How to loose weight effectively

weisoon

• SRC Member

Could be the reason decentkid stated on the muscles replacing the fats. But one thing for sure, the abs are dammed hard to work on....with all the crunches I am doing, only managed to see 4 packs......still missing the last 2 packs. :(

• SRC Member
Could be the reason decentkid stated on the muscles replacing the fats.  But one thing for sure, the abs are dammed hard to work on....with all the crunches I am doing, only managed to see 4 packs......still missing the last 2 packs.  :(

4 packs very good liao..most people is 1 pack working very hard to get where u are :P

• SRC Member

:lol: I ever lost 8kg within 2mths several years ago. Fm 45kg drop 2 37Kg.Y?

:sick: Cos' i .......I didn't purposely lose weight. I was sick, really, high fever to 43 degrees, seen so many doctor (western & chinese).....tat;s how i lost weight. :blink:

U may choose not 2 believe but its' true. Glad tat i'm still ard 2dy.

I dun purposley loose weight, but i take gd care in my diet. Balance diet. I had very high cholestrol so i had 2 be very careful in my diet.... :look:

• SRC Member

my method involves no hunger or exercise.....:)...weight drop from 78kg to 65kg in 2 months!!!! its call atkins diet....basically no carbo, no sugar....only meat and pure water!!! eat as much eat as it will filled your stomach (at my peak, thats about 10 BBQ chicken wing + 1/2 spring chicken for dinner!!!)......

• SRC Member
my method involves no hunger or exercise.....:)...weight drop from 78kg to 65kg in 2 months!!!! its call atkins diet....basically no carbo, no sugar....only meat and pure water!!! eat as much eat as it will filled your stomach (at my peak, thats about 10 BBQ chicken wing + 1/2 spring chicken for dinner!!!)......
try not to go on Atkins diet...its uneffective...in the body, carbohydrates binds to 4 molecules of water while protein binds to one, going on an atkins diet would only mean a reduction in body water..so u are more losing water rather then fats..also, proteins can be hydrolysed to carbohydrates...and that means more burden on liver to deanimate the amino acids into carbos...and so more urea in the body...more thicker and yellow urine results

Above quote from decentkid.

More or less agreed with him on the uric acid issue especially the binding of the carbo and protein with water. Tineng, did you do a before and after diet uric acid measurement. For me, I did a full body check up before I went on the weight loss regimen as I am already close to 40 yrs old. Old alreay lah. :(

• SRC Member

I went on modified atkins, protein power diet and dropped 2 kg in less than a week (5 days actually) earlier this year. But the level of "heatiness" was killing me I developed ulcers and was feeling really dried out. No determination to carry on and dropped it. However, i did try to consume less carbo (half a bowl of rice) and replace with protein if possible (or more liao). Jogging has helped tremendously - belt size dropped two notches.

When I was working out extensively in Uni days, I replaced 80% of carbo intake with protein sources and was really really ripped. But the discovery of beer and cable has killed all the hard work.

• SRC Member

work >12hrs a day... even staring at the computer but using ur brain burns quite a lot of calories...

but nothing beats exercise and an active lifestyle... i lost 9kgs in 2 weeks when i entered uni because of my hectic workschedule along with regular jogs.... strange because I didn't lose that much weight when I was in NS...

wow ... WEISOON,

miss your great post ...

why must you try to slim down since you are already so rich?

a great puzzlement ...

i tried to slim down also. but, wifey kicked up a ruckle ...

she said why must i look good and slim. for jioing gals is it?

so no choice, nowadays have to go for quiet starvation regime. real hard work.

maybe there are other ways to look good ... put a 1000-bucks in my left breast pocket. i am sure gals will find me rather slim fit.

:eyebrow:

lizard

• SRC Member

Above quote from decentkid.

More or less agreed with him on the uric acid issue especially the binding of the carbo and protein with water. Tineng, did you do a before and after diet uric acid measurement. For me, I did a full body check up before I went on the weight loss regimen as I am already close to 40 yrs old. Old alreay lah. :(

not sure the science babble thingy......but my last atkin was 2 years back! ...so i serously its more then just losing water.....i should have gotten back the water by then!!!!

• SRC Member
wow ... WEISOON,

miss your great post ...

why must you try to slim down since you are already so rich?

a great puzzlement ...

Lizard

What else! Haiz...all the sweet young things lor. Bo pian, I have the height, money depends on how you look at it lor, but NO looks bah. :D

But seriously, after all those muscles gained, even wifey also tried to touch them more (physically I mean) :lol:

Is it natural girls are more attracted to better build men? I do not mean those muscle ripping full time weight lifters with arms the size of women's legs. Just those very well toned, not too big muscle groups and of course, the six packs. I personally think that is the attraction point, the six packs of course. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

hehehe ... bro WEISOON,

tired of fast-food, going for home-made veggies?

yes, i have to agree that home-made veggy don't go for money alone. they go for feel more than money ... especially those beyond 30+ ...

better get your 6-packs out in no time. otherwise, if ever i find a new method of chioing them OTHER THAN 6 packs. you lose to me.

ohhh ... boy, i better think of a way to look good too ... my scaley hind is hideous ...

good luck ...

