such threads ard...but having to log in and see 1 whole page of them by the same person! dat really "made" my day....thus, this thread is to try to discourage her to post less of those "quality" threads, and share with us something more productive, be it related to reefing or not.

Therefore, I strongly disagree with your comments

let me reinstate my POV again. I do not wish for her to leave SRC even if she isn't a reefer, just dat i buay tahan her posts nia.

:lol::P:lol:

Haha yeah I get what you mean Diabolus, I wouldn't have been bothered if she didn't post incessently <_<

Its my POV that she should reconsider her membership if she is not serious about reefing. Sorry that I had made a bad comment on your thread :paiseh:

But if you tame me, we shall need each other.

To me, you will be unique in all the world.

To you, I shall be unique in all the world...

You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.

-Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Keep our hobby sustainable, participate in fragging NOW

CHAETO Farmer FarmerDan.gif

• SRC Member
Now, instead of standing up and clarifying things, you are just keeping quiet and looking at all of us talk about you. It does not create any positive impression at all.

well, that's a good start isn't it? At least no new senseless thread in kopitiam from her.... ;)

• SRC Member
Just a word to Justiana

If you are a reefer and are interested in this hobby, we would be more than willing to help and guide you. You can post in this forum but not too much.

:pinch:

• SRC Member

Fishes can be ur best frend, they listen & nver talk back............

Whe no one listens, u talk 2 ur tank of fishes...... They hve Q mark abv their head but u carries on.... They can't tell u hey stop i dun want 2 listen 2 u.Sometimse i think fishes are good listeners better than frends. but they cannot advise u wat 2 do next......................  

GUYS! ! thread of the year is out... :lol:

u all see... wanting her to post relevant threads/topics ... she listened to u all..& posted this thread

i can't stop laughing ...... :lol::lol::lol: