Why MODS don't give pple chance to explain??

JnLmarin

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As i mentioned, I'm a fighter ######. Admit and get caught by mods again?

It's so irritating!! Why can't we just have a MOD-less forum?

Btw, wats a fighter ######? :blink:

Any bro care to advice?

Sorry came back from auzzi not long ago so still not use to these jargons.

Damn my percular paired up with a common clown... how frustrating.

post-10-1129643927.jpg

Oh ya. Fishes bought from LFS and re-sold :P

Nothing wrong right?

You are wrong as you posted commercially and this is violating the rules

Let's leave the mods to settle this

We shall not post anymore unecessary comments k?

But if you tame me, we shall need each other.

To me, you will be unique in all the world.

To you, I shall be unique in all the world...

You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.

-Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Keep our hobby sustainable, participate in fragging NOW

CHAETO Farmer FarmerDan.gif

• SRC Member
Secondly, I learnt from my friend that u need to separate them during transport cos they will fight. I'm just following what he says.

Conveniently blaming your friend about your ignorance and do you recall pming Metam to reassure him that you have 3 reefing years of experience?? i'm amazed :bow:

Just curious, did you friend also teach you to use table salt instead? Sometimes not salty can use Ajinomoto soy sauce, your fishes will be happy :evil::evil:

• SRC Member
CityAngel: I did not mention once at all today was my very first post. Read carefully  ;)

JnLmarin: It is true that you did not mention verbatim for the whole of today that today was your first posting. However, people are able to view your profile & see every single post you have posted, right from Day 1. And in your profile, your very first post was dated today (18th Oct) at 12.04pm, speaking of a previous post. That is what I find very peculiar.. :erm:

• SRC Member

hahaha....and the irony is that he started this thread.....digging the hole bigger and bigger.....:D

Seriously, it can be quite a hassles to change HP number.....can't mod just blacklist this number to prevent innocent newbies from falling into the trap....

• SRC Member

thats y thinking of adding a title like this

" SRC blacklisted nicks & contacts numbers who had deceived us and mod"

what you think guys? :D

• SRC Member
piglet: I selling fighter-###### clowns, not discus here.

Just trying to earn some keeps guys. I only made ard $2-$3 per clown.

Cheers

if u have fighter-###### clowns - pls selling it to me. PLS !!!!

my pair of discus-is a gd example of how to pack a mated pair-mind u that i paid over 700 for that pair. and it really a pair. according to what others have stated. ARE u selling a mated pair??? or 2x nemo - with one bigger than another ? :angry:

come out u liar. tok to us.

• SRC Member

ok la serious..

well..i think we shall not degrade to his level..to insult people and cheat many...

as a bro once told me

take it as

u paid $60 not to cry over the clownfish...but u paid $60 to see a person's true character..

well..for those who bought from him..

our money is well spend to keep SRC free from parasites...

Cheers!

I just came back from Thailand.... missed all the fun. :lol:

Actually, I am quite amused. Looks like the mods can retire already... SRC is self-policing itself! ;)

FYI, I wasn't the one who closed the thread. (JnL, I got your PM), one of the mods did. Great job. :bow:

JnL, you obviously lied again and again. What makes you think the mods here are stupid people? What makes you think doing commercial sales via PM is allowed? :angry: You are in violation not only of the non-commercial postings rule for members but you blatantly took on different identities to throw people off your trail. Not so simple. If I wanted to, I could just run an IP check (even if you took the trouble to use a few different internet accounts) and link all back to you eventually. Luckily, your offence isn't unlawful or I could report to the various ISPs to trace you right back to your PC. Everything transmitted can be logged. ;)

I suggest you stop your trading business in SRC as you're outright just to make money from people here. You're not even a genuine reefer! You could at least pretend to be one of us and have a real reef tank or something and contribute your postings as a hobbyist while 'hiding' your true intentions. :eyebrow:

Anyway, enough is enough. One more such violation and you will be banned from SRC. :angry:

Anyone who receives unsolicited PMs of a commercial nature are to report to the nearest neighourhood Modmen for immediate action. :phone:

JnL (or whatever ID you take up) You have received fair warning. This is your last chance.

On behalf of EVERYONE in SRC....

Have a nice day... :evil:

JnLmarin,

Juz come forth and be a man and admit ur mistakes. put a stop to these senseless defense. as far as my poor command of the english language takes me, ur case is signed, sealed & delivered.

To the rest of the reefers,

JnLmarin is not the only one out here. Juz keep ur eyes and ears opened. u'll c a bunch of them out there.

previously,

....... there were cases of never ending sales..........

....... there were cases of passing off common swamp snails as cerith snails......

....... there were cases of "what u see is not what u get"........

HTH :whistle

Austin the Westie: "I may be your best friend, but you are my everything".

Lightning Strike's Back!!!

Reefkeeping Is Not My Hobby, It's My Obsession.

Austin's Birthday

.png

• SRC Member
Guilty as charged. Not going to defend myself.

To those who claimed you are cheated by me, ask yourself. You want a pair so I gave you (x2), nothing wrong right? Don't beat me up I'm scared.

Anyway, my apologies here

Of course, u are not going to defend yrself.. Because u are a L. I.A.R.

icic... your meaning of mated pair.. = X 2 nemo... one big one small rite...

Any bros who want to buy.. not only mated pair but nemo that enjoy x4 mass.ox..

That liar k sell u nemoS with special taste . .. but the price will be expensive. he will pack x4 nemo for u.

Mr Liar .. Pls Come out and talk .sell me yr fighter-###### clowns. if got mated pair - better .. But i don't want x2 fighter -###### clowns.. must be mated pair that k produce eggs. not x2 friends, 2x gay clowns, x2 clowns that want to kill each other.

So I guess everything's settled?

Let's forget about this issue and move on :)

But if you tame me, we shall need each other.

To me, you will be unique in all the world.

To you, I shall be unique in all the world...

You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.

-Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Keep our hobby sustainable, participate in fragging NOW

CHAETO Farmer FarmerDan.gif