:cry2:

lizard

• SRC Member
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

hehehe ... bro WEISOON,

tired of fast-food, going for home-made veggies?

yes, i have to agree that home-made veggy don't go for money alone. they go for feel more than money ... especially those beyond 30+ ...

better get your 6-packs out in no time. otherwise, if ever i find a new method of chioing them OTHER THAN 6 packs. you lose to me.

ohhh ... boy, i better think of a way to look good too ... my scaley hind is hideous ...

good luck ...

:cry2:

lizard

Ya, sometimes have to change taste a bit. :lol:

Still working very hard to get the last 2 packs out. Super siong manz..... :(

• SRC Member

Abs are damn tough. But once u have them, maintanence is rather easy la.

Needs lots of cardio... Body fat must be damn low. And i mean freaking low. Then high intensity high reps.

The weighted crunches are rather effective but they tend to give u more 'compacted' smaller abs muscle... if u know what i mean. Danger to back as well.

THose that looks nice are the bigger pieces of abs muscle... ermm... ya.

Incline and decline works best. :D

Can try.

My Tank

Save A Horse, Ride A Cowboy

I personally experience this safe and very effective method of slimming!

It come with a detoxfication product and a meal replacement. Basically, they are using nutrition-science to help anyone slim down and will not cause 'yoyo' effect.

The product will help you to raise your metabolism rate back to normal because it tend to drop due to stress, age, hormone, late night sleep,etc

And the meal replacement will give you all the energy you need for the day without any calories! This will help you slim down using no machine/medicine/chemical effect!

Futhermore, the detox product have other benifit in it too!

The price they are offering is confirm cheaper than those advertising on TV!

• SRC Member

can I add my 2-cents....

What I did is simple....

eat normal breakfast,

lunch again is normal - but half portion of rice. have more vegetables, more fruits. I have coffee (should not be having soft drinks - sugar)

no tea breaks in afternoon - have a coffee (cannot go without it)

evening jog - twice a week (run the 2.4km - aim for timing - 11min)

dinner - normal - again half the rice potion, more vegetables, fruits.

no supper, if have to eat - eat banana or fruits.

Should be able to slim down easily - no difficult or complicated diet.

trousers from 34 - 32 and going down. It takes 6 months and still keep doing it.

I know eating less rice is the main problem. If we are not like in the NS, where we run and lead a active lifestyle - now sitting down at the desk, then cut down on the rice. to balance out - take more veg and fruits, more fish, fatty pork and skin try to avoid.

Even right noew after Kentucky chicken, when I o back I have a mild stomach ache as my stomach trys to digest those fats and skins. My thinking if I want t eat KFC then go for it but next few day got to watch diet.

Just my 2 cents worth. :angel:

• SRC Member
I personally experience this safe and very effective method of slimming!

It come with a detoxfication product and a meal replacement. Basically, they are using nutrition-science to help anyone slim down and will not cause 'yoyo' effect.

The product will help you to raise your metabolism rate back to normal because it tend to drop due to stress, age, hormone, late night sleep,etc

And the meal replacement will give you all the energy you need for the day without any calories! This will help you slim down using no machine/medicine/chemical effect!

Futhermore, the detox product have other benifit in it too!

The price they are offering is confirm cheaper than those advertising on TV!

Actually there are no products in the market that can increase the metabolic rate of a person by just eating it.

Anything a person eats or drinks has a calory count. Even water give a calory count. It will be near impossible to find a product to keep a person feel full and without calory count.

The equation applies: Input=Output=Weight maintained

Input>Output=Weight gained

Input<Output=Weight lost

However, if Input component of Input<Output=Weight lost is defecient in requirements like vitamins, minerals etc, then in the long run expect more problems to surface.

• SRC Member

Slimming sessions not always will work. They will work if only the slimming saloon draft down a list of what food and quantity to eat everyday and the type/amount of exercise to do in order to loose weight. All these has to be customised to the person's body conditions like weight, amount of fat in body etc. As the week goes by, all these requirements will have to change again as then the body mass, fat count etc would have changed and the exercise will also have to change.

So, going to slimming centers which uses some machines to burn fats or eating/drinking food that will burn away fats is all fake. Just a gimmick. It all boils down to one thing: want to loose weight, exercise. No short cut.

If you notice, even actors/actress who loose weight of beef up their body for a certain role in a movie, they have to spend something like 5 to 6 hours in the gym with the help of a trainer in order to achieve what they want. Not easy. If those pills/teas really work, they would go for it then to sweat it out in the gym right?