Unsatisfactory Customer Service

Hi all

Today I went a marine aquarium in the west actually planning to get 5 fire goby for my fish tank. Before I go I call up the shop and ask the boss whether they have stock a not saying tat 1 want 5 goby and her reply is “YES we do and we have more than that“.

When I reach the place searching high and low and I can only find 3 goby and 1 of them the head tail is broken. Then I ask the lady boss saying that I was the one that call just now how come there is only 3 fire goby. Then she go to her tank and ask her worker (Malay Maid) say .. Wah my fishes all jump out from the tank ah saying that her maid did not take care of the fishes well. Oh….come on… your tank got a top cover on it how can the fishes jump out. Then I start to understand her idea behind it. She already know she dun have the fishes. She only want me to come down to her aquarium. Thinking that she dun have fire goby and I will buy other fishes from her instead of fire goby. Really unsatisfactory with this kind of customer service and I will never ever return to this shop again. :angry:

• SRC Member
Hi all

Today I went a marine aquarium in the west actually planning to get 5 fire goby for my fish tank. Before I go I call up the shop and ask the boss whether they have stock a not saying tat 1 want 5 goby and her reply is “YES we do and we have more than that“.

When I reach the place searching high and low and I can only find 3 goby and 1 of them the head tail is broken. Then I ask the lady boss saying that I was the one that call just now how come there is only 3 fire goby. Then she go to her tank and ask her worker (Malay Maid) say .. Wah my fishes all jump out from the tank ah saying that her maid did not take care of the fishes well. Oh….come on… your tank got a top cover on it how can the fishes jump out. Then I start to understand her idea behind it. She already know she dun have the fishes. She only want me to come down to her aquarium. Thinking that she dun have fire goby and I will buy other fishes from her instead of fire goby. Really unsatisfactory with this kind of customer service and I will never ever return to this shop again. :angry:

:o

i guess i know which 1 .

today i just called, ask her do u have coralife salt.

+ 2 more questions.

how much 1 bucket cost. ? or 1 loose bag cost.?

she reply me . aiya .. all diff price lah . u want come down.

cant she ans that simple question?.

she cant spare 30 sec to ans me?. just hang up like tt.

WTF! :evil::o:angry:

i guess i know which 1 .

today i just called, ask her do u have coralife salt.

+ 2 more questions.

how much 1 bucket cost. ? or 1 loose bag cost.?

she reply me . aiya .. all diff price lah . u want come down.

cant she ans that simple question?. 

she cant spare 30 sec to ans me?. just hang up like tt.

WTF!  :evil:  :o  :angry:

Bro. Go C328..Auntie cme new stocks liao but the price up by $2 for 1 packet. :)

• SRC Member
Hi all

hahahsa geuss i know wh one too.... i oso kena b4 hahaha :angry:

Main Tank : 48 inch by 36 inch by 28 inch (2 sides starphire glass)
Sump Tank :
Return Pump :
Chiller : Starmax Compressor 1 HP Drop coil
Chiller Return Pump
Protein Skimmer :
Wave Maker :
Fluidised Reactor :

• SRC Member

I think I also know which one... sigh same happened to me and my friend.. usually the lady boss around one. bought an equipment from the shop but found fautly but bring back but the boss say it is like that one. will not go back again

I think I also know which one... sigh same happened to me and my friend.. usually the lady boss around one. bought an equipment from the shop but found fautly but bring back but the boss say it is like that one. will not go back again

Actually long time never visit tis shop liao bcos of the lousy customer service and bad attuide of the lady boss but her malay maid and husband is relli a nice person. Heard from a friend tat the lady boss attuide change liao..wan to give it a try again but in the end... kanan tis kind of treatment...WTF :evil::angry:

• SRC Member

Actually long time never visit tis shop liao bcos of the lousy customer service and bad attuide of the lady boss but her malay maid and husband is relli a nice person. Heard from a friend tat the lady boss attuide change liao..wan to give it a try again but in the end... kanan tis kind of treatment...WTF :evil::angry:

Wah bro you really piss off huh. Can understand that also wasted trip, empty promises, who wouldn't be angry?!

