Congratualtions to Jaslyn!!!!!

Gouldian

• SRC Member

thanks everyone.Have been having sleepless night with my little devil.He is always awake in the night till 4am...

doubt have time to upgrade the tank cos I didnt even have time to feed the fish since I came back from hospital....

• SRC Member

Congrats.

Feed baby...clean baby...feed tank..clean tank...feed baby...clean baby...feed tank...clean tank...feed baby....feed tank...ops forgot to feed myself!

Haha. Cheers and don't worry.

I think (marine) therefore I am

• SRC Member

Hi,anyone here has experience with post natal depression...?I m having this strange feeling last few days that I feel guilty towards my new son...one minute sharing pics with friend over internet and next minute broke down in tears..

• SRC Member
,Oct 7 2005, 05:15 PM] WEBSTER, YOU'RE FULL OF CRAP .  :lol: 

Congrats Jaslyn .. He is really big and handsome.  :paiseh: 

:off:  Please sms me your number. I 've jus got my phone back  ;)

What to do? Not as successful as you two in making baby mah, so green :sick::sick: (sorry no smilies that's green) with envy.

dogdogsrd20060608_18_Elric%20is%20.png

bunbunsdb20071225_-8_Elroi%20is.png

webster1973%20player%20555.png

• SRC Member

What to do? Not as successful as you two in making baby mah, so green :sick::sick: (sorry no smilies that's green) with envy.

you mean you the capability to give birth to children as well????

where u go for your womb-transplant operation??? i already go for 6 times... still not successful....

ps: if by any chance, the name "Webster" also applies to females, and you are a lady. pls ignore above posting. :ph34r:

*translated from Hokkien*

"If say no bang wall, this idiot will never ripen" - Mr Quah Siew Kow.

• SRC Member
Hi,anyone here has experience with post natal depression...?I m having this strange feeling last few days that I feel guilty towards my new son...one minute sharing pics with friend over internet and next minute broke down in tears..

Hey Jas...dun worry.

According to the therapist, most women have it after post-delivery.

Some for a few seconds, some for a few minutes, days but it will be worrying if this prolongs to months. In this case, then one has to make a trip for therapy.

Just take care and think positive thoughts and it will in time fade. Eat healthily too.

Understand that it is also due to hormonal changes after the delivery.

All the best. :peace:

• SRC Member

you mean you the capability to give birth to children as well????

where u go for your womb-transplant operation??? i already go for 6 times... still not successful....

ps: if by any chance, the name "Webster" also applies to females, and you are a lady. pls ignore above posting. :ph34r:

Well, Muar_chee haven't you heard. I have call Danny DeVito and visited Arnold Schwarzenegger in his office in California, they finally approved on "Junior 2" staring Webster and Hamster :lol::lol::lol:

dogdogsrd20060608_18_Elric%20is%20.png

bunbunsdb20071225_-8_Elroi%20is.png

webster1973%20player%20555.png

• SRC Member
,Oct 7 2005, 05:15 PM] WEBSTER, YOU'RE FULL OF CRAP . :lol:

Congrats Jaslyn .. He is really big and handsome. :paiseh:

:off: Please sms me your number. I 've jus got my phone back ;)

:off: I think I must have filled your hp with my sms the past whole week liao.

• SRC Member

Thanks for the info..this is the first time I feel like this.Almost is like everything I see,I want to cry.So ridiculous...

I think I just cant stay home all day...when baby sleeps whole day...I worried..when he stays awake whole night I worried...left him sleeping in the bed and I went to take a shower,I also worried that dont know maid will throw him off window or not...everything and I m going crazy.

• SRC Member

HI sis, du worry of all the symptoms you have now. It is norm to have worries, sleepness night and things like these. Hm... are you 1st time to be mama??

I hv come across many cases like that, it is happened esp during the 1st month, where you are still felling the pain and tiredness and yet still "forced" to wake up in the middle of night to feed you cutie BB. I guess your guilt is partly because of your frastration :angel::angel::angel:

You just need more assurance from loves one to build up your confidence and you must believe you gonna to be good mother.

• SRC Member

hi Jas, U have got to relax down ur nerves, everything is under control. :):peace: The more u think, the more worries u'll have. :unsure:Many things are actually not as bad as u have thought.

Its just that right now as u r on confinement, u have many spare time and nothing much to do except wild thinking. Did u talk to ur Doc regarding abt it, maybe ur Doc can prescribe relaxer for u to take at night, so tat u can sleep better. Wat u can do to idle some of ur time is try surfing SRC :yeah: , read up some magazines, call friends like Princess up :lol: or go rent some DVDs to watch. :upsidedown:

And try to open ur home curtain if u got any, to let the sunny rays come in. U'll feel better when the Sunny rays brightens ur house. Rather than a dark room which might make u duller.....

SO CHEER UP, JAS. U've got a wonderful good looking SON :D:lol::P:peace::upsidedown:

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........