Vday's coming

shoelevy

• SRC Member

yo people, that time of the year Feb 14th is here again.

Some love this day some dread it, but bottom line is, i'm sure couples will do something for this day

so just to find out from you guys how're you guys celebrating?

perhaps i could draw some ideas from you guys to use for myself :lol:

• SRC Member
yo people, that time of the year Feb 14th is here again.

Some love this day some dread it, but bottom line is, i'm sure couples will do something for this day

so just to find out from you guys how're you guys celebrating?

perhaps i could draw some ideas from you guys to use for myself :lol:

cannt 4get tt bloody moment when i was pilot by tt gal.... <_< ...

view my 2ft tank thread update here!!

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=36399

Tank Dimension: 24'x15'x19' with black silicon. All round 8mm.

Equipments:

Return Pump : Hailea HX6540

Skimmer/Chiller : Sicce 2500lph

Skimmer : Weipro 2011

Lightings: 4xT5s HO..2 20,000k & 2 Blue Pro(Aquaz) Retrofits

Chiller : Resun CL280

Auto Water Top Up

Life Stock:

More then 35kg of figi rocks

Blue Tang, Powder Blue Tang, Bristletooth tang, Clown Tang, Yellow Tang, Purple Tang, Flame Angel, Six Line Wrasse, Sunrise Dottyback. 2 Cleaner Shrimp

Green Bubble, Orange Yuma, Hammer, True Octopus, Acans,

Frogspawn, Green/Orange Cyannaria, Red Prata, Red Open Brain, Star Polyp, Acan Enchinata

• SRC Member

Do you have a valentine?

My Beautiful ANGEL - Matsushima Nanako

Equipment List for 4x2x2 Tank & 3x1.5x1.5 Sump

Hagen 802 x 2, Tunze 6060, Arcadia T5 (54W x 8), Eheim 1260 (return) Eheim 1250 (Chiller), Aquabee 300 x 2 (Feed)

H&S 150-F2001 (850l Skimmer), H&S A110-F2000 (400l Skimmer), H&S 110-F1000 (1000l Sulphur/Nitrate Filter), H&S 150-F2000IA (800l Calcium Reactor)

Coralife 3X (UV Steriliser), I-Aquatic IF 312 (Fluidised Reactor), Kent Kalk Delivery, Resun CL650, Pinpoint ORP & PH Meters & Wireless Thermometer

4x2x2 Tank Thread

• SRC Member
Do you have a valentine?

u mean me?..

Equipments:

Auto Water Top Up

Life Stock:

Blue Tang, Powder Blue Tang, Bristletooth tang, Clown Tang, Yellow Tang, Purple Tang, Flame Angel, Six Line Wrasse, Sunrise Dottyback. 2 Cleaner Shrimp

Frogspawn, Green/Orange Cyannaria, Red Prata, Red Open Brain, Star Polyp, Acan Enchinata

• SRC Member

alvin, so sad to hear of such a story ah!

but that should be a yr ago right? this yr is yr of dog...think happy thoughts!

i was kinda thinking origami flowers put in a basket and make her some mango pudding

:lol: but sounds abit scary...think of diarrhoea and ugly flowers man!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol::lol::lol:

muarchee...u mean working it off the norm way or the gay way? :D

• SRC Member
Ya lor... One of the most difficult days every year beside gf's birthday and chirstmas... Running out of budget, ideas and determination.. :lol:

that's y i put up this post man

hopefully many wil input on wat they plan and wat they have done then we all can borrow ideas and help save each other's ######...lol

• SRC Member

haha....i got over it....this yr.....got someone in mind....but dunno the gal will accept...hahas...anyway..gd luck to u.. :lol:

Equipments:

Auto Water Top Up

Life Stock:

• SRC Member

ideas i don't know....my gf and i very standard...dinner can liao...singapore i think very hard to do anything out of the ordinary.anyone knows of movies by the park like the one class 95 has sometimes?

anyway for dinner with not too bad food and quite a nice ambience, i think my secret garden is not bad, featured in SNAG magazine. click here and see.

I think this thread is important, lets have more contributions!

• SRC Member
yeah bro! that place i been there before... fantastic place! the write up from SNAG was done by my friend too... quite a nice place to bring... my gf bday on 13, vday on 14, i dunno to book which day... any suggestions?

well done lah bro..the setting of the place very romantic. personally if i was in your shoes...i'd book for the 13th later dinner...give her bday prezzie before midnight....then stay there until 14th then you give her another vday prezzie.

But the prezzie must be well thought coz girls being girls...sometimes even 2 cheapo but thoughtful prezzie have more impact than 1 slightly more expensive prezzie. but of course 2 x expensive will most definitely get you laid :evil: (kidding)

If you can...arrange with Paul the venue owner, and put flowers there before going so once strikes 12 MN on the 14th morning, you can pop flowers too.

• SRC Member
i hate celebrating vday... u go out on that day and EVERYWHERE u go you see couples, every where is packed, everyone is trying to sell flowers... not to mention the buying of meaningless gifts... :lol:

aiyah ervine....valentines' day is about lurrvee...surely couples will celebrate. you cannot stand seeing couples everywhere then u stay at home show love to your fishes lor :yeah:

Maybe wrap up a new skimmer and new lights for the tank then u unwrap and install on 14th morning? we all love our tanks what. like that the gift more useful and got more meaning also

• SRC Member

aiyah ervine....valentines' day is about lurrvee...surely couples will celebrate. you cannot stand seeing couples everywhere then u stay at home show love to your fishes lor :yeah:

Maybe wrap up a new skimmer and new lights for the tank then u unwrap and install on 14th morning? we all love our tanks what. like that the gift more useful and got more meaning also

actually I think I got my gf to give me something for the tank for last year's valentines... haha...

well anyway to those who want to do something special make sure you book everything early!

• SRC Member
actually I think I got my gf to give me something for the tank for last year's valentines... haha...

hahaha...that's cute and lovely in a way.

so what did she give you?

honestly, would you have wanted something else?

perhaps something more romantic?

UNLESS, she gaf u 9 red corals...haha...to simulate 9 roses!!! :lol:

• SRC Member

boss waiting for good news, please update.

ervine u power lah....i think if i do that my gf will give me fresh sushi from my tank. but yeah what did she give you?

shoelevy, i think that's a great idea actually to give to a female reefer. frag and transplant on a rock.

• SRC Member

HMm... I think I ask her to buy me a calcium test kit... like I said I don't believe in giving gifts on v.day but since she semi-demanded one then I might as well make sure I get something back in return and it better be practical!! haha...