Sps Photo (W/O Lighting)

alanseah

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

Then convert laska into Jalan Kayu prata, 1 bowl laska = 3 pc prata so total 14pc prata lol..... koson I dun want hor.

All can lah. But do me a favour first. Get your bubby here first hor. If not no mood, cannot eat hor. No more fun in SRC liao. Then always talk about laska and prata? Boring liao. :P

All can lah. But do me a favour first. Get your bubby here first hor. If not no mood, cannot eat hor. No more fun in SRC liao. Then always talk about laska and prata? Boring liao. :P

If you so keen you go dig him out lor....

I dunno where to find him one hor......

Okie lar you not as bad as the other guy that put out name list somemore... not scared walk on the streets bird shit drop on his head?

• SRC Member

If you so keen you go dig him out lor....

I dunno where to find him one hor......

Okie lar you not as bad as the other guy that put out name list somemore... not scared walk on the streets bird shit drop on his head?

Maybe by popular demand, he appears mah. Dun know what ways to lure him appear leh.

Where got gang up against him? He asked for photo and then he post photo. We asked questions mah.

Simple thread - demand and supply.

ya a lot of questions asked hor.

You so sure the acros color up within 4 days?

You so sure the photos are taken 4 days apart?

You so sure no post-processing was done to the photos?

What else? summary lei....

Come on lar.. think out of the box :P

weileong, AlfaRomeo.... why fight..

blueheaven is trying to hint u all that he is a expert and can do a better job than alanseah... :ph34r:

alanseah where are u? think u need to learn from blueheaven.. see his pics -confirm that he is better than u. :pinch: time for u to improve your skill or really got magic in this world? :blink:

I would want to clarify this part.

I am not trying to show that I am an expert in photoshoping as the combo I mentioned can be done by anyone.

Neither have I used photoshop to edit any of my picture's colours. I only use levelling and constrasting as my DC cannot do a good job in that. And FYI these will not affect colours. And if you doubt the white balance, I calibrate it using a white card under normal sunlight B)

You are welcome to come see for yourself if you still don't believe :)

I am brushing my hands off this thread as I feel it is like asking someone to admit to his mistake so that we can laugh and humiliate him. I wouldn't do such a thing

But if you tame me, we shall need each other.

To me, you will be unique in all the world.

To you, I shall be unique in all the world...

You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.

-Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Keep our hobby sustainable, participate in fragging NOW

CHAETO Farmer FarmerDan.gif

I would want to clarify this part.

I am not trying to show that I am an expert in photoshoping as the combo I mentioned can be done by anyone.

Neither have I used photoshop to edit any of my picture's colours. I only use levelling and constrasting as my DC cannot do a good job in that. And FYI these will not affect colours. And if you doubt the white balance, I calibrate it using a white card under normal sunlight B)

You are welcome to come see for yourself if you still don't believe :)

I am brushing my hands off this thread as I feel it is like asking someone to admit to his mistake so that we can laugh and humiliate him. I wouldn't do such a thing

I would say that the saturation does affect the colors we see. The higher the saturation the richer the colors.

The exposure used does affect the saturation.

You under expose by 1 stop then adjust the histrogram/level which is equvialent to your levels and contrast and that can change the colors as well.

BH, don't worry and don't get too sensitive, we're not implying you change the hue of your photos :P

As long as the photos reflects close to real life views of your corals then it would be fine.

As long as the photos reflects close to real life views of your corals then it would be fine.

Yeap, I truely agree on this one!!! :lol:

But if you tame me, we shall need each other.

To me, you will be unique in all the world.

To you, I shall be unique in all the world...

You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.

-Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Keep our hobby sustainable, participate in fragging NOW

CHAETO Farmer FarmerDan.gif

• SRC Member

Bro sorry to see your corals like that man..... :(:(

Your yellow or purple or black or brown tang (can't tell the original colour liao) must be so shocked at your corals condition that it turned BLUE<...... :lol:

Sorry can't help you until the 4 day colouration secret formula is revealed....best you stay tuned to this potential thread of the year to learn...else you will lose out big time...

In the meantime, I'll try to conjure a spell to see whether the 3 suns can appear at your place to help you with the colouration.....albeit temporary only.... :ph34r::ph34r:

Ahh..at least a decent chap around to show some sympathy. The pic is taken in the day with one sun. Absolutely no photoshop.

Anyway i dose 1 litre of Iodide solution(seachem) in the morning before i left for workand this is the results. I will continue to dose some more tomorrow and hope for better colors.

post-11-1126790785.jpg

• SRC Member

ohh....i have been following this thread recently....is getting more jucier...n overwhelming wif responds...hottest topic after J.ER... :P

view my 2ft tank thread update here!!

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=36399

Tank Dimension: 24'x15'x19' with black silicon. All round 8mm.

Equipments:

Return Pump : Hailea HX6540

Skimmer/Chiller : Sicce 2500lph

Skimmer : Weipro 2011

Lightings: 4xT5s HO..2 20,000k & 2 Blue Pro(Aquaz) Retrofits

Chiller : Resun CL280

Auto Water Top Up

Life Stock:

More then 35kg of figi rocks

Blue Tang, Powder Blue Tang, Bristletooth tang, Clown Tang, Yellow Tang, Purple Tang, Flame Angel, Six Line Wrasse, Sunrise Dottyback. 2 Cleaner Shrimp

Green Bubble, Orange Yuma, Hammer, True Octopus, Acans,

Frogspawn, Green/Orange Cyannaria, Red Prata, Red Open Brain, Star Polyp, Acan Enchinata

• SRC Member
due to too high temp, reefaholic whole house trip and all the sun go into hiding.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

view my 2ft tank thread update here!!

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=36399

Tank Dimension: 24'x15'x19' with black silicon. All round 8mm.

Equipments:

Return Pump : Hailea HX6540

Skimmer/Chiller : Sicce 2500lph

Skimmer : Weipro 2011

Lightings: 4xT5s HO..2 20,000k & 2 Blue Pro(Aquaz) Retrofits

Chiller : Resun CL280

Auto Water Top Up

Life Stock:

More then 35kg of figi rocks

Blue Tang, Powder Blue Tang, Bristletooth tang, Clown Tang, Yellow Tang, Purple Tang, Flame Angel, Six Line Wrasse, Sunrise Dottyback. 2 Cleaner Shrimp

Green Bubble, Orange Yuma, Hammer, True Octopus, Acans,

Frogspawn, Green/Orange Cyannaria, Red Prata, Red Open Brain, Star Polyp, Acan Enchinata