Better luck next time bro.

• SRC Member
Hi all

i guess i know which shop u refering..

the one station at a shopping building one right... lolz..

I gatta before and too bad I wont go there anymore also..

• SRC Member
i guess i know which shop u refering..

the one station at a shopping building one right... lolz..

I gatta before and too bad I wont go there anymore also..

woah so blatant! :P

Be teachable always, nobody has a monopoly on wisdom. But learn to distinguish "fact" from "opinion".

• SRC Member

me and my dad was also very pissed off with the CS there..

when i was still starting out in the hobby..

i called them up to question if they have stock for the chiller..

i ask about the pricing..and they said "u come down to take a look..we cant reveal prices over the phone.."

well..then i called Reborn..and they happily told me their prices but they politely told me that they wont have stock till the next week..

so i went down over to the lady shop..didnt knew much about equipment pricing..and got sorta scammed by her words..it was me being naive to be taken in for their words..

look around their tanks..and question bout their pricing..didnt bought any fish..as my dad and i knew they were overcharging..

well..im not here to bring the LFS down..but if they can improve on their CS i wont mind patronising their shop more..as its one of the nearer LFS that i can visit..

just voicing out my disatisfaction and hope things will change for the better..

oh yea..and for those reefers who are starting out on this hobby..be sure to know the price range of a fish..visit a trusted LFS..one disadvantage of this hobby..is that..they have no price tag attatched to their fishes :upsidedown:

• SRC Member
me and my dad was also very pissed off with the CS there..

when i was still starting out in the hobby..

i called them up to question if they have stock for the chiller..

i ask about the pricing..and they said "u come down to take a look..we cant reveal prices over the phone.."

well..then i called Reborn..and they happily told me their prices but they politely told me that they wont have stock till the next week..

so i went down over to the lady shop..didnt knew much about equipment pricing..and got sorta scammed by her words..it was me being naive to be taken in for their words..

look around their tanks..and question bout their pricing..didnt bought any fish..as my dad and i knew they were overcharging..

well..im not here to bring the LFS down..but if they can improve on their CS i wont mind patronising their shop more..as its one of the nearer LFS that i can visit..

just voicing out my disatisfaction and hope things will change for the better..

oh yea..and for those reefers who are starting out on this hobby..be sure to know the price range of a fish..visit a trusted LFS..one disadvantage of this hobby..is that..they have no price tag attatched to their fishes  :upsidedown:

:o . warning * to reefers who are starting out on this hobby.

if u staying in west . can always visit MarineLife (henry), u will nv regret.

• SRC Member

oklah i think we all know wh shop it is n its time to live n let live... not happy dont buy lor...... lets not reveal names etc here....

Main Tank : 48 inch by 36 inch by 28 inch (2 sides starphire glass)
Sump Tank :
Return Pump :
Chiller : Starmax Compressor 1 HP Drop coil
Chiller Return Pump
Protein Skimmer :
Wave Maker :
Fluidised Reactor :

just to share...

i went there to enquiry about the price of a 6ft tank. what the boss told me was, 'u go around the other lfs or shops and check out the specs and pricing first. then come back to us and tell us the price and specs u want. we can definitely be better than it'.

other than that, no other questions asked, don't even bother to ask any details at all.

i don't like the feeling of such service. it is good for the customer to have the best bargain. but to undercut pricing to such a level...to me oh no. i would rather spend a few hundred dollars elsewhere, where the quality and serivce is better. don't even know if their quality is good or not.

:heh:

Dear Bros and Sis

Really dun know that the response will be so big after starting this thread. Is not that I want to bring this LFS down because people are doing business and making a living also. But last night think liao really super buaysong therefore decide to bring this matter up.

I had PM the boss of this LFS to tell her to come and read this thread hope she will do something about it... if not too bad then.