How to ward off wave after wave of bad luck??

ervine

• SRC Member

Groan...

I've been having really really bad luck for the past 2+ weeks, mostly with electrical appliances... my computer is down YET AGAIN!! (using laptop now) it went down goodness knows how many times already

Then my chiller also down... but because computer down no time to go think about it (I need computer for work)...

It's like every day or 2 then one mega suay thing will happen to me... just yesterday my HD crashed on me.. NEW HD some more... whole drive cannot access.. now using some software to try to salvage out some files but taking forever...

SIGH...

how bros? got any good ideas of how to wash off bad luck or not?

• SRC Member
wah seh just checked my 4D for yesterday... someone really taunting me siah... give me not just 1 set but several sets of numbers all just 1 short of winning something... sigh...

wah seh bro i sympathize with u

for the past 3 weeks since my birthday, i've been getting all the 4 numbers for my 4D numbers.. but sequence wrong!!

and been losing all the way in Strike.. Birthday Blues? :ph34r:

Project R.E.

Main Tank: 48" x 18" x 24" 12mm with external overflow piping

Sump Tank: 28" x 14.5" x 12" (3 compartments)

Lightings: T5 HO - Hopar 3* 39w + ATI 2* 54w

Skimmer: Skimz Bullet Beckett

Chiller: Resun CL-650 (28 - 29 °C)

Wavemakers: 2* Seio M620 + 1* Hydor K2 (7100 litre / hr)

Fluidized Reactor: Skimz FR (currently empty)

Pumps: 1x Rio 32HF (Skimmer), 1x Rio 20HF (Return & Chiller)

Filtration: more than 80kg LRs, chaeto

Water Circulation: ~ 4000 litre / hr

Future Plans: additional wavemaker, DIY algae scrubber, DIY overflow box

Previously:

Project R : 36" x 12" x 24" 10mm reef

• SRC Member

i have tried, this way. it really works!!!!

transfer some money in this account. 172 - 26389 - 0

the more money, you transfer the better your luck will be..... :)

just ignore the "mUAr_cHEe" name that come tagged with the account.... i assure you, it is not me... it is the good luck fairy. she will grant you luck depending on your generousity.

*translated from Hokkien*

"If say no bang wall, this idiot will never ripen" - Mr Quah Siew Kow.

• SRC Member

just ignore the "mUAr_cHEe" name that come tagged with the account.... i assure you, it is not me... it is the good luck fairy. she will grant you luck depending on your generousity.

gd one hahahaha

Main Tank : 48 inch by 36 inch by 28 inch (2 sides starphire glass)
Sump Tank :
Return Pump :
Chiller : Starmax Compressor 1 HP Drop coil
Chiller Return Pump
Protein Skimmer :
Wave Maker :
Fluidised Reactor :

• SRC Member

You may want to consult with the 'sway' queen here Ms Gothia...... lol... after hearing her out I think you will feel better..... lol

post-54-1107833267.gif

"Ah, Blackadder. Started talking to yourself, I see."

"Yes...it's the only way I can be assured of intelligent conversation."

- Melchett and Edmund Blackadder

• SRC Member

haha that's a good one... but i don't think giving away money is going to bring me much luck...

• SRC Member
try red underwear.....gamblers do that to improve their luck!!!! maybe it will work....:D

how abt going full monty??

zephyros Posted on Nov 21 2005, 05:11 PM

3) take the good luck flower bath .... but must take bath at 12 midnight

sharp for best effect 

rem to put them in hot water.. u dun want to catch a chill... then fall sick, then dun blame bad luck, blame zephyros for suggesting.. hahahah :lol::lol:

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member

so if I combine all the advice given to me..

I need to wear red underwear to tua peh kong temple in loyang, along the way I pluck a flower to be blessed when I'm at the temple... then back home at midnight I need to rinse the flower in warm water and then take a shower with the water?

After which do a bank transfer to muah_chee...

sounds good!

• SRC Member

I need to wear red underwear to tua peh kong temple in loyang, along the way I pluck a flower to be blessed when I'm at the temple... then back home at midnight I need to rinse the flower in warm water and then take a shower with the water?

sounds good!

let me know if u ever decided to do that... i ask media corp to give u an exclusive interview.. :lol:

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member

somtimes is true , bad things all just happen at one time

good things happen once a while

Should i call it miracles or wat

lol

Some believe in God , some dun , some make themselve like God....

After all , our life is in our hand, Good or bad , we still have the major control

in our life

I thin buying Toto depends a lot on luck~~~~ of course when come to chose

a wife or husband .. of course not on luck lol :P

• SRC Member
Sometime u have to think, wat thing did u do before the 'BAD LUCK' thing come to u.

Maybe u move some table, chair, tank,etc and it block the 'LUCK'

yeah i've been cracking my brain about it... can't seem to figure out what it is... maybe I just need to change feng shui in my room...

• SRC Member

sounds good!

just the last part will do.....

its not me lah...

its a mystical shaman who wears a tiki mask and gives good luck to everyone, the shaman also likes to service the community and give back the world what the world has given him....

the money is just a token of appreciation... the more you appreciate, the more generous you should be... :P

*translated from Hokkien*

"If say no bang wall, this idiot will never ripen" - Mr Quah Siew Kow.

• SRC Member

Every dark cloud has a silver lining. You will always see light at the end of a tunnel. What is happening to you could be an indication of more new things to come. Think positive!

It's all in our MIND - We are what we think we are! God only help those who help themselves.