loster

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member

missed this. Great moooved. I luv the clean look and the deep illusion that black back and the bottom gives, no reflection. I'm sure you'll start to see colours soon... keep posting on.

• SRC Member

thx madmac, it was a terrible work :P but it was worth it :D the bottom black was my very early plan when i got my tank a year back. i thought of one day i might go BB :P

will continue to monitor my parameter... suddenly my ca and mg shoot up way out. may be is my salt... off my CR for two day and the ca still very high... kh still remind the same without CR running for 2 days. some of my sps have brown out...may be there are many factors. but all survived in my tub for 12 hours with no light, flow and chiller :P

for my P04 reading, hard to look at the colour... can't tell. it looks below "0.03" from the colour chart. may be the p04 meter will show more accurate reading :P

this is my 3rd day of BB.

i dose CV for 2days after the "moveover". it is amazing... it shows some growth tip on some of the sps... will monitor closely :)

age.png

chio man. . :lol:

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

6X2.5X2.5 FT Tank : 4x2x2 ft sump : 2x1x2 ft refugim

Skimmer: Deltec AP851

Calcium Reactor:

Lightings: Aqualight T5 Retrofit, 150 watt MH X2

Chiller: Hailea HC-500A model w/ Aquabee 2000

Ozonizer: Hailea HLO-300 Digital ozonizer

Wavemaker: Tunze 6080, Tunze 6060

Return Pumps: Aquabee 5000 x2

Other equipments: Aquabee 2000, Quietone 1200, 5L Co2 Cylinder w/ Dupla regulator

American Marine Wireless Thermometer

Reefing is a dedication, not a competition.

• SRC Member

thx for helping me to move out my tank from my room to living room :P

haha.. welcome.. we did not do much olso.. haha.. sorry. hmmm.. my tank tml come liao.. haha.. saw it juz now.. very nice.. lol..

Reefing is like a Relationship, Once you fall in Love with it, You will Love it for Life... :wub:

5a8bbdf6e2308_YUMA16.png.f2e17836611683574a142ad6fbd86466.png

• SRC Member

i will try to post some close pix ;) but i am very lousy camera man. the colour always looks do down :P

the scaping... i must say thx to henry (ML). he gave me some idea. and i only have 8 pcs of rocks. so it took me about 15 mins to do the scaping :P i have a lot of legs on the base rock so don't have to put PVC pipe for it stand.

the reason for me to have a lot of power heads to keep my sps happy but my lps is suffering... but i still find that the flow is not enough. there are still have dead spot at the right side of the tank.

i add a seio pump down the bottom at the back of my tank to keep the detritus in suspended and eventually to my overflow. the seio pump will runs whenever my chiller is running. so it won't run at all time.

age.png

• SRC Member
was FOC :P

hey gary.. i still waiting for tt.. when can i take it? :lol: haha.. really nice lor.. that time at ur place, i see tt one see for soo long.. lol..

Reefing is like a Relationship, Once you fall in Love with it, You will Love it for Life... :wub:

5a8bbdf6e2308_YUMA16.png.f2e17836611683574a142ad6fbd86466.png